PERFECT DAY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love, these are what we stay alive for. Gosh! I didn’t know that even in my sleep, I can still be in-love. That’s just weird.

Last night was the best night of all. I’m still in paradise, yes, I still believe in paradise but now at least, I know it’s not some place you can look for, coz it’s not where you go. It’s how you feel for a moment in your life when you’re a part of something and if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

We talked till the sunrise and we came up to this very simple plan that we will stay together for the rest of our lives. A plan that anyone in our circle would agree was accomplishable, we are going to be the best of friends, lovers and soulmates who are destined to be together. We will do our best to keep our relationship burning till forever. It’s actually easy to say but it really is hard to do, but we are willing to give it our all coz it all comes down to one thing, we both want to be in each other’s life forever.

“I guess I finally realized how lucky I am to be with you…not that I didn’t feel that way before…but it’s like…I don’t know” I told him.

“Go on…I know you still have something to say” he said with his just-woke-up voice.

“I don’t know…it’s like…theirs two versions of me…there’s the girl I am when I’m with you and the girl I am when I’m not with you…and the thing is…being with you makes me feel different…better about everything…get me? In short…you make me happy and this is crazy but I can’t stop realizing things and thinking back about my past…I have realized that I’m a big piece of junk before” I told him and he chuckled.

“Just always remember that in my eyes…you are the most wonderful person and you’re perfect…all the craziness is making me happy” he said while rubbing my arm gently.

“Speaking of perfection…I would rather be imperfect in your eyes…wanna know why?” I asked and looked at him.

“Why?” he asked while brushing off some hair from my face.

“Coz for me…imperfection is beauty…madness and craziness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than be absolutely boring” I answered and he laughed.

“That’s right…after all…I love your craziness…it forces me to get out of my comfort zone” he said and I laughed.

“Jiyong…always remember that all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage and craziness…and I promise…you won’t regret it…truth is...when we started dating…I told myself that I will make you feel like you’re a normal person who can do everything even if there are so many people watching you coz I know that you’ve been stuck in your own world for a very long time already and it’s time for you to just loosen up and tell the world that  “Hey! I’m human and I have the right to be free…I don’t care about anything”…you just need someone to push you to cross that line” I told him and he kissed my forehead.

“I didn’t know that you have that kind of mission…but seriously…thank you…and I love you so much…and I’m going to say that over and over again if I have too” he said and I chuckled.

“Yeah…I love you too honey” I told him and his eyes got big in shock.

“What is it again? What did you call me?” he asked and I laughed.

“I’ve been calling you that every morning…the moment I wake up…I’ll kiss you then say “Good Morning honey!” and kiss you gently…you just didn’t know it because you sleep like a log and I don’t call you that whenever you’re awake” I answered.

“So you gave me a pet name already and I didn’t even have a clue” he said and I nod.

“Well…I’m really not into pet names…but I just find myself one day calling you honey” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“Should we call each other honey from now on? Is that going to be mushy? Coz honestly…I kinda like pet names…it’s much easier to say coz there are times when I call you…my tongue gets twisted while pronouncing your name” he said and I laughed.

“Let’s try…but I don’t know if it will really work out…I mean…it would be weird calling you honey whenever we’re at work….I’ll be like “Honey…do you still need anything? Honey do you want me to alter that jacket for you?”…that will really shock everybody” I said and he laughed so hard.

“But that’s cool…after all...it’s our life….they would probably tease and laugh at us but do we care? No…right?” he asked and I nod.

“OK…let’s call each other HONEY from now on” I said and he kissed me.

“I love you HONEY” he said.

Actually, I’m not comfortable with pet names AT ALL, but it’s all part of it. I mean, most couples do have these cute names for each other and I think we are no exception.

After another long talk, we decided to start our day already since we are both needed in the YG building by ten in the morning.

I went back to Charles’ apartment to take a bath and change, I really have to put some clothes in G-dragon’s apartment so that I don’t have to go down to Charles’ apartment just to change.

When I arrived at my brother’s apartment, I found him sitting on the couch while watching television and eating his favorite chips once again while smoking. Speaking of smoking, I’m already thinking of quitting coz G-dragon told me to, but I will only do it if he will also quit smoking and he’s not yet ready to say goodbye to it yet.

“Hey brother!” I greeted him and he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“What’s up?” I asked while taking a seat beside him.

“Well…your lovely brother is all depressed because his little sister j

Please log in to read the full chapter