END IT WITH A BIG....BANG!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OUCH! My neck hurts so badly and I feel like someone’s hugging me. Yeah. I’m so sure that an arm is wrapped around my waist and it’s not my brother’s coz Charles doesn’t even have a tattoo. OH , C’MON!

I woke up with the sun striking directly on my face and I realized that I’m not in bed and definitely not in my brother’s apartment. Why am I still inside the van? Oh it! Why is this rude guy beside me? What’s worst is, his in arms are wrapped around my waist and I’m leaning my head on his shoulders. Fine! He’s so warm and I feel so secured and comfortable in his arms but why are we still here? I didn’t even know that I fell asleep, all I know is that I went home with Big Bang coz it’s so late and that muscled guy offered me a ride home.

Damn! This rude guy really smells so good and he looks so cute whenever he sleeps. He’s also soundless, I can’t even hear a bit of a snore. Wait. Why am I still hugging this dude?

“Hey! Wake up! Wake up!” I shook his arm but he just ignored me.

“Wake up! WAKE UP!” I shouted and he immediately sat up and looked at me.

“YAH! Do you really have to shout?” he asked irritably.

“Yes because you’re not even moving a damn inch!” I answered coolly.

“Wait…why am I here and why are you here?” I asked.

“uhmm…you fell asleep while leaning on my shoulder and then I keep on waking you up but you just keep on saying “mmmmm” then the members already went inside the dorm because they’re so tired…so I was left with you because as I’ve said you’re using my shoulder as your pillow” he explained and I smirked.

“Then you should’ve woke me up continuously” I told him and he chuckled.

“Are you not listening? I just told you that I kept on waking you up but you’re not even moving….you just keep on saying “mmmmmm” he said while imitating me.

“Whatever! I’ll go inside now” I said and my neck made a cracking sound that made me sit back again coz it really hurts.

“What happened?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m fine….I think I have a stiff neck or something” I told him.

“I’ll help you go inside” he said.

“No thanks…I can manage” I said and immediately went out of the van.

I feel so awkward whenever I’m with him and my angst just fades away. I don’t know what’s happening to me and it’s becoming weirder and weirder by the minute. Oh well, this little sleeping moment with him would be a great start to succeed in my deal with Trish. I just have to make friends with him so that sooner or later, he will be comfortable to me and hopefully, fall in love with me.

“WOW! I didn’t know that you’re a hard worker dear sister” Charles said the moment I walked pass him in the living room.

“Let’s just say that I am” I said and he laughed.

The first thing I did when I entered the room is remove my shirt and shorts and went online. Good thing, Trish is online and we can have a talk once again.

“Hey nippy!” she greeted cheerfully.

“Morning!” I greeted back.

“You look so y…don’t tell me you sleep wearing just your underwear beside Charles” she said and I smirked.

“I just got home…well…I slept outside our apartment …no…I slept in a van that is parked outside our building” I told her and she looked at me curiously.

“Are you drunk or something? Did Charles lock the door last night so that you can’t come in as a punishment?” she asked and I laughed.

“NO! I worked up till three in the morning and I went home with Big Bang because we live in the same building…then I fell asleep on our way back and that rude guy didn’t even bother to wake me up…so we spent hours sleeping together inside their van” I answered her and she looked at me excitedly.

“What? You slept with a Big Bang member inside a van?” she asked.

“Yes? What’s with the reaction?” I asked and she shrieked.

“Nippy! I’m their newest fan! I love their music and I love the boys as well! anyways… you slept with who?”  she asked.

I know that once I tell her that it’s the rude guy, her will twirl and she will definitely feel that she has no chance in winning our bet already.

“G-dragon was with me inside the van” I answered and she looked at me in disbelief.

“What the heck! Are you already making a move? I mean…we just made our bet yesterday and here you are now starting to fire things up…you’re really one hell of a !” she said and I laughed.

“Nothing happened to us OK? It’s still clean…I have no ual records with him yet…as I’ve said…I fell asleep in the van and it just happens that I accidently leaned my head on his shoulders and according to him…he doesn’t want to disturb me so he accompanied me inside the van” I said and she giggled.

“Did you ACCIDENTLY leaned your head on his shoulder or you REALLY leaned your head on his shoulder as a sign of flirting?” she asked and I hissed.

“I ACCIDENTALLY leaned my in head on his shoulder…or better say…I unconsciously leaned it” I answered but she doesn’t seem to buy it.

“Really, huh? OK…I’ll just let it be…how’s your second day at work?” she asked and I sighed.

“It’s fun…tiring…tiring…tiring….tiring” I answered and she laughed.

“Up till now I can’t believe that my dearest nippy is working…I mean…you don’t really have to work as a matter of fact coz your family’s money can support you even when you’re fifty or something….you don’t really have to exert much effort on earning money…but here you are right now…working your off” she said and I smirked.

“I don’t want to rely on my dad’s money anyway…this is all good…I’m earning…at the same time I’m enjoying myself” I told her and she nod.

“That line of yours has to be listed in your famous and greatest lines of all time…that’s just so touching and it moved me BIGTIME!” she said sarcastically and I smirked.

I am dead serious about what I said. I’m really not up for my dad’s money and even my mum’s, I want to have my own savings and I want to work hard for it. Without sacrifice and hard work, I can’t even enjoy all the luxuries in this world coz I know that I’m splurging someone else’s money.

“I’m serious nippy! I really want to earn and spend my own money” I told her.

“Don’t worry…I believe you” she said and we laughed.

“Anyways…are you going to work today?” she asked.

“Big Bang have a lot of schedules today actually…I’ll be getting ready in ten minutes” I answered.

“OK….so…tell me…have you thought of a plan already? How are you going to make a move on G-dragon and make him fall in love with you?” she asked and I sighed.

“Actually….I can’t think of anything…Charles told me that hooking up with those guys are really complicated and fans will hate and hunt me” I said and she laughed.

“That’s so true! I actually went to this forum site and have read some of the fans’ comments and it really looks like it’s hard to date an idol…not only Big Bang or G-dragon but all idols in general” she said and I looked at her curiously.

“Actually…Big Bang have so many fans…I was there during their performance yesterday and I saw these pool of yellow lightsticks and Charles told me that they are Big Bang’s fans” I said.

“Just imagine how many girls will hate you once you started hooking up with G-dragon…what’s worst is…how many girls will try to hunt and kill you once they discovered that you’re just playing with him” she said and I smirked.

“Look…if ever I’ll succeed in making

Please log in to read the full chapter