WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm sorry for not updating, my grandma died days ago and I have to go out of town to see her for the very last time...anyways...here's an update:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They want me to marry Gab” I told him and he looked at me in shock.

Silence envelopes the room and I can feel his nerves shooting up and his mind being scattered all over the place. I don’t know what’s on his mind, but when he hugged me tight, that’s when I felt that he will never let me go.

“Is there any more options? I mean…c’mon Clarise…this is total bull” he said and I sighed.

“There is…we can find people to invest for the company…thing is…it’s going to take a lot of time for we have to convince them and negotiate…the whole process is long and the bank is only giving us three weeks to settle the payment…we won’t make it on time if things get screwed up” I said and he just stared at me.

“You can ask your brothers for help….I mean…they have their own businesses as well…I think they can help you find investors” he suggested and I nod.

“I’ll talk to them tomorrow” I said and he kissed my forehead “I’m scared Jiyong…I have so many what if’s in my mind right now” I added.

“Don’t be…we can solve this…I’ll help you no matter what…you will not marry some random guy just for the sake of saving Grandpa’s company” he comforted.

“You’re my one and only husband…I can give up the company anytime….but not you” I told him and he shook his head.

“Grandpa’s company will stay with you…after all…there are so many options…I’m sure we can make things possible in a few weeks” he said and I nod.

I don’t know but I have a feeling that our relationship will once again face a big challenge and as much as I want to stay positive, I just can’t for I have a feeling that if things didn’t work out, I will have no choice but to choose my most unwanted option and that is to give up the company.

NO! There is no unwanted option for I will try my very best just for this company to stand up again. I will not give up my Grandpa’s company and most especially, I won’t give up on my relationship.

“Jiyong” I called out when I felt that he’s not in bed.

“Honey?”

After almost checking every room around the house, I found him at the pool area while smoking and in really deep thoughts. I know what’s on his mind and I have a feeling that he’s more bugged than me. This is the reason why I don’t want to tell him about the company’s problem for it will just distract him.

“Hey” I said and hugged him from the back.

“”Why are you still here? You should be sleeping already” I said.

“I can’t sleep” he answered and turned to face me.

“aww…Honey….if you’re still thinking about the company…just erase it from your mind…I will solve this problem in no time…trust me” I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“How can I not think about it? Grandpa’s company is at stake here…as well as our relationship…what if you don’t have a choice but to choose your dad’s suggestion? Clarise…I don’t want to see you in another guys’ arms…that will kill me!” he said and I hugged him tightly.

“I will not let that happen…OK? If I can’t find any investors and can’t pay the debt...then…I’ll just let the company be owned by the bank…after all…I don’t want to handle that company anyway” I told him and he shook his head and cupped my face with both hands.

“No…we will save Grandpa’s company…look…he sacrificed a lot for it to be really successful…your grandparents spent their time building that empire….don’t waste their efforts and sacrifices honey” he said and I sighed.

I love how positive he is, but I know that his mind is as twisted as mine and his fear is the same as mine as well. Gosh! Why is this happening to us? I actually thought that things are going out so well already and here comes this humongous problem ready to ruin us.

“C’mon…let’s sleep now…you’ll leave this morning…right?” I asked and he nods.

“Yeah” he said and I dragged him to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Morning the next day)

“Honey…wake up now” I said while shaking his shoulder.

“mmm…five more minutes” he whined and I smiled at his cuteness.

Here we go again. Jiyong is always a challenge when it comes to waking up. Actually, he wasn’t able to sleep well awhile ago for he is still thinking about the company’s problem, all he did is toss and turn in bed, of course, I’ll know it coz I can’t sleep last night as well.

Well, as expected, Jiyong woke up after fifteen minutes and the moment he looked at the clock, he zoomed off to the bathroom right away to prepare for his early departure.

“Honey…when will you go back to Korea?”” he asked while packing his clothes.

“I don’t know yet….there is still a lot to do here…so I guess…I’ll go back after a week” I answered and he sighed.

“That’s a little long” he said and I smiled at him.

“Honey…if only I can go back with you now…I’ll certainly will…but I can’t” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Are you sure that you can still go back to Korea?” he asked and I chuckled.

“Kwon Jiyong…I WILL GO BACK” I told him and sat on his lap “Korea is my home…my life is there…you are there! Don’t worry…the moment we’re done solving this problem…I’ll go back home right away” I said and he kissed my shoulder.

It is really hard to say goodbye to each other now that we know a problem just came up and the hardest thing there is, our relationship is on the verge of breaking up anytime.

“Don’t go with us to the airport anymore…OK?” Jiyong told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because…it’s just going to be hard for me…honestly…I don’t want to go back to Korea yet…but I’m left with no choice” he said and I hugged him.

“Honey…I can sense that you’re a little scared that I won’t be going back home again” I told him and he kissed the top of my head.

“Yah! Who won’t be scared…huh? Clarise Kwon…promise me that you’ll go back home to me after a week and I’m still going to be your husband by that time” he said and I laughed.

“Kwon Jiyong! Do you really think that I’ll marry Gab just for the company? Don’t worry…you’re my one and only husband…th

Please log in to read the full chapter