I'M PRAYING TO GOD THAT THIS WILL SOON END AND THAT WE'LL BE ABLE TO FIX OUR RELATIONSHIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I’m done with this...talk’s over…let’s just pretend that you didn’t say that and this didn’t happen…let’s just rest our tired minds and hope that tomorrow will be better for us” I told him but he shook his head.

“Clarise...I know that this is hard…but…let’s face it…sooner or later one of us will give up this fight” he said and I sighed.

I don’t know how to handle this right now. Jiyong is just being so inconsiderate of my feelings and he’s hurting me so much. Is he this insensitive?

“Whatever Jiyong…I’m done with your drama and I’m not in the mood to even make a point” I said and stood up from the couch “I’m going now…bye” I said and left him without even looking back.

This has to stop. His cold and very dramatic treatment has to come to an end because it’s making me feel so bad and sad. I wasn’t expecting this, all I want is for us to cope up with each other, smooch all day and be as sweet as we are before and now what? He’s giving me up while I’m the one pushing myself to him and almost begging him not to let me go.

I ran my way out of our building without anything with me. I’m letting my feet take me somewhere and I want that somewhere to be far. My heart is breaking whenever I recall the things that Jiyong have said minutes ago and if only I can bring back time, I will tell him that what he’s thinking is so wrong and he doesn’t have to lose hope so easily but then, I can’t bring back the time and I have to live with the present.

“Where am I?” I asked and sat on a bench.

OK. I know that I’ve been living here in Seoul for almost a year now, but I’m still not familiar of some places and right now, I don’t know where I am already. All I know is, I ran and rode a bus and now I’m here in a very unfamiliar place.

“uhmm… Shil lyeh hamnida…Jega odee-eenayo?” I asked an old woman in my not-so perfect Korean pronunciation.

“Seongdong” she answered carefully.

“aaahh…kamsahamnida” I said and she smiled at me.

I’ve got to thank my raw Korean tongue for I already know where I am. As a matter of fact, I’m lost and I don’t know where to go. Oh well, I’m just going to call Trish or Charles and ask them if they can fetch me here.

“Hello?” Charles answered.

“Hey…it’s me…Clarise” I told him.

“Oh! You’re already here and you didn’t even tell me?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’m sorry…I just came here to straighten some issues but unfortunately it got more twisted…so…yeah” I answered.

“Where are you? I’m already here in my apartment…go here…NOW!” he said.

“I can’t…I’m not there actually” I said and he sighed.

“Then where in hell are you?” he asked.

“I’m in Seongdong” I answered.

“That’s far from here…how did you get there? Is Jiyong with you?” he asked worriedly.

“No…he’s not…uhmm…please don’t tell him where I am if he happens to look for me” I told him and I can already imagine my brother’s reaction upon hearing what I said.

I’ve come up with this decision that I will not go home to him for now, you know, just to breathe some air and let things cool down. I don’t want to start a fight or totally break down in front of him, so I might as well distance myself for awhile and when I feel like I’m already good to come back home, I’ll go back right away.

“So…you want some space…and you want me to go there to give you your luggage?” Charles confirmed.

“Yes…please lovely brother…please” I begged.

“Fine…just look for a place to stay and tell me where to go…OK?” he said.

“OK…I’ll messag

Please log in to read the full chapter