BABY DAY OUT.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung…can I ask for your help?” I asked.

“Anything” Charles hyung answered and I smiled at him.

Well, I’m planning a surprise for Clarise to somehow cheer her up and make this trip memorable for us since I’ll be leaving in two days from now already. Yes, she still chose to stay here for a while and I just let her coz she wants to catch up with her Gramps.

“I want to surprise her with a date or something” I told him and he chuckled.

“I knew it! What do you have in mind?” he asked and I started to think.

“Well…I want to borrow Carol for today and then maybe later tonight have a romantic dinner somewhere” I answered and he looked at me in confusion.

“O…K…are we talking about our baby sister Carol?” he asked and I nod.

“Neh hyung…Carol is really special to Clarise and she’s missing her already…at the same time…she’s worrying about her too…so I thought…why not borrow her for a day? You know…just for Clarise to have some peace of mind” I explained and he nods.

“I don’t know if they will let us take her for a whole day…but OK…we’ll try….how about your plans for the romantic date?” he asked.

“I’m still thinking about what to do tonight…I just want to borrow Carol for now” I answered.

After an hour, Charles hyung and I already went to their house to try our luck. I’m wishing that everything will go out well and that I will not cross paths with their dad because if he’s there and he sees me, I’m so sure that I’ll be up for some fight with him and I don’t want to cause any trouble.

When we arrived at their house, my heart was pounding for I don’t know what’s waiting for me in there, but I guess luck is really on our side for their dad has already gone to work already.

“And our brother in-law is here!” Calvin shouted cheerfully upon seeing me.

“Good Morning!” I greeted.

“Good Morning!” the twins greeted back.

“Where’s our monstrous sister?” Carl asked and I chuckled.

“She’s in her mom’s restaurant” I answered.

“We made her go there” Charles hyung butted in and the twins looked at us curiously.

“Why did you make her go there?” Carl asked curiously.

“Well…Jiyong is planning to surprise her…and you know our sister so well…her radar is as strong as a satellite…so for us not to get busted…we made up a story to make her go to Aunty’s restaurant” Charles hyung answered and the twins laughed.

“And can we ask about your plans Jiyong?” Calvin asked.

“Actually…I don’t have any final plans yet…but I want to borrow Carol for the day because Clarise really wanna see her” I answered and he nods.

“No problem! We can ask Nana about it and I’m so sure that she will let you borrow that little noise maker” Carl said and I chuckled.

“Carl…the noise maker that you’re talking about is our sister…don’t be so mean” Charles hyung said and he hissed.

“OK…sorry! C’mon Jiyong…let’s talk to Nana already” Carl said and I followed him.

The moment Carl opened the door of the nursery, Carol welcomed us right away for she was crawling happily on the floor while Nana is busy reading a book.

“Hello” I kneeled and greeted Carol.

“Jiyong!” Nana called in surprise.

“Good Morning Nana!” I greeted.

“Good Morning! What made you come here?” she asked and I picked Carol up because she’s reaching her hands to me.

“He wants to borrow Carol and bring her to Clarise coz she’s missing the baby already” Carl answered instead.

“Oh OK! There’s no problem with that” Nana answered without second thoughts.

“Really Nana? Are you sure?” I asked in surprise.

“I am…don’t worry about her mom…I’ll be the one explaining everything to her…after all…she’s with her sister so I’m sure that it’s just fine with her…I just don’t know with Richard” she said and I looked at Carl worriedly.

“Don’t worry about dad…I got him” he said and I smiled and looked at the baby.

Actually, I got shocked with myself because I just realized after a few minutes that I’m carrying her without any fears of her falling down.

“I’ll just dress her up” Nana said and got Carol from me.

As we were waiting for Carol, the twins, Charles hyung and I talked in the balcony. We were talking about the burial yesterday and they told me that their relatives are so shocked when they saw Clarise. They also said that their Aunts hated her now because they have a feeling that Grandpa’s wealth will all be passed down to Clarise which I know is true coz Grandpa has been saying that to me over and over again when he was still alive.

“They’re just hurt because they want Grandpa’s money so badly and it’ll end up in Clarise’s hands” Calvin said and I sighed.

“I’m just worried for her…I don’t want her to be picked on…she doesn’t even want Grandpa’s wealth” I told them.

“But Jiyong…we’re so sure that Grandpa had all his money and properties passed down to Clarise coz for our old man…Clarise is his only heiress and his daughters are nothing” Carl said.

“They deserve that…I mean…they never gave a damn on Grandpa anyway…so why would he give a damn on them…right?” Charles hyung said and the twins agreed.

Now I can already fully understand why Clarise is so firm in saying that she doesn’t want to be Grandpa’s heiress coz she knows so well that she’s up against her Aunts and dad. I just wish that this won’t be a problem because I’m tired of seeing her getting picked on.

“She’s ready” Nana said while holding Carol in her arms.

“What can I say? She really looks like Clarise” Charles hyung said and carried the baby.

“She can actually pass as Clarise’s daughter even Grandpa said that” Calvin said and I looked at the baby intently.

OMO! Why didn’t I noticed that when I first saw her? I already said that Carol and Clarise resembles each other but looking at the baby now, she looks like a mini version of Clarise.

                                                                                                  

 

“Take care OK?” Nana said and I nod.

“We will...thank you once again Nana” I said and she patted my back.

“That’s nothing…tell Clarise that I said hi” she said.

“I will” I said and she smiled at me.

And we have succeeded, all we have to do now is make Clarise go home already. I’m really excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ehem”

Oh please! Don’t tell me that we got busted once again? Oh well, we’re not doing anything naughty besides from making out so it’s just fine.

“Charles!” I said in surprise.

“Heyah” he said and I smirked.

“Hyung!” Jiyong said and we sat up.

“Gotcha! Guys C’mon! Why are you making out here? Aren’t you burning now? I mean…the sun is so damn hot and you’re making yourselves hotter by your steamy make out session” my brother said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Why are you here anyway and how did you found us here?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Well…dad is being a jerk once again that’s why I ran for escape coz my sanity is already fading away…and then…for your next question…Gramps was the one who told me that you two are having a hot session here beside the pool” he answered and I looked at Jiyong and we laughed.

So Gramps also saw us, Great! Now our old man will have something to tease us about and I’m so sure that he will talk about it later. Why are people always busting us w

Please log in to read the full chapter