I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU ARE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I thought you went to the hospital that night to check on her? You told me that she’s in a critical condition and more to that…she’s in coma…why is she so alive and kicking now? Huh?” Gab asked his friend.

“I don’t know…the nurses told me that she’s really critical…and they don’t even know when she’s going to wake up…Gab…people who are in coma can wake up in a matter of days…or months…so it’s just normal for her to be fine now” his friend said and Gab kicked the chair near him and sighed.

“You should just be thankful that she’s fine now Gab…at least…your conscience won’t haunt you anymore” he added.

“I am happy that she’s alive…thing is…I don’t want that guy of hers to be alive” Gab said.

“You are the one at fault Gab…you nearly slapped his girl…of course…he will protect her…how can you hurt a girl in the first place?” he asked and Gab smirked.

“That guy will really get it from me…I know that he can’t do much” Gab said confidently.

The fight that happened awhile ago is really unexpected, he wasn’t ready for it at all. G-dragon really gave him a whack because his body is so painful and his face is covered with bruises. That guy is really good in fighting, it’s so far from his innocent and fragile appearance.

The two young men went to the hospital an hour after to get Gab checked. His face is painful and he has a cut on his lower lip.

“I didn’t know that G-dragon can fight like that” his friend told him and he smirked.

“He’s nothing….I just let him do whatever he wants awhile ago…I just don’t want to go down to his level…that’s why I didn’t fight back” Gab said and his friend laughed.

“Dude! Wake up! We both know that he really made you weak...he has thrown hard punches on you that you weren’t even able to stand up right away” he said and Gab nearly punched his own friend.

Gab is really weak in fighting for he was always protected by his father’s bodyguards, if only he has them with him right now, he’s so sure that G-dragon will crawl his way home.

“uhmm…excuse me miss” Gab said to the nurse.

“Yes sir? What can I do for you?” the nurse asked.

The young man wants to know if Clarise was really in critical condition months ago and the only way for him to know that is to ask for her documents in the hospital.

“But sir…we can’t give you any information without the patient’s permission” the nurse told him.

“I’ll pay for it….c’mon! Please…I just need it” he begged.

“Fine…be thankful because I’m a little short in money right now” the nurse said and gave him Clarise’s hospital records.

“What the !” Gab said in surprise.

“What does it say?” his friend asked.

“She’s got a post-traumatic amnesia” he answered.

“That just only means that she cannot remember anything…right?” his friend asked.

“Nurse? What does this mean? Can she not remember anything? AT ALL?” Gab asked.

“The patient can still remember her past but not the recent events that happened to her…according to her records…her memory stopped on the year two thousand nine…so that just means that she can’t remember a thing from two thousand ten till now” the nurse answered.

“That means…she can’t remember G-dragon” his friend said.

“Yes…and I already know how to mess around with them” Gab said and smiled.

“Dude! Just let them be...move on already!” he said and Gab just shook his head.

“I’m pretty sure that Clarise’s father doesn’t know anything about this…and….if she doesn’t want to say it…I’ll be the one to break the news to him” Gab told him.

Gab knows that once Clarise’s dad knows this, he will really get her from G-dragon and if that happens, he already have a successful revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong and I weren’t able to sleep well last night for he keeps on complaining about his aching back and my headache is also adding up to that. I swear! I totally regret what I did yesterday. I know that I caused too much trouble last night and I’m still sorry for that. I even messaged everyone before sleeping just to apologize.

I woke up earlier than usual because I feel really sick and my head hurts so badly. A weird thing is happening for I keep on going back to the restroom to vomit. Yes, I keep on vomiting like there’s no tomorrow and I don’t even know what’s happening to me.

“Oh ….here we go again” I said to myself and ran towards the restroom.

When will this stop? I feel like a vomiting machine and it’s already freakin the hell out of me. Actually, a lot of things have entered my mind as to why I’m feeling this weird thing but only one of them seems serious and I’m praying that it’s not the real reason.

“Honey?” Jiyong called and when I looked at him, he was staring at me with a worried expression on his face.

“Hey!” I said after brushing my teeth.

“What’s happening to you? I can hear you running” he said and I just looked at him trying to find a reason.

“uhmm…my stomach feels bad…I think...I keep on vom….vomiting” I answered nervously.

As a matter of fact, I don’t want to tell him this weird vomiting moment of mine because it might worry him so much.

“Do you want to go to the hospital?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No need for that honey…I’m good now” I told him and he just stared at me.

Gosh! His stares can really make any girl melt and even if I’m used to him staring at me, I just can’t help but to blush.

“Stop that staring

Please log in to read the full chapter