EUN AE ALERT!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know if it’s right to leave my fiancée with a girl that I don’t know. Well, G-dragon knows her but I don’t like her. No, I’m not jealous, I will not get jealous just because they’re close.

“Why the hell are you so worried Clarise? Jiyong wouldn’t even do anything that will hurt you” I told myself while driving.

But that Eun Ae is really giving me a different aura. She looks beautiful, well, she really is and she’s taller than me, I can also feel that she’s so close to G-dragon because she even calls her oppa. I don’t really feel good about her at all. Fine! Maybe I’m just jealous, but can you blame me?

“Good Morning!” I greeted Ji eun the moment I walked in the office.

“Hey! Morning!” she greeted back.

“Are you alright?” she asked when I took a sit beside her.

“I am…why?” I asked.

“Nothing…you looked so bothered…Clarise…I’ve seen the articles that were posted on the internet….I also saw some pictures….I know that it’s really hard to deal with all the attention but don’t worry about it too much….those people will get used to it and will accept you too…they just need time to absorb everything” she told me and I nod in agreement.

“I’m just worried about Jiyong…what will happen to his career once we announced our relationship? I know that it will have a huge impact on him and even with the rest of the boys” I asked.

“Clarise…we should expect some negative results…some will hate and leave but there are millions who love Big Bang…and I believe that their fans are not that shallow” she told me and I sighed.

“I know that…but I just don’t want to cause problems…I mean…they’ve worked so hard just to be where they are right now” I said and she chuckled.

“I’m telling you…it’s not going to be a big problem…there are idols who are announcing their relationships already…it’s an open thing now” she comforted.

I have so many things in mind right now. I don’t want to ruin Big Bang and G-dragon’s career, I don’t want my dad to find me, I’m scared of what the people might say to me, I don’t know where to place myself already and even though I’m fine with all the attention that these people are giving me, I’m not that cool with it anymore.

“Clarise!”

“uh…yes?” I answered.

Oh ! Why is my mind floating right now? I’m in a meeting and I can’t even force myself to focus.

“You’re totally zoning off Clarise” Ji eun told me after our meeting.

“I know…gosh! My mind is just so full …it’s driving me nuts!” I told her and she chuckled.

“You know what? You should relax that mind of yours and just let things be…after all…you can’t do anything about it already…if your relationship will be out in the open now…so what? All you have to do is just go with whatever…don’t think too much” she told me and I nod.

“I’m going to take that advice” I said and she patted my back.

“Wanna have lunch?” she asked.

“Sure….I’m starving already” I answered and we head to the cafeteria already.

We bumped into Charles while we’re walking in the lobby and he’s also going to the cafeteria to have lunch, so the three of us went there together.

“Where’s Jiyong?” I asked Charles.

“He’s with the boys in the cafeteria...wait…why do you look so bothered?” he asked and I sighed.

“Is my brain readable that all of you were able to read it? Gosh! Do I really look crappy?” I asked and she chuckled.

“YOU DO!” he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“Don’t think too much Clarise…you’re gonna get old easily” Ji eun said and I laughed.

The moment we arrived at the cafeteria, I spotted G-dragon right away because of his orange beanie. Yes, he’s with the boys but Eun Ae was there with them and she’s sitting beside my fiancée, looking so happy. Why is she here?

“OH! There’s Jiyong!” Ji eun said.

I don’t know but I feel like breaking something the moment I saw that girl. She’s so clingy and touchy. I don’t want to be so comfortable with her, I have to keep an eye on her because she might make a move on my fiancée and I will not let her succeed.

“I’ll order food for you…what do you feel like eating?” Charles asked me.

“Anything” I told him and he smirked.

“Just make sure you’ll eat whatever I give you…or else” he told me and I nod.

When Seungri called me, that’s the only time that I approached them. Truth is, I don’t feel like being with G-dragon whenever Eun Ae is there, I feel like a stranger to him.

My heart is racing so fast and it’s not because I’m happy or excited, it’s because I’m annoyed of what I’m seeing. Why are they sitting so close to each other? There are a lot of space, why is she so close to my fiancée?

“Sit here” Daesung told me and got up from his seat.

“Thanks…but…I’ll just stay with Charles and Ji eun” I told him.

“No…honey…sit here…please?” G-dragon said, acting like a little kid who is begging his mom to buy him a toy.

How can I say no to that lovely face? Gosh! He really knows how to make me say yes to him even if it’s really not what I want.

 “Actually…Jiyong oppa is really like that…he uses aegyo to get what he wants” Eun Ae said out of the blue.

I don’t know why I got pissed when she said that. Does she really have to speak? I mean, c’mon! I know that I’m being bad for being so close minded and for being a jealous , but why do I have a feeling that she’s after G-dragon? That’s she’s trying to bring back whatever relationship they have before? And what are they to each other in the first place?

Gosh! This girl is so talkative and all she can talk about is G-dragon and his stupid things before. Is she trying to tell me that she knows him so well and what I know about him is nothing compared to hers?

“There was even a time that Jiyong oppa waited for me in front of my school…and then when I asked him why….he just told me that he wants to eat ramen…what’s funny is…he knows so well that I can’t cook ramen...and in the end…he cooked it for us and I just ate all of it” Eun Ae said and I smirked.

She is really annoying!. She’s bragging about herself, and she’s totally getting the out of me.

I can’t stand this anymore. I don’t want to hear another G-dragon and Eun Ae adventure. I’m sick of it! What’s worst is, G-dragon is enjoying all of her stories and I feel like a ghost to him, he’s not even looking at me coz his eyes are fixed to that girl and he didn’t even asked me if I’m OK or what.

 “uhmm…I’ll go back to the office now…I’m already full and I still need to do a lot of things” I said all of a sudden.

“It’s still lunch time…and you haven’t finished your food yet” G-dragon said and I just looked at him.

Why is he so insensitive? Can’t he see? I’m so out of place and I feel like I don’t belong to them. I don’t even know how to connect with them at that time and he’s just laughing and enjoying everything.

“Clarise! Wait!” G-dragon called out.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s the matter with you? Why did you just walked out?” he asked.

Oh c’mon! Should I ask him the same question? What’s the matter with him? Why is he so insensitive?

“As I’ve said…I don’t have the appetite and I still got so many things to do in the office” I answered.

“Honey…I know that there is a much deeper reason as to why you’re acting like this” he told me and I smirked.

Oh ! Is he playing dumb right now or he’s just so insensitive?

“Well…it looks like you know what’s on my mind…or if you don’t…it’s for you to figure out...but for now…I’ll go back to my office and…I’ll see you later” I told him and started walking but he grabbed my arm, making me stop.

Please log in to read the full chapter