CONNECTION.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Isabel! You have to check this out…we made this days ago but Jiyong doesn’t like his…so I want you to do some alterations or revisions” Ji eun said while showing me a jacket with the rude guy’s face.

“Actually for me it looks great…I mean…why wouldn’t he like that? It’s his face anyway” I said and she laughed.

“Well…Jiyong is really hands on when it comes to styling coz he’s really into fashion as well…what he didn’t like is his picture…coz according to him…the nose seems to be the first one you’ll notice once you look at this piece” she said and I laughed.

Hell yeah! That’s what I noticed first too. So this rude guy is into fashion as well, huh? Well he seems like a true fashionista coz when I saw him last night he was rocking a limited edition sneakers and a very stylish jacket and I have to admit, he’s really handsome.

“Stop laughing Isabel!” Ji eun said and I laughed much harder.

“Who wouldn’t laugh? I mean…that man’s nose is epic in that jacket…that should stay…we don’t have to change that…I swear!” I said in between laughs.

“Are you making fun of me?” a man asked all of a sudden.

Oh ! Why is he here?

“So what if I’m making fun of you? And first and foremost…I’m not making fun of you personally…I’m laughing because of that picture” I told him and he smirked.

“It’s the same…I want that to be changed Ji eun noona” he said in a very demanding way.

“But Jiyong…you will have to use this for the mean time coz you’ll have a performance tomorrow…Isabel and I would do something about this…give us three days” Ji eun said.

“But that is really disturbing” he whined and I went in front of the rude guy and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Don’t be such a baby! It looks fine…and we already told you that we will make some changes to it...just deal with that jacket for a few days” I told him and he looked straight into my eyes.

I feel so weird inside. I feel like all of my innards are flipping and turning around my stomach and my heart is racing so fast. I can’t even speak already. What’s happening to me?

“I don’t know what I did to you that made you hate me…but please…be professional enough…if you’re angry at me because of your ruined dress…well…I’m sorry…and I’m not being a baby…I just want to look good in front of the people” he said and I rolled my eyes at him and walked out.

This can’t be! Why can’t I fight him back? Why do I feel like I’m being tamed by him whenever he looks at me? This is so wrong!

“Hey! Why are you here? Are you already finished checking the outfits?” Charles asked when I sat beside him on the bench.

“That guy is really an ” I said to myself.

“Huh? Who?” he asked curiously.

“Are idols really that airy? I mean…do they really have a very high self esteem that it reaches to the heavens and they don’t even want to lower it down a notch?” I asked and he looked at me and sighed.

“Are you talking about Jiyong? What did he do to you?” he asked.

“He’s whining over a jacket that has his freakin face on it…he wants it to be changed in a snap…..how can we change it? We’ve only got hours before their performance” I answered.

“Jiyong is really a very detailed person…he’s so hands on in everything and that includes their wardrobe…and it’s just normal for somebody to whine over the thing that they find odd” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I don’t know…my blood is really boiling whenever I see him…he really can make me angry” I said and Charles laughed.

“Why do I feel like Jiyong left a good impression on you but you just don’t want to take it or something” he said and I smirked.

“That guy left a super BAD impression on me…I don’t even know how to deal with him” I said.

“I thought your good with guys…I thought you can make guys fall on their knees and worship you or something…why do I feel like you found your match already and that is Jiyong” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“What are you talking about? What match? Who found who?” I asked.

“I can feel that Jiyong is the answer to all our prayers…he’s the one who can tame you and can take you out of your player status” he said and I laughed.

“The man for me hasn’t been born yet…and I will not let that rude guy take over me” I said.

“Remember the saying….Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed…Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them…I guess Jiyong can be a top candidate to that man who can run with you in to the wilderness” he said and I shook my head in protest.

“That won’t happen…I will show him who’s boss” I said.

“We never know” Charles said and I smirked.

I always tell myself that no man can ever make me shut up or do things that I don’t want to do. But what that rude guy did was really something, I mean, I was speechless when he talked to me and I don’t even have the guts to fight back. This is really weird and I can’t just brush it off.

Time passed by and Big Bang was busy rehearsing. These men are really hardworking, they have been dancing for four hours already and they just take five minute breaks. I’m totally tired with all the alterations that we have made

Please log in to read the full chapter