YOUR REAL HUSBAND IS JUST HERE WAITING FOR YOU.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

OK. I feel sad today for I've noticed that I've lost a few subscribers. At some point I've thought of changing the story's original plot, but I've realized that I shouldn't for things will get screwed up. So yeah. I hope that you're going to stick with me till the end. I guess this story will run for only a week more. On a happier side of things, I'm so happy because someone had asked me if they can use Love Expiration as a base story for a big project, so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll make it for it'll be a big thing. Once again, I love you guys and thank you for supporting Love Expiration <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And I’m back. Yes, I’m back in my real world and I guess my fairytale ends here. I don’t know how to move on and I’m so sure that this will make my heart cry every day and night. I’ve agreed with this plan plainly because I know in the end, we will still fall back to option one for I’m so eager not to let my Grandpa’s company be in ruins. It’s just that, Jiyong have spoken first and he has totally made up my mind that this is the right thing to do. If things screw up, well, I guess the company is really not for me.

“aww little girl” mom welcomed me.

“Hi mom” I greeted and she hugged me.

Mom and Gramps were shocked when I told them about our plans, they even went against it but still in the end, I won and all they can do is sigh and support me. Awhile ago, I got this thought in mind, how many girls experience this? How did they deal with this kind of situation? I really need someone who can talk me out of this pain, but unfortunately, that someone is the one who pushed me to do this.

“Are you really sure about your decision? I mean…Clarise…this is a big move…marriage is not a joke…yes…it can be divorced but it’s totally ridiculous to just agree with it…OK…I’m already there…you’re doing this because Jiyong has permitted you and you’re sole reason is to get your Grandpa’s company back on track but then...it still doesn’t make sense to me…what will you do after you got married? Are you going to live like a real wife? Do you think the Guichens will just let you divorce their son after a few years? Most especially…how can you be sure that Jiyong can wait for you? He’s just a boy…he has needs…he’s capable of loving another girl…have you even thought about these things? Huh?” mom ranted and I sighed.

“I don’t know mom…actually…I find this whole thing ridiculous as well…but…I’m already here…I might as well go with it…I can’t even answer your questions because I don’t even know what’s waiting for me in the future” I answered in between sobs.

“OK…it’s all up to you…just always remember that I’m here for you…no matter what happens…I’ve got your back…I just hope that this will work out” she said and hugged me.

Now that I’m going back to my suffocating world, I guess it’s only my mom that I have. She’ll be the one balancing things for me since Jiyong isn’t here to do that. I’m just worried about that guy though, I know how much he loves me and I’m so sure that he will stand up for our promise. OK. I’m not that sure if he’s going to be true to his word for he can get lonely there and maybe find someone to get some fun, but I trust him and that’s what matters.

“I’m going to see Dad and the Guichens mom” I told her.

“But…you just arrived…aren’t you going to rest first?” she asked.

“I don’t have much time to do these things mom…I have to make things straight to them so that everything will be in the right places once this starts” I answered and she sighed.

“OK…drive safely and call me if anything happens” she said and I smiled at her.

“OK…I’ll take note of that” I said and went off.

Well, I’ve informed the Guichens and my dad about my stupid decision and I’ve called for a meeting today. This will be really important for me because I will lay all my conditions in front of them and whether they like it or not, they have to agree with it.

“Good Afternoon” I greeted when I entered the conference room.

“Oh Clarise! It’s so good to see you!” dad welcomed cheerfully and I faked a smile.

This man is really a jerk. His happiness radiates in him and his smile is just so unusual for it can rip his face in two already. The Guichens are the same as well, they look oh-so happy and they can’t keep on smiling at me. I hate it. Just the mere fact that I’m seeing Gab right now is enough to disgust me.

“Why did you call for a meeting?” dad asked.

“Well….I have things to say and talk about” I answered coolly.

“But…why are your lawyers here?” he asked again and I looked at my lawyers and they smiled at me.

“They will be our witness…of course…I have to have someone whom I trust inside this room…right?” I told him and he sighed.

