RUDE GUY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Clarise…wake up!”

“mmmm”

“You need to wake up now….c’mon…we have to go somewhere” Charles said while shaking my arm.

“Where are we going?” I asked with my hoarse just-woke-up voice.

“You will start working today dear sister” she answered.

Work? Is he serious? How did he find me a job in a matter of hours? This is totally crazy!

“Huh? Are you serious?” I asked.

“Yes…I am...so get up now and get ready…go!” he said and slapped my playfully.

It seems like my brother is really serious in changing me for the better or he just wants to get rid of me already. I am amazed by how fast he had got me a job. His connections are really superb!

My head hurts so bad and I don’t think I can even move normally. Why do I have to work this fast anyway?

“Hello?” I answered my phone that was ringing non-stop for almost ten minutes already.

“Nippy!” Trish greeted cheerfully.

“OH MY NIPPY! I miss you already! What’s up?” I asked.

Trish and I call each other Nippy ever since we were young, it’s actually a codename for our crushes back in middle school. I missed her so much! I’m not exaggerating, I really missed my bestfriend and how I wish she’s here.

“Well…you’re making a noise here actually…your family is in a mess right now because of you” she answered and I smirked.

“Mess?” I asked.

“Nippy…your dad is already going nuts because of you…he called my parents yesterday and asked them to force me to spit out whatever I know or if I know where you are…of course…I’m so good in lying and they believed me when I told them that I don’t really know anything…your all over the local media right now and your grandfather will even give a reward money to whoever will bring you back to them…you’re really wanted here and people are in search for you” she said and I gasped in shock.

I didn’t know that even my grandfather will react to this. I mean, when Charles ran away from home, they did look for him but it didn’t came to a point where they informed the local media that he was lost.

“What? That’s too much!” I said.

“This is expected...your family will really shed money just to find you…anyways…your mum called me last night as well and I’m sorry nippy….I told her everything…I just can’t stand her crying…but don’t worry…she’s all fine with it…she knows how much you want to get out from your dad’s world…she totally understands you” she said.

Upon hearing that, I suddenly felt like I need to stop this craziness and just go back home. I hate making my mum worry and I know that my dad will definitely squeeze the hell out of her just to make her speak out of whatever she knows, but I know my mum, she will not even talk to my dad. I’m just so thankful that my mother is really supportive of me and understands everything.

“I’ll call her later…I don’t know what to do now…my dad will surely go all out just to find me” I told her.

“Don’t tell me you’re going back here….If I were you…I will just brush my dad’s craziness off and live happily….in the first place…you live so far away from here and I don’t think you’re dad will contact Charles…plus…you changed your name right? So you’re safe” she said.

“I really can’t thank you enough nippy! You enlightened me again” I told her and she laughed.

“Just be careful and enjoy the freedom that you have right now…oh well…how was your first day in Korea?” she asked and the mood suddenly changed.

“It went great! Charles toured me around Seoul…I love it here! You should really come and visit…SOON!” I answered.

“I envy you! I want to get out of here too…how I wish I have the guts to run away like you…anyways…have you met some prospects already?” she asked.

I remembered that guy in the club again. I wasn’t able to sleep well because that guy’s face is flashing back to me. I don’t know what he did to me but all I know is that he pissed the hell out of me last night and I still can’t get over it.

“There are a lot of hot men here…Charles brought me to this club that his boss owns and he told me that there are a lot of celebrities hanging out there” I said.

“OH GOSH! So you’re going for celebrities already?” she asked.

“Charles told me that it’s really difficult to hook up with a celebrity here…actually…I want to know why coz he got me so intrigued” I told her and she smirked.

“You always say that…”oh he got me so intrigued…I wanna know what he means by that” then what happens next? You’ll be hooking up with a celebrity because you’re intrigued by them” she said while imitating my voice.

“I just want to know why he said that…and what’s with these male celebs that made them difficult to date” I told her.

“You want me to google it? I can do some research for you since I’m not doing anything” she offered.

“That would be great!” I said cheerfully.

“Wait…nippy…you told me that you’ll quit being a player already once you get out of your suffocating world...now that you’re out…what’s your plan?” she asked and I rolled my eyes.

“When did I say that? I remember telling you that I’ll change for the better but that doesn’t count my hook ups” I told her.

“You should include that too…that game of yours will really give you a lot of problems…I swear!” she said and I smirked.

“I don’t know coz even I did get pass all my problems…I’m just gonna get out and get new ones” I told her and she laughed.

“There goes your favorite line once again!” she said and I chuckled.

“But I know in time…I’ll soon retire from all these craziness” I told her.

I know that I need to quit playing around with boys because I’m so sure that karma will really haunt me in the end. I also know that there will come a time that a guy will be the one playing on me instead of me playing on him and if that time comes, I’ll definitely go crazy.

“Clarise! Are all set now? We’re running late!” Charles called out from the living room.

Oh ! I haven’t noticed the time. I’m still in the bathroom and not dressed yet.

“Nippy…I need to hang up now…Charles and I will go somewhere…I’ll call you later…promise!’ I said frantically.

“Fine…Bye!” she said.

“Bye!”

What should I wear? Do I have to wear something corporate or just casual clothes?

“What should I wear?” I asked Charles while peeking through the door.

“Anything decent will do” he answered.

OK. Anything decent, fine! I’ll just mix and match whatever I have in here. Seriously, I already need a closet of my own, my brother’s closet is really crowded for my clothes.

                                                          

 

After I got dressed we sped off to I don’t know where. Charles just dragged me out of the apartment the moment he saw me come out of our room.

“What took you so long? We’re already late!” he said while driving.

“Where are we going anyway? I don’t even have a clue on what job I’ll be working on” I told him.

“Ah! I forgot to orient you…well…I’m working in this big entertainment company as part of an idol group’s managing team…I don’t know if luck is really on your side but a friend of mine told me that they need an assistant stylist for the group since the recent stylist will leave coz she’s getting married…so I told her that I found the right person for that position and that will be YOU!” he said and I looked at him, confused.

“So you’re telling me that we will be working together in one company and I’ll be a stylist?” I asked excitedly.

“Unfortunately…yes…this is actua

Please log in to read the full chapter