CUPCAKES.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I can feel his warmth all over my body and I feel so secured. For these past few days, all I can think about is love and the person who is making me believe in it. Yes, I may be on the clouds right now and I know that it’ll never be like this always, but if the time comes that we’ll be dealing with problems already, I’m so sure that we can get through with that.

Looking at his peaceful face, I can’t help but smile. I cannot believe that this guy fell in love with me, what’s more unbelievable is, he made me fall in love with him as well. In my eyes he is perfect although I know that nobody is perfect.

I stared at his face for I don’t know how long and when I finally went back to my senses again, I got up to prepare breakfast. Damn! I’m getting used to living in his apartment already and waking up with just my underwear and his shirt.

“OK...what do we have here?” I asked myself while looking at the pantry.

Well, there’s not much food in there so I’ve decided to just go grocery shopping for a while. What’s weird is, because I don’t have clothes in his apartment I always wear his shirts or whatever clothes that can fit me but what shocked me the most is that, I can really fit into his pants.

“I borrowed your clothes honey….love you” I said to the sleeping G-dragon and kissed his cheek.

The moment I walked out of the building, I saw some fans outside. This is really the hardest thing coz all of them are looking at me when I walked out of the door. Can fans recognize their idols’ clothes? I mean, can they tell that I’m wearing G-dragon’s pants or hoodie? Oh well, maybe I’m just over thinking.

I bought a lot and I’m planning to bake some cupcakes too. I love food and I love eating that sometimes, G-dragon will just be left in shock after I eat a half pizza.

“Where did you go?” G-dragon asked the moment I walked in the apartment.

“You’re already awake!” I said and he helped me with the bags.

“You went to the grocery store?” he asked and I nod.

“I saw your pantry and it’s already running out of many things so I’ve decided to hit the store and buy the things that you need” I told him and he hugged me from behind.

“Thank you” he said and I patted his cheek lightly.

“No thank you’s right?” I reminded him.

“Ah…yes” he answered and he kissed my shoulder.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked while putting the groceries in the pantry.

“I don’t know…I’m not that hungry actually” he answered.

“But you only ate two slices of pizza last night…how come you’re not yet hungry?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I don’t know” he answered.

“Fine…let’s just make cupcakes” I told him and he looked at me intently.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you wearing my clothes?” he asked.

“Yes…coz I don’t have any spare clothes in here” I answered and he smiled at me.

“I cannot believe that I can fit in your pants…I feel like we have the same waistline or something and it’s really unfair coz I’ve been working out for so long just to get the numbers of my waist smaller and here you are…a guy who can fit in women’s clothes without even giving any effort” I told him and he laughed.

“That’s life…you look so hot in my pants…it’s a turn on” he said and I smirked.

“Are you trying to get me in bed early in the morning?” I asked and he just smiled at me.

“Stop it!  I want to bake some cupcakes...in short…I’m not in the mood to play in bed” I told him and his face turns sad.

“OK” he said and sighed.

“Wait! I bought something really cute!” I said.

“TADA!” 

                                                                                                    

 

“OMO! Couple aprons…huh?” he asked while laughing.

“Why? Is there any problem with these? I mean…look…it’s so cute” I told him and he laughed harder.

“Truth is….it’s not the aprons that are funny” he said.

“Then what?” I asked while crossing my arms on my chest.

“I just find it weird coz all this while I have a feeling that you will hate those couple things” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Actually, I’ve seen a couple wearing couple shirts while I was walking awhile ago, I just find them so cute that’s why I bought these couple aprons.

“I just find it sweet and cute” I told him and he got the apron from my hands.

“It is cute…and let’s wear it now” he said while helping me with my apron.

“Wait…I’ll get my phone!” he said excitedly and we both posed for a picture.

It was a very sweet thing making some sweets while you’re boyfriend is helping you. Actually, he’s not helping for he is just watching me do my stuff.

“I don’t eat sweets that much” he said and I looked at him.

I suddenly feel like I should stop baking the cupcakes after hearing that. It actually made me realize that I don’t know a lot about him yet, if only I know that he’s not a fan of sweets then I should’ve not bothered making cupcakes.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes” he answered.

After that, he went to his room and I just feel like crying. I don’t know why my mood suddenly changed and I threw the batter all of a sudden. Oh well, this is life, it can be crap.

With my heavy and disappointed feeling, I went inside the bathroom and locked myself inside. I opened the shower so that he can’t hear me crying.

“Clarise? Clarise!” he called

Please log in to read the full chapter