AISH CLARISE KWON! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY AGAIN!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OK. So what am I going to do now? I mean, this wild night idea just popped in my head a few minutes ago and now, I’m scrambling for I don’t know what to do. Ah! TRISH! I’m so sure that she has some wild ideas that will surely help me.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“I’m here at Tabi’s apartment…why?” she answered.

“Can you go down here? Please?” I begged and she smirked.

“Why?” she asked.

“I need your help…your dirty mind will be the answer to my problem right now and I’m so sure of that” I told her and she laughed.

“I think…I already know that problem of yours…FINE! Be thankful that Tabi isn’t here yet…or else…I will not be able to help you…I’ll go there in five minutes” she said and I clapped in joy.

“Thank you nippy! Love you to death!” I said cheerfully.

“Whatever!”

After a few minutes, Trish knocked on my door carrying a big bag of chips, gosh! She’s eating again! I’ll not get shocked if one day, her body will just blow up in just a snap.

“So…you’re planning a wild night…huh?” she asked and I nod shyly.

“Gosh nippy! Are you OK? Aren’t you sick or something? You? Clarise? Going for a wild night? That’s really new…and it’s so not you” she teased and I faked a laugh.

“Nippy! I’m doing this because Jiyong has been so good to my family and to me…and this is our way of celebrating because my family has accepted him already” I told her and she nods.

“I get it…OK…do you have something in mind already?” she asked.

“I’m empty…my mind cannot think of anything dirty…or romantic…or y…or even ” I said and she laughed so loud.

“As expected” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

I don’t know why, but Jiyong told me that I’ve surprised him with wild nights before and my ideas are really out of this world. A good example would be my wild surprise for him during his birthday wherein according to him, I went to Japan and rented a mirrored room where we had our wild night and he even told me that it’s one of the best experiences that we both had. Oh well, I guess no matter how hard I squeeze my brain to remember that memory, it wouldn’t even give me even a bit of detail.

“OK…let’s start with the props” Trish said while chewing.

“And where in hell will I get those props?” I asked and she just smiled at me and went to my closet.

“What are you doing?” I asked while Trish is messing my drawer.

“Just wait” she said and I sat on the solo couch.

After I don’t know how long, she pulled out some weird WILD night tools that shocked the hell out of me.

“Tada!” she said while holding the “props”

“Is that a whip I’m seeing?” I asked and she nods.

“What the heck! Why and when did I buy that?” I asked and she laughed.

“We bought this before Jiyong’s birthday…you actually told me that you have used it…but it’s not that enjoyable” she said and I looked at her in disgust.

“What are the other things?” I asked.

“Blindfold” she said and threw it to me “Whip” she threw it to me again “handcuffs” she threw it again “oil” she threw it again “and this whip cream…this won’t do anymore…we have to buy a new one” she said and threw it in the trash.

This is really a shock. I cannot believe that I have bought all these things just for the sake of . I mean, fine, people uses these stuffs and it’s normal nowadays, but this is just so WILD!

“Whose idea is this?” I asked while playing with the handcuffs.

“What? Buying all these?” she asked while playing with the whip.

“Yes” I answered.

“Well…I brought you to this shop one day to help you with your surprise to Jiyong…then….I pointed out what is to be bought and because you’re too gullible…you bought everything and here they are….ready to be played!” she said and I sighed.

“I can’t even imagine whipping Jiyong” I said and she laughed.

“Truth is…you have whipped him once…but not during your wild night…you were playing with the whip randomly and accidentally whipped Jiyong’s legs…that resulted to a big bruise” she said and I looked at her in disbelief.

“Seriously?” I asked and she nods.

This is really crazy! I’m not that sure if Jiyong is really good with all of this. I mean, yes, he’s a guy and these things turns him on but Jiyong is different, he’s fine even if I don’t use whips and handcuffs coz he’s really not a wild thinker.

“What? Are you going to use these little babies?” Trish asked and I took a deep breath and think.

It’s not that bad to use it, right? OK. Fine! I’ll use it, it’s such a waste if these things will just rot inside my drawer.

“I will use it” I said and she chuckled.

“OK! Next!” she said and I looked at her while waiting for her next idea.

“uhmm…ah! I know! Do you have a fur blanket?” she asked and I nod.

“We do…actually…Omma was the one who gave it to us but we haven’t used it yet” I told her.

“Well then…you’re going to use it now” she said and I sighed.

“But…what are we going to do with it?” I asked and she just smiled at me.

Trish and I barged in Jiyong’s closet to look for the fur blanket that his mother gave us. I’m so sure that it’s in one of his drawers.

“Here it is!” I said and pulled it out.

“Those are really gorgeous blankets!” Trish said while holding it.

“I heard that Omma bought it in America…it also have pillows” I said and showed it to her.

“Perfect!” she said and we head to the living room.

“What are we going to do with these?” I asked while carrying the blanket.

“That will be your love bed for tonight” she said in a very sensual way.

“O….K? And we will spread this here in the living room?” I asked and she nods.

“Go! Move the table now and let’s arrange this already” she said like a boss and I obeyed.

In all fairness to me, I successfully carried our heavy coffee table and was able to spread the heavy fur blanket all by myself. If only Trish isn’t pregnant, she’ll be the one doing all of this for me.

                                                                                                                           

 

“What’s next?” I asked while resting on the couch.

“Petals…I need some petals” she demanded.

“Where will I buy those?” I asked.

“No need to buy….we have some in your apartment” she said and I looked at her in surprise.

“And why do we have petals in there?” I asked and she laughed.

“Well…Tabi gave me some flowers awhile ago…what he doesn’t know is…I hate the smell of flowers now…I’m about to throw it already but Aunty stopped me…now…for those flowers to have some use…we will get it and spread it all over this blanket” she said and I chuckled.

“Your brain is really one of a kind” I told her and she bowed proudly.

We were able to get the flowers from my apartment without mom noticing us, she’s in the kitchen when we walked in and she’s listening to some classic music so she didn’t even heard the door creaked open.

“TOP will surely be mad…we messed up the flowers that he bought just for you” I told her while scattering some petals.

“Don’t worry…he won’t know” she said and I smirked.

After that, Trish placed red scarves on top of our big lamps to give the room a romantic feel, she also demanded for some candles, good thing, I store some scented candles at home so I was able to produce it for her.

“Perfect!” she said and I sighed.

                                                                            

 

“This is really crazy” I said and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

“Nippy…I believe in you! Rock Jiyong all through the night tonight!” she said in a teasing and sensual voice.

“Stop it!” I said and she laughed so hard.

“I haven’t done this with Tabi yet…but…I’ll surely do it one of these days” she said and I looked at her and down to her belly.

“You’re pregnant…right? Are you even allowed to have ?” I asked and she smirked.

“I AM! I’ve already researched about it and it says that I’m still fine with making love…thing is…Tabi is just so busy nowadays that he doesn’t even have time to check on me” she said and I laughed.

“Actually…he’s checking on you EVERY SINGLE DAY…the reason why you’re not seeing it is because…you’re always sleeping whenever he drops by to see you” I told her and she sighed.

“I am the worst pregnant woman EVER!” she shouted and I laughed.

“It’s normal nippy…just think of this…it’s not only you who are experiencing these things…there are millions of you…so all is fair” I said and she chuckled.

“I’ll take note of that” she said.

I told her about the things that happened awhile ago and how Jiyong reacted when he first saw Grandpa in their waiting room. Trish was laughing when I told her about my brothers fanboying over Big Bang and the way they bullied me for making me walk home while they comfortably ride the car.

“Wait! We’re still missing one thing!” she said and I looked at her in surprise.

“What is it?” I asked.

“uhmm…you still don’t have an outfit” she sad and I smirked.

“Do I even need an outfit?” I asked and she nods.

“Of course! It’ll add up the excitement” she answered and I shook my head.

“C’mon…let’s raid your closet for something to wear” she said and when I heard the word “” that’s when I got disgusted.

And here I am, wearing a see through bra and a very lacy and y thong. Actually, I’m a bit awkward while looking at myself in this y outfit.

                                                                                          

 

“Love it!” Trish said cheerfully.

“Nippy! I feel like I’m not wearing anything! Look at this bra…it’s super see through and all I can see is my s…I’m just better off without this…and this thong? It looks like Jiyong can rip it with just one tug” I said and she laughed.

“That’s the catch…you’re wearing that to arouse him…nippy…you’re no angel…and you’re definitely not innocent to these things…OK…maybe you can’t remember all the wild nights that you and Jiyong had…but just remember…you’re doing this coz you want to celebrate because your family has accepted him already”

Please log in to read the full chapter