I'LL ALSO HAVE MY DREAM WEDDING.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(1 week and 4 days later)

So this is it! This is my judgment day and I cannot run away from it already. I find it funny coz news of me and Gab getting married has been labeled as the “Wedding of the Year” and honestly, it brings me a lot of pressure for there will be tons of people waiting for it. I don’t care about the ceremony as a matter of fact, what I care about is how I look.

“So…nippy…this is the day” Trish said upon entering my room.

“It is” I said and sighed.

“Are you having jittery…excited feelings?” she asked while playing the wedding bouquet on my bed.

“What do you think?” I asked and she chuckled.

“You’re not…actually…you look so smug and lifeless…nippy…I know that this day for you’re gonna be tied down already…but…just think of it as a play on broadway…just put on that mask and somewhat enjoy everything” she told me and I rolled my eyes at her.

How can I enjoy everything if all of these are so heavy for me to take? Fine! I just have to put a mask and play my role, but I’m as transparent as I can be and hiding what I truly feel is hard.

“Is THE BOMB ready?” Trish asked and I pointed at my closet and she went inside.

“OH GOSH! This is really BEAUTIFUL!” she shrieked and I smiled at her.

“It really is…that’s the only thing that I’m excited for as a matter of fact is that” I told her while pointing at it and she gave me a high five.

Well, THE BOMB will surely make my father’s head sizzle later and it’s going to be in the news in just a snap. Trish and I have thought about this for days and we’re able to make it a reality after a long debate. This will be the only part of thewedding that I’m anxious and excited about.

“Have you sent your gift for Jiyong already?” Trish asked while we’re being prep’d up for the wedding.

“I already did…haven’t TOP called you yet?” I asked.

“Well…they’re so busy that they can’t even make a single phone call…I’m sure Jiyong have received it already so…no worries” she said and I sighed.

I feel like I’m being prepared for my biggest battle of all time. I look fine on the outside but my insides are all shouting and wanting to be free. The Guichens are really making me their puppet and even though I’m struggling from their grip once in a while, they still have a solid hold on me and I can’t do anything about it for I’m asking a big favor to them.

“This is a really sad sight for me to see” Carl said while looking at me through the mirror.

“I know…even I can’t look at myself” I said and he patted my shoulders.

“Five years is long…but I’m sure that you can rock it” he said and I sighed.

“If only I can have it in a fast pace…I will…I mean…I can’t wait to be with Jiyong again” I told him and he smiled bitterly at me.

“Is he aware that today will be your wedding?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Nope…I told Trish…mom and Charles not to tell him…I just don’t want to add to his burden…he doesn’t have to see me in my wedding gown beside my new husband after all” I answered.

“That’s actually right…it will just make him feel worst…I just wish that this will work out fine coz if all this screw up…I don’t know what to do already” he said and I smiled at him.

“Now I know how you feel when dad forced you to marry a girl that you didn’t even like” I said and he smirked.

“That’s my sole nightmare…I’m just lucky for I was able to go out of it after a few years…Clarise…I’m proud of you because you stood up for what you think is right and thank you for sacrificing yourself for the sake of Grandpa’s empire…I can’t say anything more for I…myself will not even have the guts to do what you’re doing right now” he said and I started tearing up.

If only Carl knows what I really feel, he will surely go crazy. I’m trying to put a smile on my face, but it just won’t appear. Actually, I’m just thinking of Jiyong all throughout the time that I was being doll’d up for my wedding. I was picturing him as my husband to-be who can’t wait to see me walk down the aisle.

“Don’t cry anymore…your make-up will mess up” he said and I chuckled.

Time is running so fast for me and I’m preparing and conditioning myself for this and in some point, I just can’t tell myself to relax. My mind is just so busy thinking about so many things that I didn’t even notice that I was wearing my bridal gown already. Yes, this is how zoned off I am.

“OH GOSH!” Trish shrieked upon seeing me.

“What?” I asked.

“You look so gorgeous!” she said while looking at me from head to foot.

                                                                    

 

“You look so hot as well momma! I can’t even tell if you’re pregnant or what” I told her and she turned around so that I can see the beauty of her outfit.

                                                                                                                    

 

“Love it?” she asked.

“Yeah…whatever! So…are we going to the wedding hall already?” I asked and she just can’t take her eyes off me.

“Yes…gosh! THE BOMB will surely the whole wedding up” she said and I nod in agreement.

My “mother in-law” will surely pull out all of her hair once she sees me walking down the aisle for she has given me her bridal gown to wear for this day, but of course, we’re talking about a rebel here so that only means that the chances for that gown to show up on today’s wedding is so slim. After all, my black gown represents grief, sadness and sorrow for these three are the perfect definition of me right now.

“Ready to go down the aisle?” Calvin asked and I hissed.

“Do I look like I’m ready?” I asked and he laughed.

“You look like you’re going to a burial actually” he answered and I chuckled.

“This is my burial lovely brother and I want to see you crying later” I told him and he laughed.

“And you can still make a joke out of this…huh? OK…I’ll cry later…just for the sake of the drama” he said and we gave each other high fives.

The moment we reached the wedding hall, my dad immediately came up to me with this what-are-you-we

Please log in to read the full chapter