YOU.ME.US.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OK. Wait. Calm down. Why am I freaking out the moment Jayda told me that Jiyong wanted us to sleep with him? I mean, I swore to myself that I will not show affection or any sign of sweetness to him coz he doesn’t even deserve it anymore.

“What? uhmm…I guess it’s better if it’s just you and Jinni who’s going to sleep here” I told her and she looked at Jiyong as if begging him to convince me.

“But…we want you to sleep here” Jinni whined and sighed.

“Clarise” Jiyong called.

“What?” I asked.

“Just say yes” he continued and I looked at him weirdly.

Does he even know what he’s saying? For God’s sake! He’s already engaged and yet here he is, inviting his ex-girlfriend to sleep with him in one room. Fine! I know that I’m the original girl and Eun ae is just the reliever, but still, it’s not going to look right if I’m going to accept his invitation.

“But…”

“Please mommy…please” Jinni and Jayda said while hugging my arms.

My mind and heart is once again in an all out battle between saying yes and refusing. I know in my heart that I’m dying to sleep close to Jiyong, but my mind is telling me that I shouldn’t be this soft and welcoming to him coz he cheated on me and it’ll just hurt me more if this goes on.

“OK…OK…I’m going to sleep here as well” I told them and the twins jumped and screamed in joy.

“Really?” Jiyong asked with a wide smile on his face.

“Why? Have you changed your mind?” I asked and he shook his head.

“NO! I’m happy that you agreed to sleep here with us” he answered and I sighed.

“Yeah…uhmm…I’ll just get the kids’ things in my apartment” I told him and he nods.

“OK” he said and I smiled at him.

“Mommy will just get your jammies…OK?” I told the kids who are playing happily.

“OK mommy” Jinni answered.

“I’ll be back” I told them and went out.

Gosh! I can’t believe that I have agreed with this crazy idea. Can I back out? Oh well, I’m doing this not because of Jiyong anyway, this is for our kids and I’m sure they’re happy because they’ve got both parents beside them now.

“Mom!” I said in shock when I saw her in the living room.

“Oh! Where are the kids? It’s already late…they should be sleeping now” she said and I sat beside her on the couch.

“They’re going to sleep with Jiyong tonight” I told her and she looked at me in shock.

“Really? Is it fine with the twins?” she asked and I nod.

“Actually…they’re happy coz they’ll spend the night with their daddy” I answered and she smiled at me.

“Then good…at least Jiyong will have a fill on what it’s like to have kids” she said and I sighed.

I don’t know how my mom will react if I tell her that I’ve accepted Jiyong’s invitation of sleeping there with them. Well, we haven’t talked about this whole Jiyong and Eun ae thing for she hasn’t opened it to me yet.

“Mom…I’m…well…I’m going to sleep there as well” I told her nervously and she looked at me in disbelief.

“What? Are you serious?” she asked and I nod.

“Little girl…I know that you still love Jiyong and you missed him so much…but…sleeping in one room with him is not a good idea…most especially in this situation where he has cheated on you and is already engaged…you’re just going to make things hard for you” she said and I sighed.

“But the kids begged me to say yes…you know that I can’t take seeing them sad…mom…this is the first time that our kids will experience having both their parents in one place…one room…one bed” I told her and she shook her head.

“Fine…it’s all up to you” she said and the room became silent.

I can totally understand where mom is coming from. She doesn’t want me to get hurt more and she’s just helping me get over the fact that Jiyong is not mine anymore and this sleepover is not going to help me move on.

“I’ll go there now mom…goodnight!” I said and she sighed.

“OK…little girl…just remember to control yourself…your emotions and just don’t make things more complicated for you” she said and I hugged her.

“I will keep that in mind” I said and went out.

Here comes another challenge. Gosh! I thought I’m already done with these challenges and bumps and humps.

The moment I walked in Jiyong’s apartment, I saw the three of them eating snacks while watching television and I suddenly felt so emotional. Right in front of me are the most important and special people in my life, they look so close for the twins are both sitting beside Jiyong and Jayda is hugging her dad’s arm while Jinni is leaning his head on Jiyong’s shoulder, it’s just so surreal for I haven’t imagined this to happen this early.

“Oh! You’re already here” Jiyong said upon seeing me.

“Yeah…sorry it took me some time to get our things” I said and he smiled at me.

“Mommy…look! Pororo!” Jinni said while pointing at the television.

Jiyong haven’t changed at all. He’s still watching Pororo and now, he’s turning his kids to be fans of that penguin as well.

“uhmm…it’s already late…aren’t you guys tired yet?” I asked.

“Not yet mommy…we’re still watching” Jayda said and I looked at the clock and saw that it’s already midnight.

“Babies…let’s sleep now…OK? Mommy looks tired already” Jiyong said and I just find it weird when I heard him call me mommy.

“Are you really tired mommy?” Jinni asked and I nod.

“See? She is…so…c’mon…we’ll wash you up now” Jiyong told them and carried both kids to the bathroom.

I don’t know, but I find him really hot while carrying the twins. Where did all that strength come from? I mean, yes, he’s got a better and toned body now, but the kids are still heavy.

“Jiyong…it’s fine…I can wash them both” I told him.

“I want to help…why don’t you wash Jayda and I’ve got Jinni” he said and I nod at him awkwardly.

And that’s what we did, Jayda and I washed up together while Jiyong and Jinni watch Pororo while waiting for us to finish.

“Mommy…do you love daddy?” Jayda asked while I’m wiping her dry.

“uhmm…I do” I answered.

“Why didn’t you kiss him when you first saw each other awhile ago?” she asked again and I sighed.

“Little girl…kissing is private…you don’t show it to people” I answered.

And here goes Jayda’s talkshow once again. She’s asking hard to answer questions and I’m going crazy because I can’t seem to take the intensity of every question that she throws.

“We’re done” I told the boys and they’re not even moving a muscle.

“Jiyong?” I called and walked in front of them.

OK. Now I can say that they really have the same blood for they have the same personality and doings. Like Jiyong, Jinni always falls asleep while watching television and I’m looking at them with a wide smile plastered on my face.

“They’re sleeping?” Jayda asked while poking her dad’s knee.

“Jiyong” I said while shaking his arm lightly.

“Jiyong…wake up”

“mmmm”

“Wash up now so that you can sleep comfortably” I told him and he opened one eye.

“Are you done already?” he asked lazily.

“Yes” I answered and he stretched his arms.

“What will we do with Jinni? He’s in deep sleep already” he said and I sighed.

“He’ll wake up once he feels that you’re not beside him anymore” I told him and he stood up from the couch.

The three of us waited for our little boy to wake up by himself and as I’ve said, he woke up after realizing that he’s already alone on the couch.

“Do you still want to wash up?” I asked Jinni.

“Yes” he answered and reached out his arms for me to carry him.

“Oh! Can you still carry him? He’s heavy” Jiyong said and I smiled at him.

“I’m used to this…after all…after trying to carry TOP and Trish’s son….I’ve realized that our son is nothing compared to him” I told him and he laughed.

“Yeah…Toby is really a big one” he said.

And with that, the boys were able to wash themselves up and

Please log in to read the full chapter