WE ARE JUST STARTING TO BE PARENTS.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Not enough evidences? OH C’MON! We have given them the CCTV video already…right? Isn’t that enough proof?” I asked in annoyance.

“Yes…they have seen the videos but it’s not enough for the video is blurry…they cannot see Mr. Guichen’s face clearly…if we’re going to continue with this case…it’ll just cost you a lot of money” he said and I shook my head.

“No! I won’t stop till that man is already in jail…Mr. Park…is there anything that we can do to make this case work?” I asked.

“There are still quite a few options…but…the best way is if we can find a witness…or witnesses who will really confirm that the man in that video is really Mr. Guichen…actually…in the video…he was with a guy…it’ll be better if that guy will show up and clear everything” he answered and I sighed.

Why is this happening now that my happiness is in a full swing already? I actually thought that, that video will surely get Gab in jail, but I got it all wrong or is justice really not for me?

“Don’t worry Ms. Clarise…I will do everything in my power to make this case work…time is all I’m gonna ask for” Lawyer Park said.

“OK…take your time in investigating and getting enough evidences…but please…I really want my justice” I told him.

“I’ll see what I can do madam…let’s just hope that the Guichen’s will not make things complicated for us” he said and my blood started boiling.

“They won’t…I’ll be pushing boundaries here” I said.

This is a really a good morning, well, before this call it was but now, I don’t even know what to think and do anymore. I’m dying to see Gab in jail for he deserves it.

“Honey…who was that?” Jiyong asked when I walked in the dining area.

“It was Lawyer Park” I answered.

“He’s the one handling your case against Gab…right?” he asked and I nod.

“What did he say?” he asked while pouring coffee in my mug.

“We have a slim chance in putting Gab in jail for there are not enough evidences and the case might get dismissed” I answered and he looked at me in disbelief.

“But…there is a video…right? Isn’t that enough?” he asked and I sighed.

“According to him…when the prosecutors checked it…the video is blurry…they can’t really confirm if it was Gab” I answered and he sighed.

“Actually…he wants me to just back out from the case” I added and he went near and hugged me.

“We’ll figure out the best way to make this thing work…and I’m gonna make sure that…that jerk will be in jail soon” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

I’m still disappointed and totally angry because I’m already expecting to win and with this problem, my whole being is wrecked once again and I just want to put justice in my own hands. If I can only do what Gab did to me, I will, but I can’t for I have kids to take care of and a reputation to protect.

We spent the whole morning fooling around the apartment and even if I still feel like crap, I brushed it off my mind and enjoyed bonding with my family. The twins are really having fun while playing with their daddy and the sight of them is like heaven on earth to me. I’m just so glad that even though the cases that I’ve filed are not going too well, my family is intact and we are living our lives full of love and care for each other.

“Daddy! I don’t want to watch Pororo anymore” Jayda said while lying on the couch with her head resting on Jiyong’s lap.

“Why? Look…Pororo is so cute” Jiyong said and I shook my head and sighed.

“I want to watch Barbie” our daughter said.

“I don’t want Barbie…that’s just for girls…right daddy?” Jinni butted in.

“But I like that!” Jayda shouted at her brother and Jiyong looked at me as if asking for help.

Well, Jiyong has been with the kids for weeks now and he has adjusted well to them already, thing is, he just cannot handle a fight or an argument. Actually, a simple argument or fight is just natural for the twins and I’ve been their referee since day one.

“Stop it guys” I said but they’re still both on fire and no one is backing out.

“Mommy…I want Barbie!” Jayda demanded and I sighed.

OK. Here comes the crying and the start of a tantrum, I can already feel it. Gosh! Why did God made my daughter so much like me? I can see myself in Jayda, for she’s demanding, a total brat and so outspoken and those three things defines me so well.

“Little girl…daddy and Jinni are still watching Pororo…once it finished I’m going to let you watch Barbie” I told her and she shook her head stubbornly and got up from the couch.

“I want Barbie!” she said impatiently while blocking the television.

“Jayda Kwon” I called and Jiyong looked at me as if he cannot believe what he just heard.

