I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE JIYONG'S FACE LATER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(4 days later)

My happiness is up to the heavens now for my family is being supportive of each other already. Grandpa is out of the hospital now and is staying in a house that he was renting together with my two brothers. Charles and I are becoming close to our other siblings as well and knowing each other deeper now. Well, my dad is already out of the picture for he went back home a few days ago and Grandpa told us that we shouldn’t mind people like him because we’re just going to waste time in trying to change him. I can’t ask for anything more, I have everything that I asked for and I think that Korea is really a miracle country for me and my whole family.

On the other hand, Jiyong and I are getting more intimate and so in-love as days go by. He’s so busy with their concert rehearsals but he never forgets to spend time with me. I also went back to work already and is in the middle of writing my first article after a long rest.

It’s Saturday and it only means that I don’t have work but I have so many things to do today. First on my list is to watch over my super loving and pregnant bestfriend while mom is checking her possible restaurant location. Well, it seems like my mother is planning to stay here in Korea for good as well, she and Grandpa are now in good terms which made life much easier for me. Of course, it’s so hard to be in between the two most important people in your life, right?

“My head is aching so badly! AAAHHH!” Jiyong whined.

“I told you…you should’ve slept longer” I said while putting coffee in his cup.

“My mind is so full of things and it’s making sleep so hard to do” he said and I chuckled.

“Honey…I know that you’re so tired and stressed…can’t you ask YG sajagnim for a week off?….or even a days off...you really need that….Trish is actually worried about TOP because he’s being moody and hot headed always…and I really believe that he’s being like that because of stress” I said and he nods in agreement.

“That’s true…who will not be moody? We just have a few more weeks before our concert…not to mention…TOP hyung and I are recording our next album too” he said and I sighed.

Aside from Big Bang’s concert, Jiyong and TOP are preparing for their joint album that will be released later this year. According to them, this is not the first time that the two will have an album together, Trish and I are already excited for our “husbands” and we’re so ready to be their cheerleaders.

“Ah! I’ll visit Grandpa later” I told him.

“Really? I haven’t met up with him yet…how I wish I have time for it” he said and I smiled.

Actually, I’ve made a few plans for today and that includes their meet-up. Yes, I’m not going to tell Jiyong about it, for him not to worry too much.

“Don’t think about it….Grandpa and my brothers will be here for another week....so we still have time for that” I told him and he smiled.

“They liked it here…huh?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…Grandpa is so fond of going around the park near their house…it’s actually good for him…I mean…he’s away from all the stress of his company” I said.

“How about your dad? Did he really went back home already?” he asked.

“Yep…he doesn’t have anything important to do here…..it’s just right for him to leave” I said and Jiyong smirked.

I don’t know, but Jiyong is talking to me about forgiving my father, of course, I just pretend that I’m listening but the truth is, I’m not. OK. Fine. I know that it’s so childish of me, but I’m really not ready for any reconciliation yet.

“Seriously honey…it would be better if you will reach out to your dad as well…I mean…he’s the only one missing…your family is already complete” he told me and I sighed.

“Here we go again” I said.

“OK…I will not talk about it...but I really wish that you would realize things as soon as possible” he said and I nod.

We talked about my worries with work and his album recording over breakfast and after that, he went straight to our room to finish a song that he has been writing for a week already.

“I’m going to the other apartment for a while…Trish needs company there” I told him after I took a bath.

“OK” he said and I looked at what he’s doing and he looked up at me and smiled.

“I can’t understand anything…but I have a feeling that it will be a hit” I told him and he pulled me down to his lap.

“This will be released in Japan…and it’s about you” he said and I looked at his music notebook.

“This better be good Pororo” I told him and he smirked.

“I’ve never made a song that is not good Pucca” he said coolly and I shook my head.

Well, we’re getting used to calling each other those weird cartoon characters and it comes out naturally in our mouths already. There was even a time when my mom and I went shopping then Jiyong called and I greeted him  “hey Pororo!”, mom burst out laughing in front of so many people.

“Gosh! We’re getting used to calling each other Pororo and Pucca…I guess if ever we’ll have twins…we shall name them Pororo and Pucca” I said and he laughed.

“That will be a little weird…but I like the idea” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t take it seriously honey…I’m just joking! I don’t want to name our future kids after a cartoon character…that’ll be so weird” I said and he laughed.

“Just imagine calling our kid Kerokeropi” he said and I laughed so hard that I almost fell down to the ground.

“That’s crazy! Remember….we have agreed to have three kids…right? What if we name our first born Pororo…then the second will be Pucca…then the last will be kerokeropi…gosh! They’re name after weird characters! A penguin…a frog…and a girl who is always chasing her crush and is so violent!” I said and he laughed hard.

                                                                                               

 

“Cool” he said and I pinched his cheek and stood up.

“Go back to writing now...we’re already senseless…AGAIN” I said and he laughed.

“I love you” he said and I kissed him.

“Love you too” I replied.

When I arrived at my apartment, Trish is already in front of the television while holding a bowl of fruits. Do I really have to be shocked? My bestfriend is

Please log in to read the full chapter