THE BUBBLE HAS BURST OUT ALREADY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning”

There are times wherein I feel so low that no matter how people try to pull me up, they just can’t. I can say that I love and hate how my life is going right now. I love it for G-dragon is showering me with love, sweetness and care. I hate being in school for the people in there still treats me like the deadliest virus of this world. They are all ing out on me and I’m more than invisible now. It’s been exactly a week since I was cut out of the drama club and have been replaced in the student council. Ever since that day, studying and merely staying in school has been a struggle. The way people treats me is just too harsh that you’ll feel bullied even if they are just looking at you. If it weren’t for Eun hee and Dong min, I wouldn’t even mind skipping classes for I’d rather stay home and do nothing than be eyed down by everyone.

“I DON’T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!” I shouted the moment my alarm rang.

As much as I don’t want to go to school, I can’t, for I’ve got a lot of things to do there. One is to audition for a school play that Eun hee got me into. It’s not a production of the drama club so it’s all cool and I’m pretty sure that Agatha won’t have any say on it for it’s none of her business. Second, we’ve got lots of exams and I cannot miss one for that’s the only time wherein I feel like I’m on top of all them.

“I’m lazy…lazy…lazy” I told myself in front of the mirror after taking a bath.

“This …you know that? YOU !” I even pointed at myself and sighed.

After dressing up, I slacked off and plopped myself on the couch. I really don’t have the energy to even move a muscle. Actually, I’m already considering dropping out from school coz I really can’t last it anymore. Thing is, I’m pretty sure that once I say this to G-dragon, he will get disappointed for he’s the one who is paying for my education and his mother is the one who talked to our dean to accept me even after their decision of expelling me. But, I’m not happy anymore and I can feel that staying there for one more week will surely end my sanity.

“Hello?” I picked up a call lazily.

“Are you already in school?” G-dragon asked and I gave out a sigh.

“I’m still at home Oppa…why?” I answered, trying to sound normal but as expected, I failed.

“Aigoo…you’re running late already miss…it’s almost 8am now…your class will start in ten minutes” he said and I just nod lazily.

“I know…actually Oppa…I don’t wanna go to school” I finally said honestly and he chuckled.

“I knew it….it’s weird though….coz you’re not the type who will skip classes” he said and I sighed heavily.

“Where are you now Oppa? Are you working?” I asked and threw my bag on the floor for I’ve decided to not go to school anymore.

“I’m actually on my way there….if you don’t feel like going to school…then don’t…after all…you need to rest for you’ve  been occupied by a lot of school work these past few days” he said and I almost jumped in glee for it’s just fine with him for me to skip classes.

“Alright Oppa…I’ll just wait for you here” I told him and walked to my room to change into something comfortable.

“OK…do you want me to bring you something? Have you had breakfast already?” he asked as I switched into speaker phone.

“I’m good Oppa…I’m also not in the mood to eat” I answered while changing.

“Yaaa….I’ll buy you breakfast and you will eat it even if you’re not in the mood” he pushed and I just sighed.

And with that, I waited for him still feeling crap and totally lost. It’s been days since we last saw each other and I don’t know how we were able to take it.  He’s too busy with his upcoming album and he’s got no time for anything except that. I’m not asking or demanding time from him coz I fully understand how important his career is and not seeing each other every day is teaching us that being away from each other is also good for our relationship. I’m proud to say that we are learning how to live separately and he’s not dramatic anymore whenever we didn’t see each other in a day.

“Aigoo…you’re being a lazy baby” he said when he saw me lying on the couch.

“Oppa” I said and reached out my arms to him.

“You’re acting cute once again” he said and pulled me up to sit.

“It’s so good to see you” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“I’m beyond happy to see you…TWO days baby…TWO freakin days of not seeing each other….that’s totally sick!” he said, making me chuckle.

“I know Oppa…it ” I said and closer to him.

“I miss cuddling with you” he said and I caressed his cheek.

“I miss you…period” I moved my face closer to his and kissed him.

That kiss led into something intense and next thing I know it, my legs are wrapped around his waist and he’s carrying me to my room without breaking our kiss. He just arrived but things are pretty heated up already.

“Baby” he said after removing his shirt.

“mmmm”

“This is the first time we’re doing this in broad daylight” he s

Please log in to read the full chapter