MY GIRL FOR TONIGHT.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Spell tired in bold letters and it will be spelled C.L.A.R.I.S.S.E, we just arrived from Jeju Island and work is still on the roll. Now I can say that I’m one busy person and my body and mind knows that so well.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and even though I’m still lazy to get up, I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I’ve realized that G-dragon is not beside me, maybe he decided to sleep in his apartment to not disturb me from my sleep. Man! He’s beginning to be busy already.

I’ve decided to just put on whatever clothes my hands got a hold to and sped off to check on G-dragon. I’m wishing that he’s already awake, although I know that far from possible.

                                         

 

“Honey!” I called out when I opened his door.

Wow! He passed out on the couch and I can tell that he just got home because he hasn’t changed his clothes yet. I turned off the television and brought out a blanket to warm him up.

“You look so tired honey” I said while covering him with a blanket.

Oh well, I guess I have to go to leave him alone in dreamland first. After all, I’m gonna see him later at once he gets home so it’s all cool. I’ll just prepare food for him.

“What do we have here?” I asked to myself while looking at his pantry.

I’ve decided to cook a Korean dish that I searched in the internet. This is my first time to cook Korean style and I’m totally expecting for a big failure at the end of this. I’ve chosen a dish called Kongnamul kuk bap coz it looks easy to me.

“Hey honey” G-dragon greeted while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“Oh! Am I making too much noise? Did I wake you up?” I asked him and he shook his head and kissed my shoulder.

 “I’m cooking Kong….uhmm…wait” I reached for my phone to read the name of the dish.

“Kong….namul…kuk…bap” I read carefully and he laughed.

“Aaah…Kongnamul kuk bap…wow! This is new” he said and I nod at him proudly.

“I feel like cooking something familiar to your buds to at least wash away that tiredness in you” I said and he turned me to face him.

“I’m tired but it’s all gone now…I saw you already” he said and I smirked.

“You’re really mushy honey” I said and he kissed my forehead.

“Are you going to work now?” he asked.

“Yeah…I just checked on you but when I arrived…you’re passed out on the couch…then I’ve decided to just cook something for you to eat before hitting the rehearsal studio again” I told him and he sighed.

“I actually went to your apartment awhile ago and saw you sleeping soundly…so to not wake you up….I just decided to sleep here but…I don’t know…I can’t really sleep right away so I watched television till I passed out” he said and I hugged him.

“You look so tired…I mean…the moment we arrived from Jeju…you guys still have to film…then you’re rehearsing non-stop already…are you sure you’re still OK?” I asked him and he hugged me tightly.

“I’m used to this…and besides…you’re always there whenever I work so it’s just fine with me” he said and I nod.

“But I won’t be at your photoshoot later” I told him.

“Why?” he asked.

How will I say this? Well, I’ve received a message from Gab last night telling me that I’ve been rude and mean to him the last time that we saw each other. I didn’t apologize to him for being rude because in the first place, he’s the one who started it so why would I even say sorry? Anyways, he threatened me that if I didn’t agree to meet up with him today, he will tell my dad about my whereabouts and of course, I’ll do anything just for him not to speak out.

“uhmm…I need to do something important” I answered nervously.

“Important?” he asked.

“uhmm…It’s for Trish” I told him and he looked at me suspiciously.

“Seriously…where are you going? Why do you look so nervous?” he asked and I sighed.

“This is nothing” I answered and he looked at me worriedly.

“You’re worrying me…remember…I’m your boyfriend…I’m all ears when you need to voice out something…no need to hide anything from me…I’ll try to understand everything that you say” he said and I nod.

“This is nothing…I just need to arrange something for her” I said.

“You sure…do you need help?” he asked.

“No…I can manage…after all…you’re doing a lot of things already…I don’t want to add up” I said and he chuckled.

“I can leave all those things for you” he said and I shook my head.

“That is really not going to be cool…Jiyong…I’m fine with being your second priority…I know that it’s weird hearing it from a girlfriend but that’s really true...I know that your work is really important to you” I told him and he cupped my face with both hands.

“That will not be possible…you are my first priority…you don’t deserve to be second” he said and I smiled at him.

“You’re being mushy again!” I said and he pinched my cheeks.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too! Oh !” I said.

“OMO!” he said in shock.

Well, I think being mushy while cooking is not good at all, for my wonderful Korean dish is already burnt and I don’t even think that it’s still edible.

“What will I do now?” I asked in disappointment.

“Don’t worry honey…it’s all good…I’ll just eat breakfast later” he said.

“But…that’s my first Korean dish and I just ruined it” I whined and he laughed.

“You can cook that again tomorrow…don’t think about it anymore” he said while hugging me.

“Next time…I will not talk mushy things with you when I’m cooking” I told him and he laughed.

“See! You’re hungry!” I told him when I heard his stomach grumble.

“Yeah…I think…I am” he said and I laughed.

“OK…What do you want to eat?” I asked.

“Anything will do…but…I can cook something….you have to go to the office now…right?” he asked.

“I’ll cook something for you first then I’ll leave” I told him and he shook his head.

“No…I can manage already…you go now….Ji eun noona will scold you if you arrive late” he said and I shook my head.

“No…she won’t…I’m all good with it” I insisted.

Truth is, I’m not even going to the office today. Gab and I will see each other at ELBON once again. I know it’s really stupid of me to even agree to meet up with him again, but I don’t have a choice, he will tell my father that I’m here in Korea if I don’t follow what he wants.

I’m actually planning to tell G-dragon about all of this, that my ex-boyfriend is blackmailing me but he’s too tired and occupied to even bother with my problems. I am confident in myself that I can handle Gab and if worst comes to worst, I’ll definitely ask G-dragon for help.

“You’re phone is ringing honey!” G-dragon called out from the living room.

Oh ! That could be Gab once again. Why does that guy call in the wrong time always?

“Honey…can you watch the food first for me?” I asked G-dragon.

“OK” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Clarise! Are you ready now?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You’re really a jerk” I told him and he chuckled.

“I’m outside your building now…what’s your apartment number?” he asked and I suddenly felt nervous.

What the heck! Who told him my address? Oh ! This is really making me crazy!

“No need for that…I’ll come down now” I said.

“OK” he said and hanged up.

I am really going to kill the hell out of that jerk if I have a chance. He’s really making my life so miserable and he’s such a burden.

“Honey!” I called out.

“Yes?” he answered.

“I need to go now…Ji eun needs me there already” I told him.

“You should eat first” he said.

“It’s OK…you eat that…finish everything up…alright?” I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck.

“AISH! I thought you’re gonna eat with me…fine! Be safe…are you driving?” he asked and I shook my head.

“OK…I

Please log in to read the full chapter