“Richard…I must say…your daughter is really intelligent…not everyone can think of that” Gab’s dad said and I rolled my eyes.

“She sure is intelligent…she has my blood” dad said and I smirked.

“For your information…I got this intelligence from my grandfather…and partly…from my mom…I strongly believe that I’ve got nothing from you” I told him and the look on the Guichens faces were so shocked.

“Can we please start this meeting already?” Gab’s mom asked cutting the awkwardness in the air.

“That’ll be good” I said and she smiled at me.

In all fairness to the Guichens, I can see that they are friendly and somewhat kind. I rarely saw Gab’s mom for she’s a total housewife and not as sociable as other women, but on the other hand, I know that this family has some bad things under their wings and they are just hiding it for now.

“OK…I brought my lawyers here not just to accompany me…but to witness a contract signing” I started and they all looked at me curiously.

“What are you talking about?” Dad asked.

“I have made a list of conditions for you guys…and this is for you dad” I answered and handed him a folder.

“What you’re holding is a contract of conditions…my lawyers and I have made that and I’m here to discuss it with you” I told him and his eyes got big because of shock.

“This is impossible” dad said and I hissed.

The contract will contain all of my conditions for accepting our deal. Of course, I can demand for it coz they asked a favor to me as well.

“First on the list is Carol and Tia…you have to let them go…you’ve been treating those two like toys that you will just play if you feel like it…I want you to give them a house to start a new life and you should give Carol her monthly allowance and shoulder all her expenses up until the age of eighteen…and for Tia..you’ll give her a position in your company so that she will earn money for she’s planning to continue her studies” I explained and my dad just can’t believe what he’s hearing.

Of course, I haven’t forgotten about my baby sister and her mother. I’ve promised that I’ll get them out of my dad’s own prison and this is the right time to do it.

“Clarise…this is just too much” he protest.

“That’s not too much dad…do you think asking me to marry a guy that I don’t love isn’t too much?” I asked and I know that I’ve hit a nerve.

“Fine! I’ll give you what you want” he gave in and I smiled for my success.

“Second condition” I said and he flipped the page.

“I don’t want you to have a say on whatever decisions I make for my company…from this day onwards…you will not interfere with whatever I want to do…let’s just say that your voice will not be important in any way to me…you can’t handle my business…you will not decide for me and most especially…you cannot make a deal using my company” I explained and he smirked.

“This is ridiculous Clarise…I’m telling you…I know the ins and outs of the company…that’s why I’m the company advisor…if I’m going to agree with this…what will happen to your empire?” he asked.

“Don’t worry…I already have someone to take your place” I said and I can see anger in his eyes.

“Lastly…I will not pull out my shares in your company…I still have a thirty percent hold in it and that only means that I’m going to partner you in your own empire” I said and gave him a teasing smile.

“That’s just impossible! Dad has written in his last will and testament that I’m going to have a full ownership of my company…how can you change it?” he asked in anger.

“Mr. Richard…we know that it is written in your dad’s will…but since Clarise is the owner of the main company where yours is a wing…your daughter still has the last say on things and she has decided to not let go of it” my lawyer explained.

“This can’t be! No! You can’t do that! Clarise! This is not right!” dad protested and I just smiled at him.

“Sorry dad…I just did…so what now? Are you going to sign it or am I going to back out now?” I asked and he looked at the Guichens who are obviously telling him to sign it.

And there goes my dad’s pride. I’m so happy that I just stepped on him and made him so little today. Yes, I can be called a bad daughter, but he deserves this and all I want is revenge.

“Now…this is for you Mr. Guichen” I said and handed him a folder.

“There are three conditions as well and first on the list is…even though we’re going to merge our companies…I still want to have a full management to my own company…I will take the position as President…don’t worry…I haven’t forgot my debt to you…my salary will all go to you as a payment for my debts and the money that I will get from my other investments and shares will also be included in it…in this way…things will go by easier” I started and Mr. Guichen looked at me intently.

“Why am I feeling like you’re using me?” he asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter