I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIYONG.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know what’s gotten into Trish that made her decide to not tell TOP about their baby. I’m sorry, but I really think that what she’s about to do is total bull and even though she’s my ultimate BFF, I will not let her do anything that I know is not right.

“Oh! Honey!” Jiyong called out when I passed by them in the living room.

This is the first time that I walked out and this is the first time that I felt so angry towards Trish.  Before, we don’t fight at all, yes, we do argue but we never came to a point wherein one will walk out. I’m not going to let this pass because this is a major thing and we are not talking about a toy here for we are dealing with a baby.

Actually, now I’m wishing that I’m the one who’s pregnant and not her because I really think that she doesn’t deserve to have one yet. Well, I’m not yet ready for motherhood, but I can live with it and I will never give my child a broken family. I know how hard it is to grow up in a broken family. I feel like a toy that has a schedule on who’s going to play me today, tomorrow and for the days to come. My parents has this schedule wherein, I’ll be with my mom every weekends and during weekdays I’ll be with my dad, it is hard.

“Honey!” Jiyong called out when he entered our apartment.

“Clarise!”

“I’m here in my closet!” I shouted.

I’m still the old me I guess for I still cry inside my walk-in closet surrounded by shoes, clothes and bags. I don’t know, I feel really secured and comforted when I’m with them.

“Honey….what are you doing here?” he asked and I wiped my tears right away.

“uhmm…nothing…I’m just arranging something” I answered and he looked at me and kneeled in front of me.

“Why are you crying?” he asked and I shook my head.

“C’mon…I know that something is wrong…you wouldn’t cry like that if nothing is wrong” he said and I sighed.

“I don’t know…I just feel really emotional” I said and he stared at me as if waiting for me to say the truth.

I don’t know if it’s fine to tell Jiyong about Trish’s situation. I know that once I tell it to him, he will definitely break the news to TOP and that will just make things twisted. I don’t want to do something that I’ll regret after.

“You’re not going anywhere unless you tell me” he said and I hugged him by the neck.

“Jiyong…why can’t I get pregnant? Why is God giving these wonderful babies to people that is not ready and not expecting for a big responsibility like motherhood…then here I am…wanting to have one…but then…he’s not giving one to me” I said and he cupped my face with both hands.

“Honey…I don’t know…maybe…it’s not out time yet…I’m sorry for pressuring you …I know that you just want to have one because I want to have one…OK…let’s not talk about you getting pregnant…let’s just wait for it to happen…let’s not rush things…we’ll get married first then hopefully….God will already give us a baby” he comforted and gave me a peck on the lips.

“I’m just sad…because another baby will go out in this world without a father” I said and he looked at me curiously.

OK. So I already gave a hint unconsciously and I feel like a total idiot now.

“Wait…who is going to have a baby?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Is Trish pregnant?” he asked and I looked at him in shock.

“NO! She’s not” I lied and he stared at me again with eyes that you can never really lie to.

“Are you going to tell me or I’ll be the one confirming it myself?” he asked and I sighed.

“Fine! Yes…she is! She’s a month pregnant now…we had tested it twice awhile ago…the reason why she called me this morning is because she is already bugged about it” I answered and he looked surprised.

“Did TOP hyung know about this already?” he asked and I didn’t answer.

I’m in trouble once again. I’m so sure that Trish doesn’t want me to spit it out to anyone for she clearly told me that she wants her pregnancy to be a secret first and after she had made a plan, that’s the time that she’ll break it to people.

“She already had an ultrasound honey….we saw her baby” I said and he hugged me.

“I really envy her….how I wish I’m in her shoes right now” I said and he started tearing up.

“Oh gosh Jiyong! Let’s not cry because of this” I said and he chuckled.

“I’m crying because I can see how much you want to give me what I want….you’re the one who is burdened now” he said and I kissed him.

“I’m not burdened…this just proves that I love you so much and I’m ready to give everything to you” I said and he hugged me.

After our little drama, we went out to the living room and started thinking about a good way to make Trish change her stupid decision. Jiyong agreed to help me and I’m so glad that he’s all up for it.

“So basically…TOP hyung told her that he’s not ready yet…but he never said that he doesn’t want a baby” he said and I nod.

“The problem with Trish is…she’s comparing you and TOP…I’ve told her for so many times already that you’re different because you’re ready to be a father already and TOP is not…but I know so well that he’s going to be happy once he learns that he’s going to be a dad soon” I told him and he nods in agreement.

“TOP hyung really has a soft heart…he will definitely take responsibility of the baby and even Trish…actually…this is the first time that I’ve seen him being serious to a girl…he’s always thinking about her…well…hyung even told us that Trish is making him crazy and that’s the first time that he ever said that” he said and I smiled.

“So…what are you planning to do now? How will we solve this?” I said and he started thinking.

“Call Trish and make her come here…I’ll call hyung and tell him the same thing….we will have some serious talk” he said and I obeyed.

Trish and TOP arrived together after a few minutes and my nerves started to shoot up the moment we sat face to face in the living room. Jiyong and I have polished our plan so well and even practiced our lines, so nothing will get messed up.

“Why did you call us here? They’re still having fun in the other apartment” TOP asked and I smiled at him.

“Well…we have something important to talk about” I started and Trish looked at me in alarm.

“Nippy…I know that this is the craziest thing that I’ll ever do to you…but I really think that you should let him know the truth…he deserves it…no need to hide and run away” I told her and she started to cry.

“What’s happening? What is it Trish?” TOP asked while rubbing her back gently.

“Hyung…whatever Trish say…just take it like a man” Jiyong said and TOP looked at him weirdly.

“C’mon…tell it now” he said and Trish wiped her tears and took a deep breath.

“OK…TOP…I’m….I’m…pregnant” Trish said finally and all TOP can do is look in space blankly.

“What?” he asked after a few seconds.

“I’m pregnant TOP…you’re going to be a father” Trish repeated and TOP looked at Jiyong as if asking him for a slap.

“What am I going to do now?” TOP asked.

“No need to do anything…I’ll go back home as soon as possible and will take care of this baby all by myself” Trish speak up and TOP smirked.

“And do you think I’m gonna let you go?” he asked.

“Look TOP…you still have a lot of dreams and plans for your future…this baby is just going to ruin everything for you” Trish said and I shook my head.

I can’t really understand why Trish keeps on giving that reason. I mean, fine, TOP still has a lot of dreams but she also has dreams and it’ll be so unfair if it’s just going to be her who’s going to sacrifice.

“I don’t care about those dreams Trish…OK…I’m not ready for that baby yet…but we can’t do anything about it now…you’re pregnant and I’m the father…it’s just right for me to take responsibility…I will not run away from it…you will just stay here with me…we’ll figure things out” he said and I looked at Jiyong with a huge smile on my face.

“What will happen to us? Huh? You still have a reputation to protect...we can’t hide this baby forever” she said.

“I’ll deal with it in the days to come…for now…just stay here with me…I’ll take care of you…if I have to stay with you everyday…I will…just don’t leave me” TOP said and I almost shrieked in joy upon hearing that.

“TOP….are you sure about this?” Trish asked and TOP just gave her a kiss and that’s it!

Gosh! If only I know that this is just going to be a piece of cake, I would’ve not cried a bucket awhile ago. I’m so proud of TOP because he stood up for his baby and I’m so proud of Trish for not giving up on TOP.

“So…TOP-ssi…how do you feel now?” Jiyong asked and we laughed.

“I’m blank…I have to call my parents and break the news to them” he answered.

“Wait! Nippy…what will I do with mom and dad?” Trish asked and our happy moment turned into another pro

Please log in to read the full chapter