THE NOTEBOOK.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Why do we even have to watch a movie anyway?” he asked and I chuckled.

“Because I don’t want to have all night…that’s why I brought this with me for us to watch…at least we have something else to do” I answered and he laughed.

“Watching a movie is fine…but…that movie is really not my thing” he said.

“Look…these kind of movies are what women like…I may be a little girl but chick flicks are really my weakness…I even watched the movie Gone with the Wind a million times and still…it makes me cry…I know this is really not your thing…well…this is really not a guy thing in general…but please…I just want to experience watching this with the man that I love” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Fine...let’s not watch it…I don’t want to bore you anyway” I told him and sat beside him on the couch.

“Aigoo…is acting cute your way of making me feel guilty?” he asked and I just rolled my eyes at him.

“No…and I’m not even acting cute” I answered and he hugged me.

“OK…let’s watch…THE NOTEBOOK” he said and was about to stand up but I stopped him.

“We don’t have to…I mean…let’s just do something we both like” I told him and he kissed my forehead.

“Let’s watch the movie now…that’s what I like” he said and I hissed.

“I promise not to sleep” he said and I smirked.

“I’m already telling you…we don’t have to watch it if you don’t want” I said and next thing I know it, the movie is already starting.

It feels so nice just to be with him while watching a romantic movie. I swear! It’s a dream come true. I’ve always loved the movie The Notebook and I’ve watched it a hundred times already and I always imagine watching it with the man that I love. I don’t know, there’s something about this movie that always hit me and I actually want my love story to be like it.

And I’m living a dream, G-dragon wrapped our bodies using the blanket and we just cuddled and snuggled on the couch while watching the movie. His soft butterfly kisses are making my mind swoon and it’s just so perfect. We’re both into the movie and none of us are even talking, whenever our eyes meet, we’ll just kiss for a short time then go back to watching again. 

                                                                                 

 

“They didn’t agree on much…in fact…they rarely agreed on everything…they fought all the time…and they challenged each other every day but despite their differences….they had one important thing in common…they were crazy about each other” I said as the actor say his line.

“You know every word?” he asked and I smiled at him.

“Of course…this is how much I love this movie” I answered.

I started crying which shocked G-dragon, I know that I’m so shallow that even a movie can make me cry but I can’t help it, I’m so moved by it.

“OMO!” he said while wiping my tears.

“I’m fine” I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

The moment the movie ended, my eyes are already puffy and my nose turned red and runny. It was really one heck of an experience.

“You cried a lot” he teased and I hugged him.

“I told you…I cry whenever I watch that movie” I said and he kissed my forehead.

“And there is a certain beauty in crying…the sight of a heavy soul releasing its burden” he said and I chuckled.

“I swear! You turned into this one mushy-cheesy guy after watching the movie” I joked and he cupped my face with his hands.

“I love you” he said and my heart almost got out of my body already.

“You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered…you are a song…a dream…a whisper…and I don’t know how I could live without you for as long as I have…I love you…more than you can ever imagine…I always have and I always will” I told him, quoting a line from the movie.

“I’ve heard that already” he said and I laughed.

“Yeah…you heard that a few minutes ago” I told him and he laughed.

“I still can’t believe that you have memorized each and every line of that movie” he said and I laughed.

“No matter what happens to us…in the future…everyday I’ve spent with you is the best day of my life” I said, quoting another line from the movie.

“Seriously? Is this really the after effects of that movie to you?” he asked.

“I just want to say it personally…even though I just borrowed it…but I mean every single word” I told him and he hugged me so tight.

“Being with you is the best in my whole existence” he said and I looked at him and shook my head.

“No…there are a lot of things that happened to you that you can count as the best…I’m not the best thing Jiyong…I swear” I told him and he looked at me curiously.

Here I go again, I doubt myself that this feeling of mine towards him is just for a short time and I won’t be able to keep it in this way for long.

“I can’t understand” he said and I kissed him.

“Don’t mind what I say…I’m just being dramatic…I guess” I told him and he giggled.

“I can feel that there is something behind those words and I know in time I’ll discover what it is” he said and I hugged him.

I’ve come to realize, that it’s not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It’s about the ride. There is no point in going through all this crap. If you care not going to enjoy the ride. You know what? When you least expect it, something great might come along, something better that you ever planned for.

“I can’t get over it up to now…this is so CRAZY!” I told him and he giggled.

“I can see that…the movie has ended fifteen minutes ago to be exact and up till now you’re not talking and all you do is hug me tight and sigh” he said and I laughed.

“Doesn’t every girl just want that relationship that they see in the movies? You know…the one where you sneak behind everybody’s back just to spend time with the one you love because you love them so much you’re willing to lie to everyone to just be with them” I told him and he laughed.

“So what we’re doing now is like in  the movies?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Can be…I mean…I have a feeling that we’ll end up hiding this relationship to your fans…although it’s all good since I’m not that cool with girls hating me…after all…this is where the thrill starts…in the game of hide and seek” I answered and he hugged me tight.

“I’ll tell everybody about us…I don’t think keeping this relationship a secret is healthy for us” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Well…it’s up to you…but I just want to remind you…once my dad finds out that I’m here…it’s going to be one big problem” I said and he looked at me in shock.

Well, I haven’t forgotten about my dad of course. I know that he’s still looking for me and I have a feeling that once my relationship with G-dragon popped out, I’m so sure that my face will be all over the internet and my family background will be dug up and I don’t want that to happen because it will just look like I gave up myself to my dad already.

“Why did you run away? I mean…you already told me little things about it but still…I can’t understand why…is your dad that scary that even  Charles gave up on him?” he asked and I sighed.

Please log in to read the full chapter