IT'S NOT HIM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU...IT'S YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Morning!” I greeted Charles the moment I saw him in the living room.

“Wow! You woke up a little early” he said and I sat beside him on the couch.

“I know right!” I said and he looked at me intently.

“What? You’re so freaky!” I told him and he chuckled.

“Did you sleep well? Your dark circles are so visible” he said and I smirked.

Truth is, I wasn’t able to sleep well awhile ago because I’m bugged by what my lovely brother told me about being in-love and all. What’s worst is, that rude guy’s face has been flashing back to me and I kinda miss his voice or something. I actually found myself saying his name G-dragon then sighed.

“Of course! You know what? You’re totally weird” I told him and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

“Am I the one who’s weird or is it you who is a bit weird?” he asked and I smirked.

“I don’t know…I’m going to relax myself for a bit” I told him and he chuckled.

“You’re still bugged about what I told you…right?” he asked and I just rolled my eyes at him and went inside the room.

Charles know me so well to the point that he doesn’t even have to ask me what I’m feeling or what’s on my mind, but I’m so sure that what he’s feeling about me being in-love or being attracted to someone is wrong. I don’t like that rude guy and I will never fall in-love with him or anyone.

I got a message from Trish telling me to go online on Skype so that we can talk. I think Trish is feeling that my mind is a bit scattered all over the place and talking with her is all that I need to bring my thoughts back in shape again.

“Hey Nippy!” I greeted while waving my hand.

“Gosh Nippy! You look like a zombie!” she said and I checked myself in the mirror beside me.

“Oh well…I was so tired yesterday…I swear!” I told her.

“Why? Are you touring the whole city of Seoul or something?” she asked.

“Nope! You’ll be shock…but I’m working…it’s my first day yesterday” I answered and she gasped in shock.

“What?! You’re working? How in hell did that happened?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Charles woke me up yesterday and told me that I need to work…we’re in the same company so it’s all cool” I told her and she nods.

“What are you in that company anyway?” she asked.

“I’m an assistant stylist for a Korean boy band and a columnist for the company’s magazine” I answered.

“Wow! That’s so cool nippy! How did it go?” she asked.

How many questions will Trish ask? I’m so not in the mood to talk about what happened yesterday coz it doesn’t went out well.

“It went well at first…the people are really nice except for one…I sewed gazillion beads on five shirts…take note….FIVE shirts and went home super late” I told her and she laughed.

“That’s one heck of a job! I can’t believe that you’re able to handle it…I mean…knowing you…you’re really not into being manipulated by people…you’re not even fit to have a boss” she said and I laughed.

“It’s a good and warm working environment anyway and I love my job…I mean…at last! My work involves clothes and fashion not numbers and sales records” I told her.

“That’s so true and I’m really happy for you! At least you’re doing something productive” she said and I smirked.

“Well…what’s the name of the band that you’re styling?” she asked.

“Big Bang…they are composed of five members and according to Charles they’re one of the biggest boy bands here in Korea and even in Asia” I answered and I heard her typing.

“OH MY YUMMY HOT MEN! They’re so MIGHTY HANDSOME!” she shrieked and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yeah” I replied lazily.

“OK….let’s see who’s who” she said and she started clicking and typing again.

“ooohhh…these men are so in hot nippy and they’re really big…and when I say big…I mean…BIG!” she said and I just nod.

“They won the MTV EMA Worldwide act then they have  a lot of awards under their names as well…they write their own songs and had hit the charts everytime they release a new song or album…fashion icons and they have a lot of fans…WOW! They’re interesting!” she continued.

“Are you done?” I asked.

“You see…you have to know them as well so that you’re aware of how big they are…I’m gonna play one of their songs and let’s see if it’ll catch my interest” Trish said.

The song started playing and although I can’t understand it, I started humming the melody and I can say, they are really good rappers/singers.

“This G-dragon is their leader and he’s their producer as well…he’s totally hot nippy! Did you see him already?” she asked and I just looked at her and sighed.

Why of all people did Trish laid her eyes on that rude guy? I mean, there are five of them, she could’ve chosen the tall one, who is so hot as well or the one with the muscles.

“I saw all of them already” I answered.

“I swear! This G-dragon is super intelligent and he’s rich as well…actually all of them are but this guy really has that oozing appeal it makes you wanna strip in front of him” she said and I shook my head in protest.

“He does look good but I don’t like him” I said.

“Why?” she asked.

“He’s rude and he annoys me…my blood boils whenever I see him” I said and she laughed.

“And you can’t do anything about it because you don’t have the guts to even fight back…correct?” she asked.

“Ye….NO! I just don’t want to fight back because…because…I just can’t” I reasoned out.

“I know you nippy…that act of yours is really alarming…the last time you had that feeling towards a guy…you nearly gave up your player status and even thought of dating seriously” she said and I suddenly remembered that nightmare in my life.

Well, I met this guy years ago and he can really make me shut up and follow him. At first I was so annoyed at him because out of all the boys in their group, he’s the only one, ONLY one who doesn’t give a damn on me so what I did was, I approached him and from their our friendship grew. A week after, he invited me to have a vacation in their beach house and I willingly came with him, something happened to us and from that day on I told myself that maybe it’s time for me to change my view on men and start treating them right, we immediately became a couple and even told Trish that I’m already serious and I’m gonna go all out in this relationship, but after a week of dating, he told me that he found someone who is much better than me and he’s really not into some serious relationship and from then on, I told myself that no man can ever fool me again.

“Oh stop it! That won’t happen again…I swear!” I said and she smirked.

“OK…let’s make a bet then” I to

Please log in to read the full chapter