I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AS WELL.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Two months ago)

“Dude! Are you sure of this?” a young guy asked.

“I am…this is the only thing that I can think of to revenge” Gab said and smirked.

“But…it’s G-dragon we’re trying to mess up with here…not an ordinary dude” the guy said.

“Fine! You don’t wanna do it? I’m going to do it” Gab said and started messing up with G-dragon’s car.

Gab hates G-dragon, he hates everything about him and is very eager to have a revenge. Their fight started with Clarise who is Gab’s ex-girlfriend and G-dragon’s soon to-be wife already. The young man was hurt, he feels like the woman who was once so in-love with him now loves someone and has totally forgotten him. Good thing he’s close to Clarise’s family, all he has to do is say bad things about his rival and he’s damn sure that he’ll have the last laugh.

“Dude…this is really insane!” his friend said and he smiled, satisfied.

“This will surely teach that guy a lesson” Gab said.

“What will we do if someone sees us? Huh?” the guy asked.

“Don’t worry...have you forgotten? You’re with me…I got your back” he said and walked towards his car with an evil smile on his face.

Hours passed by and the young man is already partying in a club. His conscience is not even bugging him at all and he’s really satisfied with what he’s done even if he knows so well that once someone uses that car, there is a possibility of death.

“GAB! DUDE!” his friend called while running towards him.

“What?” he asked in irritation.

“You screwed things up…I’m telling you! You screwed things up!” he said frantically.

“What are you talking about?” he asked curiously.

“The girl….G-dragon’s girlfriend…she’s the one who drove the car…a truck hit her” his friend answered and he suddenly felt weak.

At this point, Gab doesn’t know what to do anymore. He’s just so lucky that Clarise’s dad has already left Korea and the only thing that he can think of right now is call the media and ask for a news blackout.

He immediately went to the accident site and saw a crushed car, he can’t take the sight of it.

“Do the talking for me” Gab instructed his friend.

“Fine!” he agreed.

*in Korean* “uhmm…Hi chief…I’m a friend of the girl who got into an accident…where is she?” Gab’s friend asked.

* “She’s already rushed in the hospital” the police officer answered.

“She’s already rushed in the hospital” his friend told him.

“Is she critical?”

“She hit her head badly…her face has wounds…when we found her she has already lost her consciousness” the police officer answered.

All Gab can do is pray that nothing bad will happen to Clarise. He feels guilty and is already regretting what he has done.

“I didn’t know that this will happen…it shouldn’t be her! It should be that freakin guy of hers!” Gab said and kicked the tire of his car.

“Dude…we’re screwed…once the police finds out that there’s foul play here…they will surely hunt the ones who did this…and unfortunately…that’s us…I don’t want to go to jail dude!” his friend said and he closed his eyes and sighed.

“We are not going to be caught…after all…we have left no traces of our deed….they will not be able to track the suspects…don’t worry…I’ll take care of this” he said.

*in Korean* “Excuse me….did the victim left some things here?” Gab’s friend asked the police officer.

“Yes…her bag is in our officer’s care…why?” the police asked.

“We would want to get it…uhmm…we will be the ones giving it to her family” the young man said and the police looked at him as if trying to weigh if he’s telling the truth or not.

“OK…you can get it from that officer” he said and pointed at a policeman inside a car.

Gab doesn’t know why he got Clarise’s belongings, but there was one thing that caught his attention. Clarise is keeping a diary and when he read it, he saw that the girl has written something about him and the day that he tried her. He has a feeling that once the police read this, they will call for him because he’s the only one who has done something bad to her.

“We will forget about this from now on….nobody will talk about what we did today…got it?” Gab said to his friend.

“Fine…but the girl…what if she already died?” he asked.

“She will not die!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What?” Trish asked.

“Isn’t that Gab?” I asked once again while pointing at the man.

“OH ! Nippy…c’mon…let’s go in now” she said and I shook my head.

“No…I want to say hi to him” I said and she grabbed my arm and holds it tightly.

Actually, all I want to do with Gab right now is kill him. I don’t know, but my hate for him doubles when Trish and Charles told me about him trying to me, not to mention the pain that he caused me because of the rude treatment that he gave me when we broke up.

“NO! Nippy…just let that jerk be…you’ll just cause trouble once you talk to him” Trish said and I looked at her.

“Look nippy…this will be the last time that I will get near him…after all…I’m just going to say hi…that’s it!” I said and she sighed.

“Are you going with me or not?” I asked and she shook her head and started walking.

I’m nervous and my heart is beating so fast.  I know that I’m already breaking Jiyong’s “Clubbing rules” but I can’t help myself not to come near him.

“Hey!” I said and tapped his shoulder.

Woah! He looks really different. His hair is

Please log in to read the full chapter