YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE JUST LIKE ME.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So, maybe we’ll never see each other again but every laugh we shared every smile he brought to my face, the memories we made together will still mean absolutely everything to me.

I know that we’re already finished, my fairytale has ended and my prince charming will not appear in it anymore for he gave up on me already. My stupidity brought me in this situation and I will forever hate myself for that. I don’t know what to do with myself anymore.

“Hello?” I answered.                                                                                                                                                   

“Hey!” the man on the other line greeted.

“Who’s this?” I asked.

“It’s Gab…I’m here outside your building…go down and see me” he said in a very demanding way.

“Get lost jerk! I don’t have to see you again…you ruined me” I told him and he smirked.

“You’ll be ruined more if you will not come down…remember…your dad is just one call away” he said and I sighed.

“Fine...I’ll go down now” I said.

I feel like a prisoner, Gab is holding me by the neck now and once I struggle, he will tighten his grip that will resort to my death.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“To get that one night with you” he answered and I smirked.

“Gab…that one night is already over…I’m not up for it anymore…I don’t want to do something stupid again” I told him and he hold me by the arm.

“You have to give that one night to me or else…you will find yourself in a plane back home by tomorrow” he said and I chuckled.

“Truth is…I don’t care already…you can tell my dad that I’m here…after all…I don’t have a reason to stay here…go! Call him!” I dared and I can say that he’s so pissed.

“I’ll tell him later…but for now…you have to tell me…is Jiyong the guy that made you stop from playing? Huh? I heard that he’s a big shot celebrity…actually...I’ve talked to him last night and he told me that he’s really a one woman-man…I never thought that you’re the girl that he’s been talking about…I wonder if he knows about your dirty past” he said and I almost slapped him but he was able to stop me.

“He is the man who made me surrender to love…and he is the only man that I want to be with forever…and I’m telling you…don’t mess up with him…because I’ll really be killing you if you mess up with him” I threatened and he laughed.

“You can really read my mind Clarise…I was actually thinking of putting a little thrill on your boyfriend’s career…you’re going to kill me? Can you do that?” he asked.

“I can…you know me Gab…I do crazy things…and I do what I say …so off…don’t you ever touch Jiyong or any members of his group” I told him.

“WOAH! I’m scared…peeing all over my pants already” he said in sarcasm.

This is what I’m afraid of, Gab is capable of ruining people’s lives in just a snap. I know that once he lays his hands on one person, he will not stop until that person will give up without even giving a fight.

“Tell you what…give me this night and I’ll forget that Jiyong is your boyfriend…and I might not call your dad” he said and I faked a laugh.

“Are you that ? You know…there are so many girls there who are ready to give you their bodies…don’t bother me anymore coz I’m telling you…this body is only for Jiyong…it’s his…EXCLUSIVELY” I told him and his expression suddenly changed.

I’m already afraid now, I think I have drained Gab’s patience and he is already exploding in anger. His eyes looks like he’s about to eat me alive as he grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me so close to him.

“You are mine tonight…you have to do what you promised” he said and I struggled for him to let go but his hold tightens more.

“Let me go!” I shouted at him.

He dragged me to a dark corner and pinned me on the wall, he’s holding both my wrists as he tries to kiss me. I keep on struggling; he’s really strong, I can’t even move, all I can do is move my head from left and right to avoid his kiss.

“Don’t fight me already…I promise…you’re gonna enjoy this” he said as he raised my arms above my head holding my wrists in one hand while his other hand is holding my chin so that I can’t move my head.

“HELP! PLEASE!” I shouted.

“You’re really making me angry…do you know that?” he said.

“HE…LP ME! HE…..LP!” I shouted while his so busy kissing my neck.

I know that he will not stop until he gets what he wants. At that point I’m praying for G-dragon to rescue me although I know that it’s far from possible.

“HELP ME!” I shouted again.

“SHUT THE UP! YOU !” Gab shouted and punched my stomach.

“You’re still gonna fight me?” he asked and punched me on the face.

“I hate you!” I said weakly.

“Really?” he asked as he punched me once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GD’s POV

I don’t know what’s happening, but my heart is racing so fast. I keep on hearing Clarise’s cries and shouts and it’s killing me. I’m going to get the out of that guy if he’s doing something to my girl.

