WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Fight for the people and the thing you love, no matter what tasks or risks you may face, it will be worth it”

I can say that even if I’m known by people now, I’m still the same girl that I am. I may not be struggling and is not working three jobs anymore, but I’m still hungry for success and will never be full of if coz if that happens, it only means that I’m too contented with what I have and I’m not aiming for higher goals anymore. I’m living an interesting life and my new world is teaching me a lot. Yes, it’s got a lot of pressure and stress, but I’m enjoying it. After all, this is the sole reason why I’ve strived hard in the past. My hard work is paying off and I can’t be much happier.

It’s been six months since I debuted and up till now, I’m still on cloud nine. I still can’t believe that I’ve got an album that is still kicking butts in the charts, fans, who are so supportive, loving and loyal, people recognizes me everywhere I go and last but not the least, I’m earning well and I don’t have to serve at a pastry shop just to get by for a day. All these are overwhelming, but I’m not letting it all get into my head for G-dragon once told me that if these things filled your head, it means you’ll be having a downfall already. My success is not ruling me, I’m ruling it.

“Baby”

“mmmm”

Ow this is so sweet. G-dragon is nibbling my ear and it’s giving me tinglies all over my body. I must say, our life is back to its active mode once again and we’re two happy bunnies. It’s our way out of our stressful world and a breath of romance. I can’t help but to remember the wild and naughty night we had months ago. I’m telling you, it’s one hot y night that none of us could forget. I blush whenever I’m reminded of it.

“Should I it?” I asked and he groaned.

“What?” I asked while drawing circles on his stomach.

“YAH! Just do whatever you want…wipe it off…I don’t care…just cut the tease!” he said impatiently and I the whipped cream and melted chocolate off without even giving him a warning.

“Oowwww!”

“Aigoo…yum!” I said and my lips.

“Baby…please…untie me now” he begged and I shook my head with an “evil” smile on my face.

“Tell me…why should I untie you?” I asked and he lifted his head up to look at me.

“Are you already drunk? What’s with the naughtiness? ISHI!” his head went back down to bed when I started his chest once again.

“Oooohhhh….someone’s very responsive” I said while pointing at his “little friend”

“Yeah right! C’mon…get this scarf off my wrists…please” he begged and I crawled on top of him.

“This feels weird…I like the view here” I said while looking down at him.

“Stop it…C’mon baby…I want my hands free” he said and I know that he really means it for he’s looking so serious already.

With my cat like moves, I freed him. I’m still on top and for some unexplainable reason, I’m enjoying it. Thing is, we haven’t started anything yet and he looks like he’s got enough already.

“Now” he holds me by the waist with a smile that can really make you melt.

“I like it here” I told him and he laughed out so loud.

“Aigoo…what’s with you? Seriously….what’s with the sudden naughtiness and experimenting?” he asked and I giggled.

“I’m in the mood to be a scientist tonight you know” I told him and winked.

“AISH!” he pulled me down to him and kissed me hard.

“I’ll let you do whatever you want…but please…no rough scenes coz you know that it’s not my thing” he said, making me laugh like crazy.

“Who told you that I’ll go rough? I’m a lover baby boy…and gentleness is really my thing” I told him using my y voice then in a swift move, I claimed his lips already.

It was a WONDERFUL night and we had so much fun. The strawberries, chocolate, whip cream and champagne had become “tools”, leaving our bed sticky and in total mess. The duvet that Omma gave us is covered with chocolate and we’re dead meat once she learns that we ruined it.

 “WAKE UP LAZY !”

“OH GOSH!” I sat up right away with my soul still out of my body.

“EON!” I said in shock upon seeing him in my room.

“Please! Don’t tell me that you’re having a hot dream” he said while trying not to laugh.

“What made you say that?” I asked and he laughed out loud.

“I’ve been waking you up for almost ten minutes now and all you do is moan…groan and smile…not only that…you’re near humping that poor tiger already” he said while pointing at the big stuffed tiger beside me.

“What the hell! Shut up! I’m not having a dream…alright?” I threw a pillow at him and he started laughing once again.

“Ow Oppa…I love you” he imitated and I nearly banged his head on the wall.

This is really embarrassing! Yes, Eon and I are close and we don’t hide anything from each other. Actually, he’s more like a friend than a manager. But then again, him seeing me in that situation is really weird.

“Jiyong left early” he said while preparing breakfast.

“Ah yes! He’s got some rehearsing to do” I said and he gave me a nod.

“Actually Miss…you also need to hit the studio in a few hours…just to remind you…you’re going to perform for the awards night later” he said and I snapped up.

“I suddenly felt nervous” I told him and he smirked.

“Why would you get nervous?” he asked and I sighed.

“Eon! It’s my first awards show…not only that…I’m nominated for some awards” I said and he hissed.

“There’s nothing to get nervous about…I’m telling you…I can feel that you’ll get all those awards” he said and I shook my head.

How can he say that? I’m up for some hell of competition. G-dragon and I are even nominated in one category which is the 20’s style Icon award. I haven’t checked the recent votes yet, but I’m pretty sure that he’s gonna win it. My other nominations are 20’s online music and 20’s trendy music where Super Junior, Miss A, Girls Generation and Big Bang are also nominated in.

“I’m gonna die” I told Eon while eating.

“Psh! Don’t think about it too much! Just go wi

Please log in to read the full chapter