I'M GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU FOREVER TO WAKE UP.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dami-noona asked Clarise to wear her wedding gown and I got so excited when she agreed. I don’t know, but I really love the way she looks while wearing her gown. The moment she walked out from the room, my heart raced so fast once again and all I can do is gasp. Her smile is enough to make me melt and for the millionth time, I fell in love with her all over again.

“Gosh! Why are you crying guys?” Clarise asked and I chuckled.

“My little girl is already going to be Mrs. Kwon” mom told her while patting my hand.

“Don’t worry Isabel…she’ll be in good hands” Omma told mom and she smiled at her.

I can’t wait to make Clarise my wife and I don’t know what to think anymore. I’m dying to officially and legally make her mine. Well, after seeing her dad and proving that he really is not a good guy, I swore to myself that I will never give up Clarise to him and I will take care of her more than her father. I will show that man that his daughter made the right decision, and that I am true to my words, Clarise will not starve in my hands and I’ll give her everything that this world can offer.

“I don’t feel good” I told Clarise.

“Huh? Are you feeling sick?” she asked worriedly.

“I’m not…I can’t understand what I feel actually… I suddenly felt nervous” I said and she smiled at me.

“You’re thinking way too much honey” she said and I hugged her.

“I don’t know…but I don’t feel secured at all…I feel like something bad is going to happen” I told her and she chuckled.

“Are you having a groom nerve attack already? I mean…Jiyong…you should be feeling that tomorrow…not tonight” she said and I smirked.

“Yah! I’m being serious here” I told her and she kissed my cheek.

 “Seriously honey…brush that thought off…it’s scaring me” she said.

 “Just stay here and don’t go out anymore…OK?” I said and she sighed.

“OK” she answered and kissed me.

The members barged in my apartment after a while and they are asking Clarise if they can borrow me for a while and I’m really wishing for her to say no but unfortunately, she said yes.

“Clarise…we’ll borrow Jiyong hyung first just for tonight” maknae said and she looked at me and smiled.

“Where are you taking him?” she asked.

“We will let him taste singlehood for the very last time” TOP hyung answered and winked, making my wife blush.

AIGOO, this woman. She keeps on spazzing over TOP hyung and I’m starting to get jealous already.

“So you guys are going to have a stag party?” she asked and I hugged her from behind.

“Yes” TOP hyung answered.

“That means…there will be strippers…right?” she asked like an investigator.

“Of course” mom answered instead and she turned to look at me.

Her worried look is just too cute and I can’t help but laugh. I love how she can be so protective of me.

“Fine…go with them” she said and rolled her eyes.

“Are you sure?” I asked and she nods.

“Go hyung! Change your clothes now and let’s party!” maknae said and she smirked.

Actually, I don’t want to leave Clarise alone but since her mom and Trish are here with her, I’m a bit fine with it already. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that her dad will come and get her any moment from now. AISH! I don’t want to think about it!

“Be sure to lock the doors…OK?” I told her.

“Yes sir!” she answered and it made me laugh.

“Don’t go out anymore…I’ll bring Gaho to Youngbae’s apartment for you to move around freely” I said and she laughed.

Well, Gaho and Clarise have this love-hate relationship and I’m still trying to figure out how she managed to bring my lovely dog in my apartment.

“I love you” I told her and gave her a peck on the lips.

“I love you too…I’ll be waiting for you till you come back…don’t touch the strippers OK?” she said and we laughed.

“What’s the point of a bachelor’s party if the groom will not touch the stripper?” mom asked her and she rolled her eyes.

“Arasso…I will ignore all the strippers there…I will not touch but I hope it’s just fine to look at them” I told her and she sighed.

“Fine…I’m giving you permission to touch and look at the girls there…just go home…OK?” she said.

“Don’t worry…I will not even look at them…I’m just joking you…you’re the only girl that I love and your body is all I ever wanted” I told her and she blushed.

Truth is, I’m really not planning to touch any stripper or even get close to them. I know that my wife is not the type of girl who will get jealous easily, but with the way she’s acting right now, I can say that her mind is running wildly just by the thought of me being surrounded by beautiful bodies later.

The members told me that my bachelor’s party is not the traditional one, so that only means that there will be no strippers. YG hyung gave them permission to use Club NB for my party and all of the YG boys are going to be present. I’m already excited for this because I know that I’ll wave goodbye to my nightlife once Clarise and I get married.

“Hyung…why do you look worried?” Daesung asked.

“I’m thinking of Clarise” I answered.

“Why?” Youngbae asked.

“I don’t know….but I feel like something bad is going to happen…I don’t want to leave her alone as a matter of fact” I confessed.

“Huh?” TOP hyung asked.

“Hyung…Clarise’s dad is really powerful…he can get her any time…what if the moment I get back home later…she’s not there…what if her dad kidnapped her? What will I do?” I asked them.

“Jiyong…don’t think too much…OK…her dad is really scary for he’s capable of doing a lot of things…but I don’t think Clarise is going to let him do his thing that easy…don’t worry…she’s going to be fine” TOP hyung said and I sighed.

Clarise’s dad is really a big opponent and I cannot take him down easily. I know that I still have to fight for her even if we’re already married.

“OH! Trish is calling” TOP hyung said all of a sudden and I got alarmed.

“Answer it now hyung” I told him.

It turns out that Trish is looking for some fun as well and according to her, Clarise is getting bored in my apartment already. So we have thought to just have a joint bachelor and bachelorette party. Now I can rest my mind and not worry anymore.

When we reached the club, everybody is already there including the YG girls. TOP hy

Please log in to read the full chapter