CAN'T GET ANY BETTER.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What you have learned from experiences is worth more than gold. If you have a house it may burn down. Any kind of possession can be lost, but your experience is yours forever. Keep it and find a way to use it”

Keeping up with all the craziness of this so called life is really challenging and in one way or another, it is also a test of patience. I believe that once your love meter reached its peak, it won’t go down anymore, but when your patience meter has reached its limit, you’ll explode but for some unexplainable reasons, it’s not applicable to me anymore. I don’t know, maybe I’m just too happy to even mind other people’s business or be affected by what others say about me. Yes, I’m being bashed by a lot of fans and the usual scandals are back once again. Oh well, it’s all part of it anyway.

###################################################################################################################

                                                                                           {She used one and loved one}

                              

 

A few days ago, articles about 2PM’s Nichkhun and G-dragon’s wife, Ishi Shin has surfaced the internet once again, bringing back the rumors about the beastly idol and the soul diva. Although both parties denied the rumors a long time ago, some are still thinking that a relationship was hidden between the two as well.

“If Ishi can hide G-dragon Oppa…why can’t she hide Nichkhun Oppa?”

“G-dragon and Nichkhun’s fight before is true and Ishi is the reason for it. What happened in Greece is all true!”

“Why do I have a feeling that she two timed? I don’t know, but from the looks of Ishi Shin, she can really play around”

These are only a few of the hundreds of comments given by the fans. Some are assuming that Ishi Shin has sailed in two oceans, while some say that the two boys overlapped. None from the three parties have talked about this matter yet, but there’s only one thing we’re sure of and that is, G-dragon had the last laugh.

##################################################################################################################

 

Crazy, right? Oh well, I’m expecting for this and I know that a lot of these kinds will be released as time goes by. I don’t know, but I’m not that affected by it anymore for I feel like I’ve already had enough and I’m just going to let them say whatever they want to say and judge me even though what they’re thinking and believing are not true at all.

If there’s one thing that I’ve learned, it is the art of forgetting. Forgetting about the past and leaving it all behind. You see, moving on is much harder when you’re still being reminded of all the crappy things that happened to you. I must say, the memories are still stuck in my head but the feelings are gone already. All the pain, the struggles and hardships has fade away and it’s the best thing of all. Brushing all the negativity in your system is like cleansing your body, mind and soul.

It’s been a month since G-dragon and I announced our marriage and up until now, things as well as people are still crazy. There are times wherein my husband and I go crazy as well, but we’re trying to enjoy it more than taking it seriously.

“Oppa…we better go now” I shook my lazy husband by the arms and received no reaction at all.

G-dragon is really juggling a lot of things right now for he’s rehearsing non-stop for their upcoming concert that will happen in a few days and he is also the one who led my production team for my upcoming album. I’m telling you, working with your husband is no good at all. It’s draining and doubly complicated.

“We need to record some songs again Ishi...we’ve got reviews from your sunbaes and some of them are not good with it…so I’ve decided to scratch some records and replace it with something new” JYP Sajangnim said during our emergency meeting and it really made me worry.

I’ve worked with my album for a short span of time only because I really want it to be done on time for the New Year. Thing is, it didn’t get a lot of stars from the experts, so we don’t have any choice but to re-do some of it.

“OH! Oppa! Why are you here?” I asked upon seeing G-dragon in the JYP recording studio.

“I’m going to be your head producer and director as well” he said and my eyes got big in shock.

At the point, I nearly run out of the studio for I’m not really buying this joke. I’m telling you, being his wife is great and totally wonderful, but working with him is a total nightmare.

“Are you serious?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“But….you’re too busy…how can you go on with this?” I asked and he stood up from the couch and went near me.

“How can I say no to the Sajangnims? Baby…they are the ones who told me to take charge of this project since we work quite fast and good together” he answered and I gasped in disbelief.

I don’t know what’s gotten into the Sajangnims to put me and my husband in one project together, but I’m pretty sure that they don’t know how he works and even if they do, they m

Please log in to read the full chapter