A GIRL WILL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST BOY THAT SHE LOVED.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIS IS NOT YET THE END GUYS! THERE'S STILL SOME MORE TO COME :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wake up Charles! Wake up!” I shouted while shaking my brother’s shoulder.

“What the heck” he said lazily.

“You need to get up now…we still have lots to do today” I told him and he covered his face with a pillow.

“Charles…c’mon! This is very important to me” I said and he sat up and threw a pillow at me.

“I swear! This will be the last time that I’ll help you with your cheesy plans” he said and I hugged him.

“Thank you!” I said and he rolled his eyes at me and went to the bathroom.

This is it! I’m going to make my plans a reality and I’m wishing for it to succeed. The kids and I along with Charles just arrived from Jeju Island a few hours ago and I haven’t slept at all for I keep on thinking about this day and how will it turn out.

OK. Here comes the action. I called the boys the moment our plane landed in Seoul and told them to meet me in a restaurant near the YG building. It’s a good thing that they’re still at the building that time and we were able to meet each other.

(A few hours ago)

“OK…why did you summon us madam?” Seungri asked and I giggled.

“Well…you all know that Jiyong is really not in a good shape right now…and I just want to say sorry for making him like that” I said.

“Clarise…it’s not your fault…Jiyong is the one who chose to be miserable…it’s him who is making things complicated…he’s being too hard on himself” Taeyang said and I sighed.

“I know…but…I also have a contribution as to why he’s like that…if only I didn’t leave …he will not even think of quitting his job” I said and tears started pooling in my eyes.

“You know…Jiyong will not stop making music…and I’m so sure of that…his whole life revolves in it and it keeps him going…he just retired as an artist…but he won’t retire his music…he’ll come back soon” TOP said and I smiled at him.

“Hyung’s right Clarise…the reason why we let him go of him easily is because we know so well that he cannot live without music for so long…he’s born to do and make music…and a genius like him cannot turn his back fully on it” Daesung said and it made me more eager to convince him to not retire.

“Don’t worry…I’m going to bring your leader back in shape guys…you can trust me with that…he cannot say no to me after all” I said confidently and the boys gave each other high fives.

Well, Charles explained to me why Jiyong has decided to leave Big Bang and according to him, we’re more important than his career and he wants to bring us back. I cannot help but blame myself when I heard his reasons, I know that I should’ve just stayed beside him when things are all crappy and chaotic, I feel so bad for leaving and letting him face a big problem alone and I just hate myself for being too sensitive and quitting right away.

“Let’s not talk about that…OK? Stop crying now” TOP said and handed me a tissue.

“What’s our real agenda here?” Taeyang asked.

“Well…I want to propose to Jiyong” I answered nervously and they looked at me in shock.

“Propose? I have never heard or even seen a girl proposing to a guy for marriage before” Seungri said and I chuckled.

“Are you sure of this Clarise?” TOP asked and I nod.

“Guys…you know this …her mind is just as weird as her” Charles butted in and they cracked up laughing.

I don’t know if my brother is really willing to help me out for he’s just so negative about this whole proposal thing. He told me that I can just surprise Jiyong and tell him that I’m back and there’s no need for me to make a scene.

“What do you have in mind?” Taeyang asked and I sighed.

“Well…I have found my lost diary already…right?” I asked and they nod “I have read about Jiyong’s proposal to me and I was thinking to re-live it…uhmm…I’m going to do the things that he has done to me that day…but I’ve revised some things” I continued and they looked at me with clueless expressions on their faces.

“O….K…then…you will also run in the building’s hallway while singing heartbreaker?” Seungri asked and TOP hit him on the head.

“Yah! How can she do that?” TOP asked in anger.

“Actually…she can do that” Charles butted in again and I slapped his arm so hard.

“Stop it!” I said and they laughed.

From there, I was able to explain every detail of my plan to them and they also contributed some ideas to make it more romantic and fun. We have agreed that we will post I love you notes all around his apartment just like what he did to me during his first proposal. And instead of a pillow that has Will you marry me? printed on it, I’m going to stick the letters WYMM on his bedroom wall so that it will give a little mystery to the surprise. I will also make a love confession video that will be shown using the digital television outside the YG building. And the highlight of the whole event is the flashmob, the boys told me that they will help gather the VIPs for this to be possible and with just one tweet from Taeyang, we were able to spread the news to all the VIPs in Korea and the world.

(Present)

“I’m nervous” I told Trish while we’re walking towards Jiyong’s room.

“Don’t be! Just be careful not to get caught” she said and I stick my ear on the door for me to hear if he’s still sleeping or what.

“I guess he’s still sleeping” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Then what are you waiting for…go in and stick those letters already” she said and I slowly twisted the door knob.

I feel like a ninja while walking slowly in my tippy toes in his room. I can’t stop staring at him even if his whole body is covered with the duvet. I’m dying to hug him! Oh gosh!

After sticking the letters on the wall, I went to his bathroom and pulled out my lipstick. I wrote a few notes for him on the mirror and even left a kiss mark. After that, I returned to my ninja moves again and went out of his room.

“Give me some of the notes…I’ll help you stick it” Trish said and I handed her some of it.

The boys helped me write these notes and it’s just so funny because I’ve written cheesy and ual things in there. I have a feeling that Jiyong would freak out once he reads them and realized that s are the ones who wrote it.

Trish and I were able to finish the job and head straight to the YG building. I’ve recorded the video and it was edited by someone inside the company. Big Bang’s fans also started gathering in front of the building and Jae wook was there to teach them how to dance heartbreaker. I’m telling you, this flashmob will really be epic.

“Mommy…what will we do?” Jinni asked.

“You just sit here and hold this” I told him and gave him the ring.

                                                                                                     

 

“Don’t play with it OK? That is for daddy” I told him and he nods.

“Mommy…what are we doing?” Jayda asked and I smiled at her.

“Mommy will ask daddy to marry her” I answered and they both looked at me in shock.

“Really?” Jinni asked in excitement.

“YES!” I answered and they both hugged me.

“Yehey! Our mommy is going to m

Please log in to read the full chapter