“Are they Kwon’s already?” he mouthed for the kids not to hear.

“I’m already fixing their papers for it to be changed” I answered and he smiled at me.

“I WANT BARBIE!” Jayda shouted once again and Jinni came near her and pushed her to the side.

“YOU’RE BAD!” he shouted at his sister.

And the real fight started after that. Jayda grabbed her brother by his shirt and kicked him, in all fairness to Jinni, he’s not making any move for he knows that his sister is a girl and girls are to be respected so he just let her kick and slap him.

“STOP IT!” I shouted like a real mom.

“Jayda! I want you to go to that corner…NOW!” I said while pretending that I’m angry.

“Face the wall!” I said and she cried like there’s no tomorrow.

                                                                                                         

 

“Honey” Jiyong called.

“What?” I asked.

“You don’t have to do that…just let her sit here and I’ll talk to her” he answered and I shook my head.

“Jiyong…she needs to be punished…haven’t you seen what she’s doing to Jinni? The mere fact that she’s throwing a fit is already enough reason to punish her” I told him and he sighed.

“I did…but still…she’s just a kid…a four year old…there’s no need to punish her like that” he defended and I looked at him in disbelief.

Don’t tell me Jiyong and I will also have a fight over this whole face the wall punishment thing. OK. I’m already there, I know that she’s still a kid and she’s not aware of what right and wrong is yet, but this is the only way for her to reflect on what she did.

“Baby girl…come here” he stood up from the couch and carried Jayda.

“Jiyong…you don’t have to be so soft to them…especially when they did something wrong” I told him and he just shook his head.

“If you’re going to do this every time that they did something wrong…our kids will grow up like brats…they will not learn right from wrong…I’m just disciplining them” I continued.

“Look…Clarise…how can you bear to see your own child standing in one corner while facing the wall?…not to mention…she’s been crying like hell  and can’t even breathe” he said and my blood started to boil.

“I hate to see her in that situation too…but as I’ve said…SHE HAS TO LEARN…I’m not planning to hurt her…I’m just teaching her a lesson” I defended and he hissed.

“Jiyong...the kids are used to this…they know that the reason why I’m doing this is because they did something wrong and I’m just correcting them…she will also stop crying…after all…she will not stand there forever” I continued in annoyance and he just stared at me.

“Fine…I’m already there…this is how you discipline the kids…but now that I’m already here…some things will change…and this is not going to happen again…if they make mistakes…just bring them inside the room and talk to them” he said and I sighed.

This whole conversation is really ridiculous for we’re arguing over something that can be dealt easily. Here we can see that Jiyong and I have different parenting ways and we have to sit down and talk about it, in that way, we can come up with a discipline act that we both agreed upon.

“Stop crying now baby girl” Jiyong told Jayda while wiping his tears.

“I’ll just go out for a while” I told him and went out of the apartment.

I just can’t take it. I have to breathe coz the tension inside the apartment is really intense and I don’t want us to fight over a simple matter.

“Oh little girl!” mom said in surprise when I walked in my apartment.

“Hey nippy!” Trish greeted coming out from the kitchen with Toby behind her.

“You’re here” I said and she just smiled at me and sat on the couch.

“Why are you here? I thought you and the kids are going to spend the whole day with Jiyong?” mom asked and I sighed.

“We just had an argument….actually…I’m not that sure if it was really an argument…but…yeah…I just can’t take the tension after that” I answered and mom chuckled.

“What’s with that mom?” I asked.

“Ask Trish why she’s here and you’ll know” mom answered and I looked at her weirdly.

“Nippy?” I asked and she sighed.

“Well...Tabi and I got into a huge fight this morning and I came here to breathe” she answered and I looked at her in awe.

Gosh! What’s with today? I know that Trish and I have this magical bond between us and there are things that happen to us at the same time, it’s like our destiny is tied together.

“What happened?” I asked.

“He’s being a real jerk…his mom and I went out for lunch yesterday and she has opened marriage to me and she told me that she can’t wait for me and TOP to get married already coz that’s the only thin

Please log in to read the full chapter