SCARED.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“uhmm…I went to…uhmm”

“Oh! Wait…my phone is ringing” he said and answered his call.

Oh gosh! What will I tell him? I mean, I’m afraid that once I tell him the truth, he will doubt me and be suspicious. I don’t know what to do anymore, I don’t want to make him mad again.

I don’t know who his caller is but he’s been on the phone for an hour already and I’m so sleepy, I can’t wait for him to finish that call.

“Honey? Are you still awake?” he asked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“mmm”

“A friend of mine called...sorry it took me so long to finish…we’ll talk tomorrow….OK?” he said while leaving soft kisses on my shoulder.

“OK” I answered lazily.

“Can you face me?” he asked and I chuckled.

“Why? Are you missing me that much?” I asked and he hugged me tight.

“I missed you so much…I haven’t seen you since this afternoon…it’s really a torture” he said and I laughed.

“I love you” I said and he looked down at me.

“I love you too…goodnight” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Night” I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Next Day)

Yesterday was really crap and I just want to forget everything that happened. I can’t believe that I wasted my time being with that jerk. Gab is really an and he needs some punching and beating. It’s a good thing that at the end of the day, I was able to feel good once again because of G-dragon. Man! He’s totally different from Gab.

“WAKE UP LOVERS!”

“WAKE UP! HYUNG! WAKE UP!”

“WAKE UP!”

“WAKE UP!”

What’s with all the noise? OH GOSH! Why is my brother and Big Bang here?

“Oh gosh!” I said in shock and secured my body with the duvet.

“Heyah!” Taeyang greeted.

“Wazzup!” TOP said playfully.

“Jiyong hyung! Wake up!” Seungri said while shaking G-dragon by the shoulder.

“Good luck Seungri” I told him and stared at the sleeping G-dragon.

“You guys need to get up now…we’ll be leaving for Jeju in three hours” Charles said and I looked at him in disbelief.

Oh yes! Today is the music video filming and we’re all going to Jeju for that. I cannot believe that I forgot about it and what’s worst is, my things are not yet packed.

“Oh ! I forgot!” I said in disappoinment.

“Have you packed already?” Charles asked and I shook my head.

“WHAT?” he shouted in shock making G-dragon squirm.

“Shh…you’re waking Jiyong up” I told him and the boys giggled.

“Jiyong is really like a baby…look at him…he’s sleeping like a log” TOP said and I laughed.

“Yeah…he’s soundless but he really sleeps so deep” I told him.

“uhmm…excuse me...why are you still laughing like you’ve got nothing to do?” Charles asked and I remembered that I still need to pack.

“AH! OK…I’ll pack now” I said and was about to get out of bed when G-dragon caught my waist making me fall back to bed again.

“AAAH!”

“OMO! Jiyong-ah! Are you already awake?” Taeyang asked.

“Jiyong…let go of me…your members and Charles are here…and they’re looking at us” I said softly and he smirked.

“Let them be…stay right here beside me” he said and I forced myself to get up.

“Yah! Why are you all here?” G-dragon asked.

“Because you will run late already?” Charles answered.

“And hyung…we just want to check out Isabel’s new apartment…we didn’t know that you two are still sleeping” Seungri answered and G-dragon sat up.

“You should’ve knocked or something” he said and I nod in agreement.

Actually, it really shocked me to see the four boys inside my room. I didn’t even know how to face them. I mean, my just-woke-up face is really not that good and it’s really not that appealing.

“We’re so sorry for barging in but we really have to” Charles said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“As if it’s the first time that you did this” I said softly and G-dragon must’ve heard it coz he giggled.

“Alright! Enough of the talks…you!” Charles said while pointing at me “Pack up now!” he demanded and I stood up from bed.

“Honey…cover yourself please” G-dragon said and I looked at what I’m wearing.

Well, I’m just wearing my knickers and a big shirt, my is showing actually.

“uhmm…we’re going out first” TOP said awkwardly.

“Yeah…I think that’s the right thing to do” Daesung followed.

The moment the boys and my brother went out, I immediately went to my closet and started packing. I really hate this! Now, what will I have to bring?

“Honey!” I called out.

“HONEY!”

“Yeah?” he asked.

“What will I have to bring?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I thought you’re just joking that you haven’t packed yet” he said and I sighed.

“I forgot that we’ll go to Jeju today…that’s why I wasn’t able to pack ahead of time” I told him and he went near and hugged me.

“Are you that occupied?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No?” I answered unsurely.

“What’s with the question?” I asked and we looked at each other for a very long time.

“You look like…something is bugging you…are there any problems?” he asked and I hugged him.

“There’s none” I answered and he hugged me back.

“I’ll help you pack…OK?” he asked and I nod.

Well, Gab is still stuck in my head. I’m still bothered by him and I still feel crap because of what he told me last night. I didn’t know that he thinks of me as this crazy little player who hooked up with everyone. I feel like I’m some dirty girl who everybody has tasted. And although I know that I am not, I can’t help but be affected by it.

“Are we going to swim there? Jeju has beautiful waters…right?” I asked him while scanning through the racks.

“Do you want to swim?” he asked.

“Yes…I miss it already” I answered and he looked at me intently.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re gonna wear….?” he asked and I chuckled.

“This and this and this” I told him while pointing at my swimsuits.

“This one has so many holes…this is really daring…this one is fine” he said.

“Honey…when did you become conservative?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I’m not being  conservative…it’s just that…I don’t know…well…maybe I am a bit conservative…but fine…you can wear whatever you want…I will not contradict” he said and I smiled at him.

“Really? Well…I’m giving you the chance to choose…pick two that looks a bit decent to you” I said and he picked two swimsuits.

G-dragon is really not conservative and he’s not like some guys who will tell their girlfriends what to wear. I am so fortunate to have a man that is supportive and not that strict.

“There! At last! We’re done!” I said after zipping my suitcase.

“Now…we have to get ready …is it OK if I’ll go to my apartment first?” he asked and I nod.

“OK” I answered and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I love you” he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you too…see you in an hour” I told him and he kissed me.

I’m excited! We’re going somewhere again and it is really exciting! I don’t know what to expect though, I’m calming my nerves coz I know, I’m up for some acting later.

After taking a bath, I scanned through my clothes and looked for an outfit. I don’t know, but I want to dress up a bit for this, I mean, there will be cameras and a lot of people later at the airport so it’s just fine to wear something good.

                      

 

“I’m ready to go!” I said while dragging my suitcase out of my room.

“Where are the boys?” I asked Charles.

“They’re with Jiyong…WOW! My lovely sister looks like a celebrity!” he said while looking at me from head to foot.

“Shut up!” I said.

“Aren’t w

Please log in to read the full chapter