GETTING MARRIED?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You’ve got to stand for something, or you’ll fall for anything”

                                                                                   {Newcomer Ishi Shin isn’t new at all}

 JYP’s newest addition is now making noise in the entertainment circle. Days ago, photos of the new hot artist has spread like wildfire on the internet. Some netizens found her old SNS accounts and saw before debut photos of the hailed “Soul Diva”. Fans were amazed for she’s been a real beauty even before she started being active in showbiz.

“She’s a natural. I don’t think she went under the knife because her face is still the same as before” – one netizen commented.

“I love how she maintained her youthfulness. It’s quite amazing”

But after all the good photos and compliments, daring photos of the artist were posted by a gossip site earlier today. It was said that the photos were shot three years ago and was used in a famous adult magazine. She even made it to the magazine’s centerfold, making her the star of the said issue. According to some reliable sources, these pictures were hold by YG and JYP Entertainment, shocking the people for another big company has been dragged in the matter.

“She was discovered by our former boss in a club three years ago. As far as my memory can remember, she is working as a promo girl at that time and is in need of fast money. Her beauty really captured our boss’s eyes, that’s why he immediately made her sign a contract under our management, but after a few weeks, a representative from YG Entertainment came to us and asked for all the pictures. They are even willing to pay us, but we refused for those pictures are ours and we have all the right to it. Her new management, JYP Entertainment also talked to us about the pictures and we have agreed to keep it a secret. We just don’t know how it leaked out”

Our staffs had called both YG and JYP Entertainment already but none of them are ready to talk. There’s a possibility that these two companies have shared or exchanged artists. We are still waiting for their official statements about the matter. We have also contacted Ishi Shin and were able to talk to her manager.

“We are not aware with the news there in Korea for we are here in Greece because Ishi is filming a drama. She will not speak unless there’s a go signal from the management. I’m sorry”

Ishi Shin is filming a drama in Mykonos, Greece as of the moment and it was said to last for five months. She is also being rumored to take part on MBC’s We got Married with Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon as her husband. They are already ringing a bell even before both parties confirms, for they have been rumored to be dating before though none has proven it. This girl is a certified controversy magnet as early as now. What will happen if two controversy magnets join force together? One more thing, what will their rumored partners say about this?

##################################################################################################################

Can I just hate myself already? Why are things slowly ing up once again? Why are some people hating me so much to the point that they are digging my not-so-awesome-and-wholesome past? Why do they have to ruin good things for me when I’m not even doing anything bad to them at all?

 

A month has passed by after our meeting with the MBC We Got Married team and now, I’m on my way back to Korea once again to start filming already. None from the team and even from YG and JYP are confirming the rumors to the public about us being a virtual couple in the show for they will reveal it once one from the present couples ended their “marriage”. But even though it’s being well kept, the people seemed to know what’s going on and they are being so open about their opinions already.

I don’t know why, but rumors about me and my past are spreading like crazy in Korea right now. Eon and I are updated with the gossip news and I can say that my name is really making some noise in the industry right now. It was said that my Facebook, Twitter and even Tumblr accounts have been found by some netizens and feasted upon my uploaded pictures. Good thing, I don’t have any picture of G-dragon on any of them. Right now, I feel like my private life has been invaded fully and even though I’m trying so hard to leave some for myself, I can’t for things are beyond my control already.

“Ishi…stop reading that freakin article” Eon snatched my phone away from me like he usually does and it really pissed the hell out of me.

“Eon…please…give it back now” I told him but he shook his head.

“No! You’re committing suicide once again” he said and all I can do is roll my eyes at him.

Actually, I’ve read the whole article already and is just reading it again. I don’t know what to feel anymore for they have seen my daring photos already and it’s also spreading like in the cyberworld, and that dreadful moment is flashing back to me again. The feelings that I’ve felt after seeing myself on that magazine three years ago is all coming back to me now and I’m going mad because of it. Those pictures should be buried for they are really a nightmare to me. It was all a mistake and I’ve already paid for that stupidity. Now, I’m going to take consequences in again for the photos are out and are being seen by the whole world already.

“There are a lot of fans waiting for you outside” Eon whispered to me while we’re walking out of the airport.

“Got it” I said and sighed.

Up until now, I’m not that used to having fans around me everywhere I go but I’m learning to grasp everything and is getting used to it little by little. In all fairness to them, they are so kind and loving. They always defend me in every negative article and I’m so thankful for there are people who are doing all the defending for me coz I can’t defend myself at all.

“ISHI! IS

Please log in to read the full chapter