HEROIC DEEDS ARE JUST FOR BATMAN AND SUPERMAN WANNABES.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys! So yeah...here is where the drama begins but please don't hate on me. There are still a lot to come and it's not always goodbyes and tears. Trust me! Twists and turns will happen *wink wink* much love- CIAM24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey! What can I do for you?” Trish asked with her perfect I’m-innocent-I-don’t-know-what-you-did-but-I-know- it-as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

“Trish…I know that Clarise is in there…tell her that I want to talk to her” I heard Jiyong said.

“uhmm…wait here…I’ll just check if she’s still awake” Trish told him and she looked at me as if asking on what to do.

I can’t believe that Jiyong still has the balls to come here and ask if he can talk to me. He should’ve just let me be coz I don’t want anything to do with him anymore.

“Tell him I hate him….tell him that I don’t love him anymore…tell him that he means nothing to me…I don’t need him in my life and he should forget me already…we’re done!” I shouted for I am so sure that he can hear me.

Yes, I’m being childish once again and I’m being inconsiderate, but can you blame me? I am hurt with his sudden decisions and he should’ve thought twice before coming out with a ing plan, what he did is so pathetic.

“Honey! Please!” Jiyong called out but I ignored him and went inside my room.

I can’t take another explanation anymore. I’m done with listening and my brain is so ed up already. All I want to do now is lay on my bed forever and wait for death to come.

I’ve cried my eyes and heart out. I feel like a baby being deprived of my mother’s milk for I feel like everybody ganged up on me. I mean, Charles knows about this and he hasn’t told me anything, same goes with Trish but because she can’t stop from saying it, she have said it though in the end she also went to Jiyong’s side and agreed with him. Why are they pushing me to marry Gab? I can’t even see the good thing in it.

“Nippy” Trish called upon entering my room.

“Did he left already?” I asked with my nasally voice.

“Yes…but…I have a feeling that he won’t be able to make it to the concert tomorrow” she answered and I looked at her curiously.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked and she brushed the curtains to the side, showing the big glass window.

“Look out” she said and I did what I was told.

OK. It’s raining, no, it’s pouring and there is Jiyong sitting on the curb without any umbrella. What is this jerk thinking? 

                                                                                       

 

“Let him be…that’s what he likes so…let’s just give it to him” I told her and she sighed.

“Nippy…the boys are downstairs along with the managers…they’ve been trying to talk to Jiyong…but he’s not giving a damn on them…TOP went here to ask for you help because they can’t take seeing their leader under the pouring rain while crying his heart out” she said and I just nod and went back to bed.

“Nippy! I know that what he did and what he’s about to do is totally stupid…but…the man out there is just doing these things because he loves you…and I’m telling you…he’s been out there for almost an hour now and I’m so sure that he’s already sick and if you’re not going to get him…there are possibilities that he will be down with some major illness by tomorrow” she added and I laughed.

“Major illness just because of rain? I don’t think that’s possible…you know what? Just sleep and rest…coz that’s what I’m going to do right now” I told her and she shook her head.

“Fine! You don’t want to talk to Jiyong and ask him to end his drama down there…OK…we’ll just let him be…let’s see if your conscience can still take it seeing him in a hospital bed” she said and walked out.

Why am I the villain of this story? I mean, I didn’t tell him to go out and sit on the curb while raining. It’s his own choice and I know so well that he’ll go in the moment he’s sick of the rain and when he feels like he’s about to pass out already. Jiyong is a big boy and he knows what is right and what is wrong, he will also reach his limit, so why give a damn about him.

I don’t know how many minutes passed by, but I cannot sleep and all I can think of is the man outside, waiting for nothing under the rain. I just found myself grabbing my robe and running out of my apartment. Yes, he’s still there and the moment our eyes met, the wound in my heart ached again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I have to give up. I need to sacrifice for her and the company. Yes, I can be called a martyr and a statue should be built in honor of me, but this whole plan makes sense and if she can only hear me out, I’m so sure that she’ll agree with it as well.

I did everything in my power to not fall back to option one, but time has run out and the only choice we have is that sole option. I can’t blame her for being mad at me, but she can’t blame me for giving her up for I’m only doing this for her and partly, for her family too.

“Jiyong…she really doesn’t want to talk to you” Trish told me.

“I know…I heard what she just said…but Trish…if you can talk to her and enlighten her…please do” I said and she sighed.

“I already did that…I’ve explained your plan point by point…but her ears are closed…her mind is blank and she’s totally angry right now…so there’s no point in talking to her coz she won’t even give a damn” she said and I nod.

“OK…I’ll just wait till her head cools down…please take care of her” I said and she nods in agreement.

“Don’t worry…I’ve got it all in my hands” she said and I was about to walk out when she grabbed me by the arm, making me stop.

“Jiyong…I’m mad at you for hurting Clarise…but…I also know where you’re coming from…I just wish that you have taken things slowly and more lighter for her” Trish said and I sighed.

“I’m wrong this time…I know that I’m a douche bag in her eyes already…but…I’m doing this for her and in my mind and heart…my decision of letting her marry another guy is already final” I said and she started tearing up.

“Just be ready for the consequences Ji…she might bite the bait and never come back to you” she said and lets go of me.

Yes, I know that there is a possibility that she won’t come back to me again, but I think I just have to take it since I chose this path. Another possibility is, once she marries Gab and end things up between them, she might choose to not love me anymore and move on.

I seemed to be so out of my mind for I just went out of the building and stayed outside under the pouring rain without any umbrella or even a jacket with me. I’m good with this, after all, it’s easier to cry under the rain for nobody will notice the tears that keeps running down from your eyes.

“Hyung! Jiyong hyung! Come in now!” Seungri said and I just ignored him.

“Jiyong-ah! Come in now! What the hell are you thinking?” Charles hyung asked angrily.

“Hey! If you’re waiting for Clarise to get you here…I’m telling you…you’re just waiting for nothing…she won’t even give a damn on you already Jiyong…so stop this bull and go in…we still have a concert tomorrow” TOP hyung said when he came near me.

“Hyung…please leave me alone” I told him.

“Yah! How can we leave you alone in this situation? What will the people say once they see you here?” Youngbae asked angrily.

“I don’t care…I just want to be alone right now” I said.

Please log in to read the full chapter