WELCOME HOME.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Well, I guess my job here is done. I’m already free and all I have to do is just continue with my sweet revenge, but for now, all I want is to go back to Korea to see the twins and their father. At last! I’m going back and all I have to do is file for a divorce along with some legal cases as well. I’m looking forward to some more actions, but I will take a break from the war first for I have more important things to deal with.

“Hello?” mom answered after a few rings.

“Hey mom! It’s Clarise!” I told her and she gasped in shock.

“Little girl! How are you? This is really unbelievable!” she said and I chuckled.

“I’m good mom…never been better” I answered and she sighed in relief.

“How’s it going there? Have you figured things out now? What?” she asked and I smirked.

“Mom…your daughter is one of the biggest business moguls already…the company’s back in shape and not only that…I got some special price too” I answered.

“What’s that special price?” she asked.

“I’m the new owner of the Guichen Group of Companies already” I said and she gasped in shock.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“I am mom…everything happened so fast…the shareholders as well as the members of the board have chosen me to handle the business…I won over the Guichens…what happened awhile ago is totally chaotic and I will never be in that room again…it’s just too stressful” I told her.

I’m being honest here. The whole investigation thing is so stressful that I nearly passed out during the meeting. If not only for my will to get things straightened and for the truth to be revealed, I will not even show my there.

“It did happened so fast…I mean…you got everything in a matter of a day…it’s just….UNBELIEVABLE!” she said and I chuckled.

“I have to thank the twins for investigating intensely…Carl really have this skill on digging up suspicious matters…it’s just amazing…and Calvin is really a great motivator” I said.

“They are really angels…so…what are your plans now? Are you staying there for a while?” she asked.

“I still have a lot of things to do here actually…I will file for divorce…and a legal case against dad and the Guichens…and Gab…I still have a lot in line…but…all I want right now is to see the twins and Jiyong…so I’ll just brush those things aside and complete my family first” I told her and there’s silence on the other line.

“Mom?”

“Mom!”

“Little girl…I’ve got something to tell you” mom said all of a sudden.

“O…K…What is it?” I asked.

Why did I get nervous all of sudden? Oh please! Don’t tell me that the twins got into trouble or something like that.

“It’s about Jiyong” she answered and my mind is twirling because of curiosity.

“What about him?” I asked nervously.

“He’s…he’s…little girl…Jiyong….he’s….”

“MOM! Just go directly to the point...there’s no need to stutter or blab or whatsoever” I told her and she sighed.

“OK…Jiyong and Eun ae…they’re dating…no…they’re engaged” she told me and my mind just went blank.

Wait. This is so ing ridiculous! I mean, why will Jiyong hook up with her in the first place? I know that she’s got feelings for my guy, but we have already talked and she knows so well that he’s taken. What is happening!

“Mom…are you playing with me? Coz if you are…just cut the crap coz it’s not funny at all” I said.

“Little girl…why would I even joke around? I’m telling the truth…Trish and Charles had told me everything…how they started…what made Jiyong cheat…those kinds of things” she said and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

“So…this is real…he’s got another woman now….OK…fine” I said.

“I know that this is really hard and I’m telling this to you because you deserve to know beforehand for you not to look like a in front of that girl and Jiyong” she said.

“Thanks mom!” I said in between sobs.

I can’t believe this! How can he do this to me? I’ve been looking forward to the day that our family will reunite and here comes this news, ready to screw things up.

“How’s the twins mom? Are they adjusting well?” I asked, changing the topic.

“They are doing well…actually…they’re quite close to their father already” she answered and I sighed.

“That’s good to hear…at least they have accepted him right away” I said.

“Little girl…if I were you…I will not go here yet…I know that you still have to think things over and move on a little” she said and I shook my head.

“No…I’ll be there tonight…I miss my kids already mom…I want to see them” I told her and she sighed.

“Are you ready to face Jiyong already?” she asked.

“I don’t know mom...I don’t know” I answered.

After my conversation with mom, I immediately prepared for my homecoming and I’m totally excited about it. I’ve thought of some things while packing and I’ve realized that Jiyong has valid reasons as to why he cheated on me. Actually, I’m happy for him coz he was able to get himself out of my chaotic world and now I’m sure that he’s living happily for Eun ae’s world is not as complicated as mine. All I have to do now is be civil to him for the sake of the kids.

“Wait…Clarise…this is not you…that girl stole your guy…this is not the right way to react…you have to give her the biggest and feistiest battle of her life…then from there…if you think that she deserves to be in your place…you’ll give Jiyong to her one hundred percent…but if she’s not…then you have to snatch that jerk away from her no matter what” I told to myself in front of the mirror.

The old me is coming back already and my y and bratty blood is kicking in and I’m ready for some action. Of course, I will not just give Jiyong to her without any fight. If she wants him badly, she has to win against me coz as far as I know, Jiyong’s standard when it comes to women went up a thousand notches after dating me which means that low class girls are not allowed to have him, especially when I’m the one being replaced.

And because of that, I’ve decided to dress up a little over the top. No. I’ve always dressed ily and I always make sure that I still look decent, and here is where the first leg of the battle begins. She has to look MORE y, appealing and hotter than me. You know, I’m doing this to give Jiyong some comparison.

                                                                                           

 

“Ow!” Calvin said upon seeing me.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“Look at you! You’re filthy rich and you’re wearing mini shorts…it just doesn’t fit you” he answered and I chuckled.

“Calvin…I’m just going back to the real me…I mean…I’ve always dressed like this and so what if I’m rich or whatsoever…this is actually good…at least I’m humble…I don’t show off my branded clothes so much” I said and he hissed.

“Whatever! Get in the car….the plane won’t wait for you” he said and I laughed.

Hours passed by and at last, our plane has landed to Korea already. My heart is beating so damn fast that my breathing is just being so abnormal. I can’t wait to see everybody and of course, my kids.

“Sweet !” I heard someone call.

“CHARLES!” I shouted and ran towards him.

“Oh gosh! You’re looking so freaking HOT!” he said and I turned around for him to see my outfit in all angles.

“I miss this place!” I shouted, making the people around look at us.

“Shut the F up!” he said and led me to the car.

This is so surreal. I can’t believe that after four long years, I was able to go back to my real home. Nothing much has changed and the air still feels fresh and the people are still busy as usual. I guess the only one

Please log in to read the full chapter