FEED HIM TO THE LIONS.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tell me, is this really normal? I mean, why do I feel like I’m still floating on air even after two weeks of being engaged? OK. Maybe because I’m not expecting it to happen this fast. Exactly three months ago, I’m just this ordinary -brat girl who just wants to get out of her crazy life, who ran away from home to find the freedom that she has longed for ever since she was young, then this guy came in to her life, changed her perception in things and drowned her with his love. Isn’t that great? I am a firm believer of fairytales, I believe in happy endings although there are times that I really thought it’s just bull. I cannot put in words how much I really feel about this whole thing, I’m overwhelmed, so in-love and I’m absolutely happy.

As usual, I woke up with G-dragon hugging me so tight as if I’m his big body pillow. I chuckled when I saw that his mouth is open and I can hear him snoring a bit. Well, I’m sure that he’s so tired once again because of all the rehearsals that they’ve been doing. Big Bang is still promoting their newest album and at the same time, they are rehearsing for their Japan concert tour too. He goes home so late and leaves after a few hours. To cut it short, this hectic schedule of him coz we rarely see each other already.

I’m still thankful because even though his schedule is so packed, he still never forgets to call and update me with whatever he’s doing. Truth is, he calls almost every five hours and drops by at my office from time to time. And now that we’re engaged, I can already picture my life once we got married.

“Honey….you’re phone’s already alarming” I told him softly but he’s not even moving.

Well, I don’t know what time he got home but I have a feeling that he just got home and now, here’s his alarm waking him up once again.

“Honey” I called while leaving soft kisses on his lips.

I think our last make-out session was last week and it was inside his car, and it never happened again. Even the last time we made love was also last week and now it’s even impossible to do it because he comes home so tired from rehearsals every day. Oh well.

As his alarm keeps on snoozing, my ears got irritated from the sound and I just grabbed his phone and turned it off. Well, I know, I should’ve just stopped the alarm instead of turning the phone off, I’m a bit stupid.

And because my lovely fiancée is still in dreamland, I got out from bed and decided to prepare breakfast. When was the last time that he had breakfast here? Gosh! I feel like he hasn’t been living here for a long time already.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey lovely sister! Good Morning!” Charles greeted cheerfully.

“Hey! Good Morning! What do you want?” I asked and he laughed.

 

“Well…I’ve been calling your wonderful soon-to-be-husband but his phone is off” he answered and I sighed.

“Truth is…I’m the one who turned it off…does he really have to wake up now? I mean…Charles…the boys have been rehearsing for hours and Jiyong looks so exhausted already…I’m sure the rest of the boys are…can’t you give  them a break?” I told him.

“I know that…but I can’t…they have to rehearse non-stop already coz they’re really under time right now…their concert will be starting next month so that means…they just have a month to polish everything” he said.

“uhmm…I’ll wake him up right now but…can I make him eat breakfast first?” I asked and he giggled.

“OK…but he has to be in the dance studio by ten” he said.

“OK…I’ll tell him that…bye” I said and hanged up.

Oh well, I really don’t have a hold on his matters so I might as well, go with it.

“Honey….honey….wake up now” I said while shaking his shoulder lightly.

“mmmm”

“Honey…you have to wake up now…Charles told me that you have to be in the dance studio by ten…and I cooked breakfast for you…so please…get up now” I told him and sat on the space beside him.

“I’m still sleepy” he said and rested his head on my lap.

“I know…but you have to get your out of bed already” I said and he chuckled.

“What did you cook?” he asked as I was his hair.

“Waffles and sausage” I answered and he sat up and looked at me sweetly.

“Nice to see you” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“It’s a bit weird seeing you…I mean…your eyes looks like they are about to shut down any minute now and you looks so freakin thin” I told him and he laughed.

“Honey…get used to it…this is just normal but don’t worry…once we finished our concert…I’ll be gaining weight again” he said and I sighed.

“Fine…you still look cute though” I said and he laughed so hard.

“I love you so much!” he said while hugging me.

“I love you too” I replied and he kissed me.

“Can I have a different breakfast menu?” he asked and I already know what food he’s tripping on eating.

“You’re really something” I told him and he kissed me again.

Well, we ended up making love and the waffles are still untouched. I feel happy because in one way or the other, I was able to wash away his stress even just for a bit.

“I missed this” he said and I chuckled.

“You missed the but you didn’t miss me? That’s really cool” I joked and he cupped my face with both hands.

“If you only know how much I missed you…I’m actually missing you every minute…you keep on running inside my mind” he said and I laughed.

“Really? Maybe that’s the reason why I always feel tired” I told him and he looked at me, confused.

“Huh?” he asked.

“I always get tired because I keep on running in your mind” I joked and he laughed so hard.

“Where are you learning all this jokes? I told you…talking with maknae can be bad too” he said and I giggled.

“I love talking to Seungri…he’s humor is superb” I told him.

“Yah!” he said.

“O…K….don’t tell me you’re jealous of him?” I asked and he smirked.

“Honey…I can’t believe it! You’re being an old jealous man!” I said and he tickled me.

“Really? I’m an old jealous man? Huh?” he said while tickling me.

“Jiyong! Stop it now!” I protested in between laughs.

After cuddling and teasing each other, we ate breakfast and he prepared for work already. I can feel that this day will be wonderful.

OH GOSH!

“Jiyong…Trish will arrive today!” I told him the moment he walked out from the bathroom.

“Huh?” he asked.

“It’s Monday…right? Today is Trish’s arrival!” I answered excitedly.

Well, Trish was able to convince her parents about having a vacation here and she will stay for two weeks. I can’t wait to have my bestfriend with me already.

“Oh yeah! What time will you pick her up?” he asked while drying his hair.

“Around twelve I guess…she told me that her flight will be delayed…so it’s going to be late for a little while” I answered.

“Are you going there alone or do you want me to come with you?” he asked and I chuckled.

“As if you can” I told him.

“I can if you want me to” he said and I looked at him intently.

“No thanks…I can manage” I told him confidently and he tickled me once again.

“Just call me if you changed your mind…OK?” he said and I nod.

“I’m going now…Charles hyung and Boram hyung are calling me non-stop already” he said and I even went with him to the parking lot to send him off.

“See you later…love you” I told him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

“I love you too…call me if you need something OK? It’s going to be really good if you and Trish will drop by the studio later” he said.

“OK…I’ll bring Trish there” I said.

“Bye…see you later…love yo

Please log in to read the full chapter