YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY FUTURE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My nerves are shooting up because of excitement the moment I stepped inside the concert hall. Mom and Trish can really feel it because they keep on looking at me with huge smiles on their faces.

When we arrived at the waiting area, it was full of people and all of them are moving around and going in and out of the room. The 2ne1 girls were the first ones to see us and they greeted us warmly. Wow! This is a proof that the YG family is really very supportive of each other because they watch each other’s concerts.

“ Oh! Aunty!” Daesung said when he saw mom and helped her with the food that she was carrying.

“Waa…let me help you” Seungri said when he saw me carrying food too.

“Hyung! Clarise is already here!” he called out.

“Wow Seungri…you look so great” I told him and he patted my shoulder.

“Yah! Lee Seunghyun!” G-dragon shouted and pulled me closer to him.

“Hyung…I’m not doing anything wrong” Seungri said and I chuckled.

“Honey…why are you being so possessive?” I asked and he looked at me and smiled sweetly.

“Because I love you” he said and I felt my cheeks blush.

“Ah! We brought food for everyone” I told him.

“Really?” he asked and I nod.

“Wow!” he said while looking at the table full with food.

“Mom cooked almost all of it…but I baked the cake” I told him and he bowed to my mom and thanked her.

I can proudly say that my mom’s cooking is really the best because in just a matter of minutes, the food trays are already empty. I am so happy because they have appreciated my mom’s Korean dishes.

“Is it good?” I asked G-dragon who is so busy eating.

“It is...here” he said and fed me.

“I missed you” I told him and he looked at me and smiled.

“I miss you too…you look a little thin…are you eating well?” he asked while feeding me.

“I am…don’t worry…I think...it’s because of my clothes that’s why I look thin” I told him and he holds my waist as if using his hand to measure it.

“I’ll feed you a lot of food starting tomorrow up until I leave for Japan…I’m serious” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

Gosh! His lips are really the sweetest and I’ve missed kissing him.

“Thank you for the flowers” he said and I smiled at him.

“Liked it?” I asked.

“Love it” he said and kissed my temple.

“It’s my first time giving flowers to a guy…it feels so weird” I told him and he laughed.

“Is it? I’m actually shocked when Boram hyung gave the flowers to me…I’ve never thought that you will give me one” he said and I smirked.

“Have you read the card?” I asked and he nods.

“Yeah….I’ll make sure that the last rose won’t even be touched” he said and I laughed.

“I want to make something unique and I’ve thought of that artificial flower” I said and he looked at me deep in the eyes.

I don’t know, but there’s something in his eyes that tells me how much he loves me. I know that he wants to tell me something but he’s just holding it back. I wonder what it is.

“Honey? What will you do if I introduce you to the people outside? To all the fans” he asked randomly.

“Well…it’s alright with me…but I guess I have to be ready for all the negative comments and death threats and all” I told him and he laughed.

“Death threats? Did you receive one?” he asked suspiciously and I shook my head.

“I didn’t! It’s just my imagination running wild…that’s why I’ve thought of it” I answered and he chuckled.

“Honey…tell me if something like that is going on…OK?” he said and I can see worry in his eyes.

“I will…and Jiyong…I don’t think your fans will do something like that” I told him.

“Yeah….that’s true” he said and I smiled at him.

OK. So I’ve read some articles about fans threatening their idol’s girls and honestly, it did freaked me out but, I know that it won’t happen to me or if something like that will happen, I’m gonna make sure that it will be handled in a good way.

“What are these?” G-dragon asked when he saw the fan that I bought awhile ago.

“Ah! Look! It has your face on it” I told him and he laughed.

“You bought this outside…right?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…Charles…Trish and I shopped a little and had fun awhile ago when I delivered your flowers here…I even took a picture of you” I told him and searched for the picture on my phone.

“You’re crazy” he said while kissing my shoulder and waiting for the picture.

“Here” I said, showing him the picture.

“I look good here” he said and I nod in agreement.

“And look at this” I said and showed him the picture of Trish while hugging TOP’s standee.

“OMO! They look good together!” he said in shock.

“I know right!” I said and I looked at Trish who is so busy talking with Bom and CL.

“Wait….are you wearing high heels?” he asked while looking at my shoes.

“I am…why?” I answered.

“Honey…you should’ve worn something lower than that…yes…your cast is already removed but that doesn’t mean that your foot is already healed fully” he said and I looked at him and smiled.

I love his worried face and I know that I shouldn’t be smiling at him like an idiot because he will just get mad at me more, but I can’t help it.

“Yah! Clarise Kwon!” he said and I hugged him by the waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

“Mr. Kwon…I’m fine….my foot is not aching…AT ALL…no need to worry” I told him sweetly and he faced me.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt again…it pains me more” he said and I cupped his face with both hands and kissed him.

“I love you” I said and he gave me a peck on the lips.

“I love you too” he replied and I kissed him again.

“Aigoo”

OK. So it’s YG sajangnim who saw us kissing. It is really embarrassing and we found ourselves red faced and super embarrassed.

“Next time…I will not kiss you in public again” I told him and he laughed.

“Why is that?” he asked.

“Because Jiyong…it’s embarrassing to be caught by other people” I said and he moved his face so close to mine.

“It’s not…it’s actually sweet” he said and I kissed him right away.

So we end up fooling around for a good fifteen minutes and when Ji eun called him for outfit change, I went with him to the changing room.

“Does this looks good?” he asked while trying different shirts.

“I love that white one” I said while pointing at it.

“This?” he asked and I looked at Ji eun and she nodded.

“Seriously Clarise…you should go back to being Big Bang’s stylist again” Ji eun said and I chuckled.

“I’m good with just being a writer…it’s stress free” I told her and G-dragon stared at me.

“Isn’t writing more stressful than this?” he asked.

“Honey…dressing you up is giving me so much stress…ask Ji eun…she always gets headaches because you’re so picky and detailed when it comes to your outfits” I told him and he pinched my cheeks.

“Really? I’m the one causing you stress?” he asked while pinching my cheeks playfully.

“JIYONG!” I shrieked.

“Aigoo....Yah! I’m single! You shouldn’t act sweet in front of me” Ji eun said and we laughed.

“Noona…you should look for someone to love already” G-dragon said and I nod in agreement.

“I’ll look for a guy once you two get married” she said and I laughed.

“Well…if you’re going to wait for us…I’m telling you…it will

Please log in to read the full chapter