I CAN'T WAIT TO BE YOUR HUSBAND.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s my fourth day here in Japan and I’m having a blast! Trish and I are roaming around the city all the time and at night, watch Big Bang rehearse for their last concert here in Japan two days from now. G-dragon and I are spending everyday together as much as possible and we are so busy planning about our “simple” wedding next week. We have contacted his family already and they agreed to help us, my mom will be flying to Seoul as well and she’s totally excited for it. Well, as for me, I don’t know what to feel right now, once again, everything is going too fast and unexpected for me. G-dragon on the other hand is so excited about it that he’s been so busy calling everybody to let them know about the wedding. The whole YG family got shocked to death when we broke the news to them most especially YG sajangnim, he even asked me for a gazillion times if I’m sure about this and I answered him that I am. I’ve asked that question to myself for a hundred times already and I always end up with one answer and that is, I am so ready to be Mrs. Kwon.

“Nippy…what are we going to do today?” Trish asked while eating breakfast.

“I don’t know…do you want to watch Big Bang’s rehearsals later?” I asked and she smiled widely.

“Fine! We’ll watch….I’m telling you nippy….TOP is really a kind person…have the guts to talk to him” I told her and she sighed.

Well, Trish has been going gaga over TOP ever since she saw him and whenever TOP is trying to get close to her, she’s the one who is giving this cold atmosphere to him. I know her, she’s not the type of girl who will ignore the man that she likes but this is really different.

“This …I want to talk to him and be close…but I can’t…and I don’t even know why” she said and I smirked.

“You know what? A simple conversation can lead into something deep…trust me...a simple hi can even make you close” I told her and she just stared at me.

“Wait…he’s just a crush…so…there’s no reason for us to be close” she said and I shook my head.

“Don’t fool me nippy…I know that you like him….SO DAMN MUCH….and by the way the you look at him…I know that your heart is telling you that you’ve already fallen in love with him” I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

“I’m not in-love with him…OK? Don’t inject that thing in my mind…because….because…” she said while I wait for her to continue.

“Because what? Because you really are but you’re just brushing it off from your mind” I told her and she sighed.

“It’s not that….I mean…TOP is…”

“Hey girls!” G-dragon called out and Trish stopped from talking upon seeing TOP.

“Hey guys! What brought you here?” I asked.

“We don’t have any schedules this morning…so…we just thought of spending it with the two of you” Taeyang answered and I clapped my hands because of joy.

“That’s great!” I shrieked and G-dragon chuckled.

“uhmm…have you eaten breakfast already?” I asked the boys and they shook their head.

“Join us…wait…I’ll just cook some more pancakes” I said and stood up from my chair and went to the kitchen.

Trish and I are living in a apartment near Big Bang’s dorm coz it’s more convenient than staying in a hotel, our expenses are not that high as well.

“Honey” G-dragon called and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back while I’m cooking pancakes.

“mmmm?”

“Nothing…I just want to check on you” he said and I chuckled.

“I love you” he said and kissed my shoulder.

“Love you too honey” I said and turned around to face him.

“Missed me?” I asked and he sighed.

“I do...I can’t understand why you don’t wanna stay in my dorm” he said and I pinched his nose.

“Jiyong…I’ve said this to you for a million times already…I don’t want to disturb you…and…you’re sharing the dorm with Seungri…it would be really awkward for him if I’ll stay there…and…Trish will have no company here” I told him and he kissed my forehead.

Our set up here in Japan is really weird. I’ve been here for four days already but G-dragon and I are living separately. We feel like we are so close yet so far away, at least, we are seeing each other every day.

“Ah! We’ll go somewhere later” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Where?” I asked.

“Honey…our wedding is just days away from now…we have to arrange everything as soon as possible” he said and I sighed.

“It’s already arranged right? I mean…my papers are already fixed…we have told our closest friends and family about it…what else do we need?” I asked and he smirked.

“Just go with me later…OK?” he said and I nod.

I don’t know why, but I suddenly feel excited. What else do we need for the wedding?

“TOP hyung…sit here” G-dragon said and stood up from his seat.

Well, G-dragon gave up his seat for Trish and TOP to sit beside each other while eating breakfast. We both want them to end up together because we have a feeling that they will really click and they also have this spark in them.

“So…what are you guys doing after this?” I asked.

“I really want to shop” TOP answered and I looked at Trish and grinned.

“What a coincidence! Trish also wants to shop...you can go together if you like” I told him and Trish kicked my foot under the table.

“AHHHHH!”

“What’s the matter?” G-dragon asked worriedly.

“Nothing” I answered and winked at Trish.

“It’s good with me…is it OK with you Trish?” TOP asked her and I can feel my bestfriend’s nerves shooting up.

“uhmmm….aren’t you guys going as well?” Trish asked us.

“Nope…Clarise and I will go somewhere” G-dragon answered and I nod.

“I want to go” Seungri said.

“Yah! Lee Seunghyun!” G-dragon said and glared at him.

“Ah! I can’t…I have something to do later…I forgot…AISH!” Seungri said and I’m just controlling myself not to laugh.

OK. You can call me bad for telling the boys about Trish liking TOP, but I can’t help it, I was just too excited because for the first time in her life, Trish is liking a guy and cannot even make a move on him.

“Trish…c’mon…go with TOP hyung…after all…you’re not that familiar yet with the place…you might get lost” Taeyang said and Trish sighed.

“C’mon Trish…I won’t bite you…come with me” TOP said in his deep-y voice that Trish really loves.

“TOP is correct nippy…he will not bite you…and I have a feeling that you will both enjoy shopping together” I told her and she looked like she just wants the ground to eat her.

“OK…I’ll go” Trish said and I smiled at her.

“So it’s already a date?” I asked.

“What date?” TOP and Trish asked in unison.

“Why are you both blushing?” I asked and they looked away.

“AIGOO” G-dragon said and we laughed.

It’s so cute to see a possible couple in the making, I’m totally anxious as to how this “Date” of theirs will turn out. I can’t help but to imagine them holding hands while strolling around the mall.

“Why did you put me in this awkward situation nippy?” Trish asked while we’re washing the dishes.

“Just go with it…can’t you see? We’re helping you already…just brush those thoughts off your mind and enjoy” I told her and she smirked.

“How can I enjoy? I’m not prepared for this yet” she said and I laughed because her ears are like tomatoes already, they’re really red.

“Gosh nippy! You’re blushing just by thinking about your date with TOP later!” I teased and she slapped my arm.

“I’m serious…what will I do later? I might bore him…you know me…I’m not that great in talking” she said and I looked at her and sighed.

“Nippy…just be yourself later…don’t worry….TOP is not a talker as well” I told her.

Actually, I have a feeling tha

Please log in to read the full chapter