HERE'S THE PLAN.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know how long have I been sleeping after I passed out but I’m sure I had a long sleep because my back is aching and when I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes are so puffy. I am already feeling better now and my fever has already gone down. I’m starving like hell and ready to eat a lot already.

The moment I walked out of the room, Charles stood up from the couch right away to help me walk. Why is he here? Oh! Maybe G-dragon asked for his help awhile ago. Wait. Where is G-dragon?

“Where are you going? Are you alright now?” Charles asked.

“I’m hungry…I’ll cook something…wait…where’s Jiyong?” I asked as we walk to the kitchen.

“He’s got a schedule…he cooked for you before he left actually…I’ll just heat it” he said and helped me to sit on a chair.

“What? He’s working? Charles…he just got over a fever…how can you let him work? What if his fever goes back again?” I told him.

This is crazy! Why would he work when he knows that he’s not that good yet. I mean, a day of not working will not be much of a problem. He could’ve rested even just for today.

“He needs to…and they don’t have a packed schedule anyway so it’s all good…plus they are taking care of him well…so don’t worry” he said and I sighed.

“Are they going to perform in a music show?” I asked.

“Yes…they’ll be in Inkigayo later…why?” he asked and I smiled at him.

“O….K? What’s with that smile?” he asked curiously.

“uhmm…can you take me there?” I asked carefully.

“NO” he answered coldly.

“Charles! C’mon! Did you know that we’re back together again?” I asked and he nods.

“I know all about that already…Jiyong told me….you are really the luckiest ever Clarise…that guy loves you so much!” he said and I feel tinglies all over my body.

“I love him too…so…are you going to bring me to the music station later or what?” I asked and he looked at me intently.

“Lovely sister…we both know so well that you can’t go there…why? Because you’re still sick and I will not risk this…I mean…you’re still too weak to even walk” he said and I smirked.

“Why do I feel like I’ve been down to some major illness? Charles…it’s just a freakin fever! And I’m not weak!” I told him.

“Freakin fever? Did you know that you worried Jiyong and I when you passed out awhile ago? Good thing I know how you work a fever…I bet if it’s only Jiyong taking care of you? He will go nuts because he doesn’t know how to lower down your temperature…you hit 39 degrees awhile ago…did you know that?” he asked and I was shocked.

Well, ever since I was young, every time I get a fever it’ll start high and will not go down even though I drink paracetamol. I always have the crappiest fever, that’s why I hate being sick.

“That’s just normal whenever I’m sick…right?” I asked him and he nods.

“But the most intriguing part there is…you vomited awhile ago…what’s happening?” he asked suspiciously and I looked at him in disbelief.

Oh my gosh! My brother is suspecting me of being pregnant and I know it so well just by the way he looks at me. I just wish that he didn’t inject this thought to G-dragon.

“Charles! What are you thinking?” I asked.

“Well…you vomited…you were dizzy and all…we were actually thinking that you are pregnant” he asked unsurely and I laughed at him.

“We? So that means you and Jiyong…right?” I asked and he nods.

“Seriously! I’m not pregnant…my stomach is just weird awhile ago…trust me…I’m not” I told him and he just stared at me.

“You sure?” he asked.

“Charles! C’mon! Why would you think of such things? It’s too early for me to be a mom…and how did you end up with that conclusion? I mean…what is Jiyong’s reaction when you said that?” I asked.

“Truth is…he was the one who brought that up…he’s just assuming…and I’m just confirming” he answered.

“What?! Are you serious? What made him think of that?” I asked in shock.

“uhmm…coz he’s your partner and you two are active in ? Maybe it was just a random thought…but are you sure you’re really not pregnant?” he asked again and I sighed.

“I hate to disappoint Jiyong but I’m really not…remember last week I went to the hospital? I had myself checked and it went out negative…plus I’m into birth control shots” I told him and he looked at me, shocked.

“Why didn’t I know of these?” he asked.

“Well…I just thought of it a month ago since I’m super active” I answered.

“But did you ask Jiyong’s permission? Or did he know about this?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Do I have to tell him? I mean…we are being so careful and I think this will give us some peace of mind…we won’t be bugged about anything” I told him.

“But still…he should know…and why do you have to inject something? You can just use a …right?” he asked and I laughed.

“That sounds funny to me…but Charles…a can fail…I’m just making sure of things…and it’s totally safe” I told him and he sighed.

