G-DRAGON DATING!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

GD's POV

I’ve realized something while looking at Clarise and her mom, well, they are so much alike. For example, the way Clarise reacts whenever there’s something shocking or surprising is exactly like her mother’s and their craziness are of the same level.

“What do you want to do mom?” Clarise asked the moment we drove off.

“Anything…it’s up to you guys…I’ll just follow” she answered.

“Honey…where will you take mom?” Clarise asked and I started to think.

Honestly, I don’t know where to take them. This bond time is really not in my schedule but because I want to spend time with Clarise and get to know her mom more, I asked permission to YG hyung about taking this day off and he was hesitant at first but gave in after a few promises. Well, I promised him that I’ll be careful not to be recognized and I’ll be aware of my surroundings. Of course, I don’t want this day to end with a big problem.

“You know what? I feel like doing guy activities today” Clarise’s mom said out of the blue.

“What do you mean by that mom?” Clarise asked and I glanced at her.

“I don’t know….I want to sweat and be dirty” she answered and Clarise laughed.

“What’s funny?” I asked.

“That sounds a little off to me” she answered and I smirked.

Aigoo. This woman. She’s thinking dirty and it’s totally crazy.

“Mom…do you want to go to a club? You know….sweat and being dirty is really the thing there” Clarise said and her mom chuckled.

“You know what Jiyong? Your wife seems to be the one who is off today….she’s thinking way too much” my mother in-law said and I laughed.

Wow! Hearing the word wife coming from her mom is really giving me that tingly feeling. It sounds so good to call her my wife and now that other people are also calling her MY wife, it’s much sweeter.

“How about paintball?” I asked and Clarise looked at me.

“Paintball?” she asked and I nod.

“I love that! I’m cool with it” her mom said and Clarise looked defeated.

“Mom! Jiyong! Look at what I’m wearing….I cannot play paintball while wearing these shoes” she whined and we laughed.

“That’s not a problem honey…we can stop by the nearest mall and buy you something comfortable to wear” I told her and she gave me the cutest pout that I’ve ever seen.

And with that, we stopped by the nearest store and they shopped for comfortable clothes while I wait for them in the car. I want to shop with them, but I can’t because there are so many people around.

“Seriously….this is really comfortable but not my style” Clarise said when they got back.

                                                      

 

“It’s cute honey” I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Little girl…it’s been a while since I saw you wearing something like that... sporty look really fits you” her mom told her and I nod in agreement.

“O….K? Don’t you think I’m a bit overdressed? I mean…look at you guys….you’re wearing casual not-for-sports clothes…why do I have to change?” she asked and I laughed.

“Honey…we’re not wearing high heels and short shorts” I answered and she smirked.

“You chose this” she said and I hold her hand.

“You look so good and y in that sportswear….I didn’t know that blue is your favorite color” I joked and she slapped my arm.

I don’t know why she picked blue as her motif of the day. She’s so blue from head to foot.

“I’m just inspired by your song blue and I am trying to be a smurf” she said sarcastically and I laughed.

After buying her clothes, I drove off to Yongin to play paintball. It is located outside Seoul and it took us an hour or two to get there.

“How are you going to disguise yourself Jiyong?” my mother in-law asked.

“I’m going to wear this hat…this mask…this sunglasses…and even this beanie” I said and she chuckled.

“That’s a lot” she said and we laughed.

“Get used to it mom…he’ll always look like that wherever we go” Clarise said.

I feel so bad because I can’t even show my face to everybody. I’m ashamed at Clarise’s mom because I can’t even be normal around her. I looked like a stalker or some kind of criminal who is hiding his face from everybody. Luckily, a friend of mine works as a staff in that play field so I was able to move freely.

“OK honey…are you ready to be fired?” Clarise asked me while we’re putting our gears.

“I won’t shoot you” I told her and she smirked.

“Honey…treat me as an enemy even just this once…mom and I will surely be competitive…so you need to kick as well” she said and I hugged her.

“I’m so sure you won’t even shoot me” I told her confidently and she chuckled.

“We’ll see” she said and I looked at her in disbelief.

“YAH!” I said and she gave me a peck on the lips.

OK. They totally have this awesome skills when it comes to shooting, I’m being honest here, they’re team up is really strong that even my friend who is a pro when it comes to this game had a hard time. 

                                                                                                 

 

“MOM! JIYONG IS BEHIND THAT!” I heard Clarise shout and I laughed because she’s really eyeing me.

And there goes my life. My mother in-law shot me and that only means that I’m out of the game already, thanks to my “wife”.

They played for a good fifteen minutes without me and it’s all good because I’m having fun watching Clarise kick guys asses. Yes, she looks really girly but her athletic blood is kicking in and she’s totally in the game.

“Honey…we won!” Clarise said and hugged me.

“Yeah…you told your mom to shoot me” I told her and she gave me a peck on the lips.

“Sorry” she said and I chuckled.

We decided to eat lunch at the nearest barbecue restaurant and I’m having a hard time hiding myself. I am trying to blend in to the crowd so that nobody will recognize me but it really is hard to eat while wearing a freaking mask that’s why I took it off.

                                                                                        

“Jiyong…this is really risky” my mother in-law said and I smirked.

 

“It is mom…but it’s all good...nobody’s checking on us yet” I told her.

“All of the people who come here are hungry and they care for the food only…they won’t even have time to look around to spot some celebrity” Clarise butted in and we laughed.

“That’s really true” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Mom? Why do you want to do these sporty activities?” Clarise asked her mom.

“Because little girl…I missed the days when we play sports a lot…and….you look a little fat right now…so you need this” her mom answered and upon hearing her say that Clarise is a bit fat, I looked at her and waited for her big reaction.

“MOM! I look fat?! Are you serious?” she asked.

Well, Clarise’s reaction is really expected and I’m totally going nuts right now. I know that once we get home, she’ll be sulking over this and will totally cut off the meat and all the sweets out of her daily foods.

“I don’t feel like eating already” Clarise said and I smirked.

“Little girl…you gaining weight is actually a good thing…you don’t look fragile anymore” her mom told her and she smirked.

“I don’t know” she said like a child.

“Honey….c’mon…your mom is right….you gained a little weight but it totally suits you” I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

“You’re saying that because you don’t want me to feel bad” she said and I shook my head.

“No…I’m telling the truth” I assured her and she sighed.

“Whatever…after all…I’m not that conscious when it comes to my body” she said and I smiled at her.

With my lovely girl’s mood

Please log in to read the full chapter