“What the heck is happening?”I asked myself while running.

I am already running as fast as I can but still I feel so far from her. I hate this feeling. If only I could fly.

“OMO!” Youngbae said.

“Really” I heard Gab say and punched Clarise on the face.

How can he hit a girl? Not to mention that the girl that he’s hitting is mine.

“YOU !” I ran towards him and gave him a punch.

“Jiyong!” TOP hyung shouted when Gab punched me back.

“HOW DARE YOU HURT MY GIRL!” I shouted at him, giving him another punch.

“Is that all that you can do? You’re an !” Gab said as he pinned me on the wall.

“LET GO OF HIM!” TOP hyung shouted as he grabbed Gab by the collar and punched him.

TOP hyung’s patience has already gone down and I know that it will not do any good. Even I can’t stop myself from hurting the jerk.

“DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL…EVER AGAIN!” I threatened him.

“She’s not yours…she doesn’t love you…she’s just playing” Gab said and I threw another punch on him.

“Jiyong!” Boram hyung shouted while running towards us.

“There goes your rescue” Gab teased as I was about to give him another punch, Boram hyung already got a hold on me.

“LET ME GO HYUNG! I WILL JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT GUY!” I shouted at him but he dragged me away from Gab.

*in Korean* “Youngbae…take Jiyong upstairs…NOW!” he said.

“No” I said and Youngbae grabbed me by the arm.

“Jiyong…we will be in big trouble …let Boram hyung fix this” he told me and I smirked.

“Didn’t you see what he did to Clarise?” I asked.

“I did…but you should’ve calmed down a bit…hurting him will do us no good” he said.

“Hyung! Clarise passed out already!” Daesung shouted and we ran towards them.

Clarise’s head is resting on Seungri’s lap and she’s got bruises on her face and blood on . I can’t take it seeing her like this.

“She’s still awake awhile ago…she’s not even responding now” Daesung said in alarm.

“Let’s bring her to the hospital” I told them worriedly.

“Jiyong” Boram hyung called out.

“Hyung…Clarise is badly beaten…I’ll bring her to the hospital first” I told him.

“No need for that…I already called a doctor…you...TOP and Clarise will be checked by him in your apartment” he said.

“I’ll carry her” Daesung said but I shook my head and scooped Clarise up.

My body is aching and I’m in huge pain, but I just want Clarise to feel that I’m here for her.

“What happened?” Charles hyung came in my apartment looking so worried.

“Hyung” I said and he patted my back as if telling me that I have nothing to worry.

The doctor came after a while and checked the three of us. I got a bruise on my face and on the side of my lips. TOP hyung on the other hand, got a bruise on his left cheek. Clarise is the one who is badly beaten for half of her face is swollen and she’s still unconscious.

“Sajangnim called and he already talked to that guy that you’ve beaten and he wants a public apology” Boram hyung said and all of us looked down because of embarrassment.

“I’m going to do it…after all…I’m the only one involved here” I said.

“No…we’re going to apologize as a group” TOP hyung said and I sighed.

“TOP hyung is right…we are in this together” Youngbae said and I smiled at him.

“That’s right hyung!” Seungri added.

“Yes…I agree with that” Daesung followed.

I can’t thank my members enough, I know that this will be a huge blow to our group again but they are still behind me for support.

“Sajangnim will talk to the five of you tomorrow morning…that man will beat the out of you guys” Boram hyung said and we all laughed.

“I’m fine with it…I deserve that” I told him.

I know that I’m up for some serious beating from YG hyung but I don’t care about it at all. I just feel bad because our fans will surely be upset at us once again.

“Jiyong…thank you for saving my sister” Charles hyung said after everybody left.

“I just did what I have to do hyung” I told him while staring at Clarise.

“This is really lucky she got a guy like you” he said and I chuckled.

“Jiyong…I know that what she did to you is really unforgivable…but if you only listen to her…you will definitely understand why she did that” he said and I sighed.

“I don’t know hyung…I’m still hurting inside…I cannot even find the will to list

Please log in to read the full chapter