WEDDING OF THE CENTURY IS COMING.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I've told you in my last update that this chapter would be the last but because I just can't let go of this story yet, I've decided to add another chapter *wink* I'll update the final chapter later.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you guys for reading and following this story. I hope that Clarise and Jiyong has touched your hearts and made you cry and believe that all things are possible. Mwah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh Please!” Trish said and all I can do is sigh.

I don’t know why she’s here, but I have a feeling that she means no harm this time. Well, I know that looks can be really deceiving and we can never be sure if she’s playing a game once again.

“What do you want from me now Eun ae?” I asked calmly.

“Nippy…let’s go…we’re just wasting our time here…we’ve got a lot of things to do today…remember?” Trish said.

“This won’t take long…can I have a word with you?” Eun ae asked and I looked at Trish and she sighed.

“OK” I answered.

“Hey ! I just want to tell you that there are a lot of CCTV cameras all over this building…if you’re planning on doing something bad to my bestfriend…you’ll be in jail in no time” Trish threatened her and I rolled my eyes.

I do understand why Trish is acting like this, but she’s exaggerating so much. If Eun ae is going to do something bad to me, she would probably invite me somewhere out of this building for she knows that a lot of people are protecting me here. And as I’ve said awhile ago, I don’t think she’s up to something bad and her intentions of coming here are pure.

After a few more threats, Trish finally left us alone which made us really awkward. I feel like I’m being suffocated and at the same time, all of the things that this woman did to me and my family flashed back at me in just a snap. I hate her to the bones but I guess this is the time when we can just forget about it and move on.

“Congratulations on your upcoming marriage…I’ve read Jiyong’s interview in a magazine and yeah…I’m really happy for the both of you” she started and I took a deep breath.

“Thanks” I answered awkwardly.

“uhmm…this is really awkward” she said and I chuckled.

“It really is…but…I guess we can shake off this feeling a little later” I told her and she smiled at me.

“You know….a lot of things have happened to us…and those things are not good at all…we got twisted messily and things got out of hand because of the misunderstandings…Clarise” she said and looked at me intently “I’m sorry for almost ruining you and your family…I know that a simple apology is not enough after all  of the things that you have to go through because of me…but…believe me…I didn’t know that I was capable of doing those stupid things…I can’t even believe that I almost ruined the lives of your children because of my selfishness….if you only know how my conscience haunted me…I’m really sorry” she said with a shaky voice.

Woah! I didn’t expect this. Actually, I thought she’s just going to say sorry and that’s it but what I didn’t know is that, she’s really sorry for what she has done and I can feel and see her sincerity. There is nothing bad with forgiving a person who almost ruined everything for you, right?

“Well...I’m going to be honest with you…. I don’t know how to forgive you…I mean…I hate you to death! You’re the reason why my family got screwed up and the reason why Jiyong and I separated for a very long time…I cursed you…wished that something bad happens to you…but at the end of the day….I’ll always realize that there’s no use in hating you for you already did what you have done and the impact of those things have affected us BIGTIME already…and all I need to do now is accept everything…what you did to us is completely foul and if only I can make you feel the pain that I’m feeling that time…I will…just for you to know how you almost killed us” I said and break down “But there’s no room for that anymore…what matters to me now is that…I’m back with Jiyong and our relationship is going well than ever…Eun ae…you’ll find the right man for you too…all you have to do is wait for him to arrive…and in behalf of Jiyong…I want to ask for your forgiveness as well…I know that he has hurt you so much…and the reason why you did all this is because of him…you are a beautiful girl and I can feel your kind heart...believe me…your match is just somewhere out there” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Thank you for forgiving me Clarise…well…Jiyong has hurt me…but…I’m the one who threw myself to him so in one way or the other…you can also say that I’m the one who hurt myself too…I wish all the happiness for you andhim…I envy you for you have the most wonderful guy that this world can offer” she said.

“Yes…I have to agree with that…Jiyong really is a big catch and I hope your destiny will be the same as mine as well…I’m sure God will give you a good man too” I said.

I feel so damn great after all of this drama. I mean, the last thing that I wanted to do is talk to Eun ae but after this conversation, she has gained my respect once again for she lowered herself and put her pride down just to ask for my forgiveness not to mention that she has admitted all the wrong things that she has done. I’m telling you, it takes a brave woman to eat her pride and a strong heart to admit your mistakes.

“Can I give you a hug?” Eun ae asked and I went near her and gave her a hug.

“Congratulations once again…you won the battle” she said and I chuckled.

“I might’ve won the battle…but you’re not a loser at all…because the mere fact that you’re here in front of me and apologized…that made you a big winner as well” I told her and wiped her tears.

This is the life that I really aim to have. Now that everything’s going great and there are no burdens to carry, I feel so light and free. Eun ae is also the victim here and I know that her pain is still there and the wound that Jiyong and I gave her hasn’t healed yet but after all of this, I know that it will get better in no time and she’ll find her happiness soon.

After my talk with Eun ae, she left already for she still has work to do. We bid our goodbyes with a huge smile on our faces and a new hope that one day we’ll be good friends.

“What did that say to you?” Trish asked while driving.

“She congratulated me and Jiyong for our upcoming wedding…and then she asked for forgiveness” I answered.

“And you forgave her?” she asked again.

“Yeah…there’s no need to hate her after all…I mean…I want the drama in my life to be over…she’s a closed book to me already and I’m so happy that it ended in a good way” I told her and she smirked.

“Are you damn sure that she’s not going to do any harm? What if she’s just acting? We both know that she’s an actress now…so crying and acting like she’s sorry is just a piece of cake to her” she said and I laughed.

“Nippy! Why are you so damn negative? That girl is serious and sincere…trust me” I said and she sighed.

The moment we arrived at the YG building, we head to the boys’ recording studio right away for we are behind our schedule already. Gosh! This day is just so packed of things to do and we haven’t even done one thing.

“Oh! Your wives are here” Teddy said upon seeing us.

“Hi!” I greeted.

“Hey!” Trish greeted with energy that only she can pull off.

“Where’s Jiyong?” I asked when I noticed that he’s not in the room.

“Hyung is eating with the kids at the cafeteria” Daesung answered and I smiled at him.

“Is my son with him as well?” Trish asked.

“Yes darling…Toby can’t leave the twins…those three are like triplets…wherever one go…the two follows” TOP answered and we burst out in laughter.

“I’ll just go to the cafeteria” I said.

“OK” they answered.

It seems like Jiyong is having a father-children moment. I feel so grateful that my husband is really hands on when it comes to the kids, at least I’ve got someone who will help me take care of them.

“Hey guys!” I greeted the moment I saw them.

“Oh! You’re already here” Jiyong said and stood up to give me his seat.

“Mommy!” the twins said and ran towards me for a hug.

                                                                                       

“You guys left mommy alone awhile ago…you didn’t even tell me that you’re going here with daddy” I told them and they giggled.

“Daddy told us not to wake you up” Jayda said while pointing at her dad.

Please log in to read the full chapter