HE'S NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(2 weeks later)

Challenges come and go, but happiness will always be there. Gosh! I cannot believe that Jiyong and I are together again after six months of separation. We’re now living our lives like there’s no tomorrow. We’re both striving hard to be the best for each other and we’re learning how to be good parents to our kids. I don’t know, but I guess second chance love is really the sweetest. I mean, every day is perfect and I can’t even explain how happy I am right now.

 “OK…nippy…are you really sure that this is good?” Trish asked me.

“uhmm…you chose that bridal gown…not me…why are you asking if it’s good or not?” I asked while looking at the bride.

“Why is it all of sudden…I don’t feel like wearing it?” she asked and I looked at her weirdly.

“Nippy…your wedding is hitting two hours from now…there’s no time to buy another gown” I told her and she looked at me desperately.

“Look at me…I don’t look good at all…I feel like a buffalo wearing a freakin wedding gown!” she said and I laughed.

“OK…I’m not supposed to get mad and annoyed right now coz I know that your bridal nerves are just kicking in…but nippy…you don’t have a choice…you only have one gown…and…for your information…you don’t look like a buffalo in a wedding gown…trust me” I said and she started to cry.

I don’t know what to do with Trish anymore. It’s her wedding today and I’m oh so excited for her, but she’s really being so negative with everything. Her nerves are killing all the fun and is being partnered by her annoying insecurity kicking in.

“I don’t want to do this anymore” she said and I forced her to face the body mirror.

“Look at you…you’re so BEAUTIFUL! Everything is perfect! You don’t have to worry about anything…the gown is perfect…the face is perfect…the hair…EVERYTHING! It’s just your confidence that is a total fail” I said and she sighed.

“I’m just worried that Tabi wouldn’t love my look…I mean…I’m going to marry a guy that looks like a mannequin…a perfect Adonis…how will I be able to stand beside him with my flabby arms and saggy s?” she said and I laughed so hard.

“Nippy…your s will really sag for you have fed Toby for months…and those arms are not flabby…and yes…TOP is a total Adonis…but…you are equally beautiful as him…I cannot believe that you are insecure of your own husband” I said in between laughs.

This is SO crazy! I can’t believe that Trish is worried about her looks because TOP is super good looking. I wonder if I’ll feel the same thing once it’s my time to get married already.

“Hello?” Jiyong answered.

“Honey” I said and I can hear guys laughing on his end.

“Hey! Are you missing me already?” he asked with full confidence and I rolled my eyes.

“Kwon Jiyong…we are seeing each other every day and night…how will I miss you?” I asked and I heard him smirk.

“Yah! Why are you like that? I’m missing you every second that we’re not together while here you are not even missing me? AISH!” he said and I chuckled because of his childishness.

“Honey…I miss you too…I can’t wait to see you actually” I said and he sighed.

“I know that you’re just saying that because you don’t want to hurt my feelings” he said and all I want to do is to go to their hotel room and hit his head.

Seriously, I feel like I’m raising three kids for Jiyong’s childishness kicks in out of nowhere every time. I find it cute and sweet, but there are times that it’s a bit annoying already.

“Jiyong…we’ll talk about that later…but for now…you’ve got to help me” I told him.

“With what? Is there any problem?” he asked worriedly.

“There is” I answered and it became silent on the other end.

“Honey?” I called.

“What’s happening?” he asked.

“Well…Trish is having an emotional moment here and she doesn’t want to go out of this room coz according to her….she doesn’t look good at all and the people who are going to see her will just say negative things for she doesn’t fit TOP at all” I answered and he chuckled.

“I guess Trish is just having a little pre-wedding crisis…what do you want to do now?” he asked and I sighed.

“I want TOP to talk to her…you know…she needs some motivation…my compliments are not working already…and I really think that it’s only TOP who can save her from this annoying drama” I said.

“OK…I’ll talk to hyung about it” he said and hanged up.

After a few minutes, I received a call from TOP asking me to go to the men’s hotel room for he will give me something. Being a maid of honor is really not that easy for I’ve been running around like crazy almost the whole day already.

“OH MY GOSH!” I said the moment I opened the door and saw the guys half .

This is really embarrassing! Why do they have to roam around in the room half ? I’m telling you, the moment my eyes laid on Taeyang’s bare body, I almost drooled.

“Clarise!” Jinu said upon seeing me.

“Hey” I said with a forced smile on my face.

“Are you looking for Jiyong?” Se7en asked and I shook my head.

Gosh! These men are really fit and toned. My eyes are totally feasting right now and I feel like I’m in a perfect guy haven. The way they look will really make your heart jump out of your body and your eyes to pop out from its sockets.

                                

 

“YAH!” Jiyong said, snapping me back to my senses.

“Honey!” I said in shock and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…how can you stare at some guys’ body? Huh? What do you think will I feel?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I….I…I’m not even looking at anyone!” I reasoned out and he hissed.

“I saw you…those eyes of yours are so glued at Se7en hyung’s body…AISH!” he said and I looked at him and noticed that he’s also half .

                                                                                                                        

 

And this is what I’m talking about. Yes, Se7en, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung have good bods like oh-la-la abs and chiseled chest, but nothing will ever go beyond my Jiyong’s body and I’m being serious here. I know that he’s not as toned as them and he doesn’t have those perfect six pack abs, but the swag and the hotness is enough to bring you into an . Oops! Dirty thoughts.

“Where’s TOP?” I asked him.

“He’s in the bedroom” he said and led me to the room.

Why? Why is this day full of surprises? The moment we entered the room, TOP is also half while sitting on a vanity chair and writing something. Well, this is the first time that I’ve ever seen his body for he doesn’t want showing it to people, but heck! It’s really a good sight to see.

“Why are you all half ?” I asked and they laughed.

“Because we’re going to change into our tux already…why?” TOP answered and I looked down shyly.

“Aigoo…why are you blushing?” he asked and I looked at Jiyong and it’s obvious that he’s just controlling himself not to laugh.

“Huh? I’m not blushing…it’s just the make-up… I guess” I said and I heard Jiyong smirked.

“What’s happening with Trish?” TOP asked and I sighed.

“She’s really having an anxiety and insecurity attack right now… that she doesn’t want to continue with the wedding already” I answered and he chuckled.

“That woman really becomes crazy whenever her nerves are kicking in” he said and I nod in agreement.

“That’s the reason why I need your help…you have to save her for once she has decided to not appear on your wedding…you will not see even a shadow of her” I told him.

“I think I have to talk to her personally…what do you think?” he asked.

“But…there’s a superstition that a bride and a groom can’t see each other before their wedding…or else it will not push through” I told him and he sighed.

“Honey…do you believe in those superstitions?” Jiyong asked and I nod.

“There’s nothing bad to believe …right?” I asked and he hugged me and kissed my temple.

In the end, TOP gave me a letter full of compliments and words of encouragement for Trish. I’m wishing that she would just quit the drama and just enjoy this day.

“Ready?” I asked and my lovely bestfriend still looks worried.

“Nippy…we have to go now…TOP is already waiting for you” I told her and she sighed.

“Fine! Gosh! If only I know that a wedding will really be this stressfull” she said and I laughed.

“By the way nippy…you look so damn g

Please log in to read the full chapter