WE CAN REALLY MAKE ONE...I SWEAR! I'M GONNA GIVE YOU ONE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                           

 

“OH GOSH!”

“NO!”

Well, it seems like a joke can be played on you sometimes. Trish’s result is positive while mine has a single blue line on it, which only means that I’m negative. Gosh!

“OK….calm down…don’t freak out just yet” I told her while trying to organize my thoughts.

I know that being pregnant and having a baby is still so far from Trish’s mind. I actually don’t want to think about her parents because I’m so sure that once they’ve learned about this, they will bury TOP and her ALIVE.

“What will I do now?” she asked me.

“Wait…is this even legit? I mean…there are times that these kinds of tests fail…right?” I asked and she just stared at me.

“What do you mean? Look…the lines are so clear” she said while showing me the result again.

“Let’s go to the hospital later and have the doctor check us…in that way…we really would know if you really are pregnant and if I’m really not” I told her and it gave her a little hope.

“OK…but I really feel and think that my results are already legit” she said and I sighed.

Honestly, I’m quite disappointed when I saw the result of my pregnancy test. I kept on saying that I don’t want to have a baby yet, but then at the back of my mind, I really like to have one and that is because Jiyong loves to have a baby already.

“HONEY!” Jiyong called out while knocking on the door.

“Oh ! Let’s throw this now!” I said and we threw our tests in the trash bin together.

“Hey!” I said when I opened the door.

“What’s taking you both so long? We’re already done eating…actually…we’ll leave now” he told me and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I’m sorry…uhmm…Trish and I were too absorbed with our conversation and have totally forgotten about the time” I answered and he nods.

“Arasso” he said while leaving soft kisses on my lips.

 “What’s happening with Trish? Why is she so quiet and totally out of her element?” he asked and I looked at Trish who is sitting on the bed.

“uhmm…nothing…as I’ve said…she’s on her drama mode today” I said and he chuckled.

“NIPPY!” I shouted to call her attention.

“NIPPY!” I shouted again and this time she looked at me.

“C’mon…let’s go out now” I told her and she stood up from bed and followed me and Jiyong out.

I don’t know what to do anymore! I’m already itching to tell everyone about Trish’s situation right now, but I know that I don’t have the right to tell them for I’m not the one who’s pregnant and I believe that if there’s someone who deserves to know it first, it should be TOP.

“There they are!” mom said upon seeing us.

“What took you so long? Are you having some girl talk?” Charles asked and I just smiled at him.

“Aigoo…it’s still so early for gossips” TOP said and patted the empty space beside him for Trish to sit.

“Have you eaten breakfast already?” TOP asked Trish and she came back to reality.

“uhmm…yes” she answered awkwardly.

“If only you guys know how many waffles those girls had? You’ll get totally shocked” mom told them and they giggled.

“How many did you have?” Jiyong asked me and I looked at him and chuckled.

“Two” I answered.

“Correction….two BIG waffles” mom said and they laughed.

“You’re eating so much! I mean…you’re really not a breakfast eater…at all!” Charles said.

“Actually….a thing popped out from my mind awhile ago” mom said all of a sudden and I looked at her curiously.

“What is it Aunty?” Seungri asked.

“Well…based from their eating habits…they seem like they’re….pregnant” mom answered and I gasped.

OH GOSH! My mom really freaked me out there. I’m already brushing that pregnancy thing out from my mind first because I’m still figuring out on what to do with Trish and now here she is, reminding me about it.

“MOM!” I said in shock and she shrugged.

“And how did you come up to that conclusion Aunty?” Charles asked and I looked at Jiyong who is smiling widely.

“Because I know these girls eating habits…they don’t eat much during breakfast and they look a little weird while eating awhile ago” she said.

“I’m nervous now” TOP said and they laughed while Trish and I looked at each other.

He really should be nervous by now because once he learned about Trish’s pregnancy, he will surely faint.

“uhmm…aren’t you leaving now?” I asked just to change the topic.

“OMO! YES! Guys…we’re already running late” Charles said.

“We’re still having a nice talk” Taeyang said and I smiled at him.

If they only know how much this talk is killing me and Trish, they will surely freak out.

“We’ll leave now” Jiyong told me when we went out of my apartment.

“OK…take care…I love you” I told him and gave him a peck on the lips.

“I just want to say that I’m already a hundred percent sure that we’ll be having that baby dragon already” he told me and I sighed.

“Don’t keep your hopes up honey” I reminded him.

“I don’t know….after what your mom said awhile ago…I can really feel that you are positive…don’t forget to go to the hospital …I’ll wait for your big announcement later” he said and I nod.

“OK…I’ll just message you….but honey…don’t think about it too much…you might jinx it” I told him and he laughed.

I really want to tell him then and there that we’re not expecting a baby, but I still want to have myself checked once more before breaking the news to him.

“I love you…be careful…OK? Don’t tire yourself too much” he said and I nod.

“Yes sir! I love you too” I replied and he kissed me.

“Yah! We should get going now” Charles told him and I pushed my brother.

“You are too cheesy!” he said and we laughed.

After the boys left, Trish and I already prepared for our trip to the hospital. My mind can’t stop thinking about my bestfriend’s situation right now. I’m happy for her coz she’s already having a baby, but I’m more worried because I know that she’s not ready for it yet.

“Ready?” Trish asked while putting her seatbelt.

“I am” I answered and sighed.

This is going to be one ing experience for the both of us. I’ve never been checked for pregnancy before, as long as my memory can remember.

“I’m already sure that I’m pregnant” she said and I glanced at her and I saw fear in her.

“Don’t worry….if you really are pregnant….then we’ll celebrate…I mean…that baby deserves a celebration because he or she is a miracle” I told her and she sighed.

“Nippy…have you seen TOP awhile ago? He’s taking everything as a joke” she said and I shook my head.

“When Aunty said that she have a feeling that we’re pregnant…he smirked and winked at me…it’s like…it’s his way of saying “that’s ridiculous!” I don’t know…but that’s how I see it” she told me.

“You know what? Maybe TOP is really nervous about it….I mean…who wouldn’t be nervous if someone who already passed that pregnancy stage told you that she thinks you’re girlfriend is pregnant…I’m damn sure that he’s freakin out inside” I said.

“But it’s so far from Jiyong’s reaction….I was observing the two of them and I swear! Jiyong’s reaction is so far from TOP’s” she said.

“Jiyong is a bit ready for it while TOP is not…that’s why they have different reactions” I told her.

“I don’t know…I’m torn…I feel happy at the same time scared” she said and I looked at her and smiled.

All I want to do now is inject my positivity to Trish. I know that she needs a lot of advices and enlightenment, I’m praying to God to give her peace of mind.

The moment has come and we are just waiting for the results. We had a blood test to know whether we are pregnant or not. My nerves are already in alarm and I’m patiently waiting for our results.

“What’s taking it so long?” Trish asked and I chuckled.

“Nippy…are you that excited?” I joked and she smirked.

“Clarise and Trish?” the doctor called and we both snapped up.

Here it is. If this turns out to be positive, I’ll surely call Jiyong right away.

“Well…one of you is pregnant” the doctor started.

The moment I heard that, I already know that I’m negative and that the tests we made awhile ago is legit.

“Clarise…your result is negative” she continued.

“And Trish…I want to congratulate you because you are going to be a mom already” she said cheerfully and I looked at Trish and tears are falling down her cheeks already.

I feel like we are in some reality show wherein one will get eliminated and that is me wh

Please log in to read the full chapter