SOMEONE IS LOVING YOU ALREADY AND THAT SOMEONE IS READY TO GIVE EVERYTHING JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“mmmmm”

“Hey sleepyhead” Clarise said the moment I opened my eyes.

“Oh! What time is it now?” I asked and she sat beside me in bed.

“It’s dinner time…so…you should get up now coz I cooked dinner and it’s gonna get cold if you’ll continue bumming around here” she said and I leaned in for a kiss.

I cannot believe it, I’ve got Clarise again and even though her memory is lost, she’s still the same person that I know. Her sweetness is still there, the way she looks at me is a bit different though, but I’m all cool with it coz I know that she’s still adjusting to things. Days ago, I nearly lost hope for I was thinking that Clarise will just wake up one day and will realize that she can’t go on with our relationship anymore because she cannot feel the love that she has felt for me before, but I was wrong, she’s still here beside me and the love that she is giving me is still the same and I’m so thankful for that.

“And what did my lovely wife cooked?” I asked while hugging her.

“That’s weird…but…yeah…I cooked chicken marsala…it’s my grandpa’s favorite dish” she answered and I kissed her temple.

“What’s weird?” I asked curiously.

“You” she answered.

“Me? Why?” I asked and she looked at me with a serious face.

“Because you called me “my wife”…I don’t know…it gave me goosebumps but it feels good” she answered and I chuckled.

“I always call you that…get used to it” I told her and she nods.

“OK…does that mean…I have to call you my husband as well?” she asked.

“Up to you…but you call me that every time you feel like being sweet” I said and she gave out a pout.

“So you mean…I’m not sweet at all and there are just times that I feel like being one?” she asked and I laughed.

“uhmmm…yeah?” I teased and she just nod and stood up from bed.

Is she mad at me? AISH! I forgot that I’m dealing with a different Clarise right now. Mom told me that the Clarise that we know before is a bit different from the one that we are with right now and it has something to do with her amnesia. The way she does things will be different as well and I can see the difference just by the way she talks, but it’s all fine with me.

“WOW!” I said in awe upon seeing our dinner table.

“What do you think?” she asked and I hugged her from behind.

“It’s so beautiful…thank you” I answered and she chuckled.

“C’mon…let’s eat now…I’m starving!” she said and I kissed her shoulder.

I don’t know, but even her cooking seemed to change. Oh well, maybe I’m adjusting to her as well.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Because you’re so beautiful and I can’t believe that you’re here with me already” I answered and I saw her blush.

“Gosh! I didn’t know that my “husband” is a hardcore sweet talker” she said and I laughed.

“That’s so good to hear” I said and she smiled sweetly at me.

“uhmm…how’s my cooking? I’m sorry if it tastes a little weird or whatsoever…mom is not in my apartment awhile ago…so I wasn’t able to ask her for help…don’t worry…I’ll practice cooking more so that I can make delicious meals for you” she said and I reached for her hand and hold it.

“No need to practice…you cook so good…it’s just that…this is the first time that you’ve cooked this dish” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Ah! This is my grandpa’s favorite dish…he always ask me to cook this for him…I just want to share it to you” she answered.

She has never talked about her grandpa with me before and I’ve noticed that her face lit up while talking about him. I guess she’s really close to him.

“You miss him...huh?” I asked.

“I do…I wonder why he hasn’t searched for me…I’m his favorite grandchild” she said.

“He has searched for you actually…it’s just that…you’re really good in hiding…but now…I’m sure that he already knows that you’re here in Korea because your dad knows where you are already” I told her and she nods.

“I don’t know…but I’m afraid to call them…I have this weird feeling that they will just ask me to come back home once I’ve talked to them…and I don’t have plans of going home” she said and I smiled at her.

I know that having her all by myself is a sign of selfishness, but every time that she talks about her family and going back home, I just feel like running away with her and bring her somewhere far so that they can’t find her. I’m so afraid to lose her, and I have this feeling that they can easily brainwash her now coz she can’t remember the bad things that her dad has done to her.

“I’ll clean this” I said but she stopped me.

“I can do this” she said and I shook my head.

“Here we go again…Mrs. Kwon…you just got out from the hospital…your doctor told you to rest…right? So…all you have to do now is rest and leave all of this to me” I said while getting the plates from her hand.

“Fine….I’ll just sit here and watch you do the dirty job” she said and smiled.

“Good girl” I said and kissed her forehead.

It feels so good to be with her again. We haven’t been together for two months and all I want to do now is be with her every single day just to make up for the time that we’ve lost. I know that she needs me the most now more than ever, that’s why I asked YG hyung to give me a week off this month for me to spend time with Clarise and I’m so fortunate that he agreed to it.

Clarise patiently waited for me to finish washing the dishes, every time I look at her she will give me a sweet smile that melts my heart. I don’t know, but she’s a little sweeter now more than before.

“I’m done!” I told her and she stood up from her seat and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

“Good job Mr. Kwon!” she said and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“What do you wanna do now?” I asked and she started to think while biting her lips.

OMO! How can this woman be so sensual just by biting her lips? I’ve seen her do this sometimes, but this is a little bit different. AISH! Why is that everything that she do now seems to feel and look different to me?

“I don’t know” she answered.

“Ah! Let’s watch a movie…what do you think?” I asked and she smiled at me.

“Is that a yes or a no?” I asked and she chuckled.

“That’s a great idea…but….I don’t know if you’ll like my kind of movies…it’s a little girly and mostly chic flicks” she said and I laughed.

“I want to watch The Notebook” I said and she looked at me in surprise.

“Oh gosh! I love that movie! It’s my favorite movie of all time! It made me cry a hundred times already” she said and I laughed.

“See? You find it weird…let’s not watch it” she said and I gave her a peck on the lips.

“No…we will watch it…it’s just that…you have told me the exact same thing before…I just find it amazing” I said and she smirked.

“I want to have my memory back already” she said and I sighed and led her to the living room.

As a matter of fact, I want her memory to come back as well but I know that we still have to wait or not even hope for it to come back. I’ve read some articles about amnesia and most patients don’t regain their memor

Please log in to read the full chapter