“I’ll search about that on the internet later…and if I find it dangerous…you have to stop it and go with oral medicines…but it’s OK if you’ll not take anything after all…you’re getting married soon” he said and I looked at him and laughed.

“You are crazy! I’m not getting married coz I’m not ready yet…it’s still far from my mind” I told him and he looked at me with his we’ll-see face.

“I don’t think so” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“What’s with that?” I asked.

“Nothing…wait…eat this now” he said while putting the plate in front of me.

“I’m serious Charles…you need to bring me to the music show later” I told him and he shook his head.

“Please? I haven’t watched them live yet ever since they made their comeback…I’m fine already…I’m not even hot” I said.

“I’ll ask Jiyong first” he said.

“NO! I want to surprise him” I said.

“Oh lord! Why is my sister so pushy? Why can’t I say no to her?” he said while pretending to pray.

“That’s a yes….right? OK! Thank you! LOVE YOU!” I shouted and he sighed.

“You really owe me a lot already” he said and I hugged him.

I’m totally excited for this! I’m going to surprise the boys by baking a congratulatory cake. I know that G-dragon will scold me later about  forcing my brother to bring me to the music show when I’m still sick, but I’m doing this because I want to support him.

“Clarise! Here are the ingredients” Charles called out when he got back from the grocery store.

And now, I’ll start baking the cake. Good thing I know how to make these things.

“You’re really fit to be a chef” Charles told me while mixing the batter.

“I want to actually…it’s just that…dad is so against it” I told him and he smirked.

“He’s always against the world…you just wasted your time studying business” he said and I nod.

“Yeah…four years of studying business is such a waste…I don’t even use it” I told him.

“Oh well…it’s already done…after all…you don’t need to study for years to be a chef…I mean…your mom taught you a lot of things that some students won’t even learn from their professors” he said.

After talking non-stop with Charles and waiting for the cake to bake, we already finished it and I topped it off with a cute design.

“There…it’s done! What do you think?” I asked.

                                                                                          

 

“That looks so good! I want to eat it” he said.

“That’s for the boys Charles!” I told him.

I’m feeling much better now and when I checked my temperature, it’s already back to normal. I took a hot bath and dressed up for my trip to the music station. I’m excited!

                                    

 

“I’m all set!” I told him when I walked out of the room.

“Wow! You don’t look sick at all” he said and I smiled at him.

“I told you…this fever is just nothing to me” I said and he smirked.

My excitement is over the top coz it’s my first time to watch G-dragon perform with me as his girlfriend and I’m so sure that he’ll be shocked once he sees me.

“Clarise?” Charles called while driving.

“Yes?”

“What will you do if Jiyong proposed to you?” he asked and I chuckled.

“What’s with the question?” I asked.

“uhmm…nothing…it  just popped out in my head all of a sudden” he answered.

Well, I haven’t thought of how to react to a proposal yet because I’ve been so honest in telling that I’m not yet ready for marriage.

“I don’t know…I might say no” I told him and he looked at alarmed.

“Why is that?” he asked.

“As I’ve said for a million times already…I’m not ready yet…I’m still enjoying my life now and it’s too early for that” I told him.

“But what if Jiyong already wants to marry you? That is really a brave move…you know” he said and I sighed.

“I know that…he made me promise actually” I said.

“Promise what?” he asked.

“That if he proposes…I should say yes right away” I said and a smile appeared on my brother’s face.

“That’s good” he said.

“Wait…you know what? You’re so weird…I mean…we talked about pregnancy then now this? What’s happening to your brain?” I asked and he laughed.

“It’s nothing…I just want to ask you about this kind of things since it’s not far from happening” he answered.

“I’m all good with marrying Jiyong but not now” I said.

“But what if…OK…what if…he proposes to you today? Or tonight…what will you do?” he asked.

“Well…I don’t know…really…I might go insane” I told him.

“You know what? I’m all good with Jiyong being your husband” he said and I laughed.

“I don’t want any other guy…I want Jiyong to be my husband too” I told him.

“That only means that you have to say yes if he proposes” he said and I looked at him intently.

“Charles…are you hiding something from me? Or…is Jiyong planning something?” I asked.

Well, it feels so weird because I had dreamed about my brother and G-dragon talking about marriage awhile ago. It feels so real because I can hear them clearly but I know that it’s not true.

“What do I have to hide? I’m just asking these things because I’m curious” he said and I nod.

“OK…I just had this dream awhile ago…you and Jiyong talking about proposals and all” I said

Please log in to read the full chapter