GOING OUT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“If you love someone, they would be worth the risk. No hesitations. No excuses.”

I’ve always hid my relationships before, and now, I’m willing to let it out in the open. I must say, this is going to be a big move for me and to Ishi as well. We have both asked ourselves a million times if this is a good idea, and both of us got the same answer, and that is “Yes. It is and we should go out in the open soon”.

They say that leaving the one you love has always been hard, and in my case, it’s much harder than I thought it would be. I left Greece a couple of days ago and is now in Korea again. I left my heart in Mykonos and even though I know and I’m so sure that I’d be going there again soon, I can’t help but be sad for all I want to do now is to be with Ishi. Our last night together was made romantic by her and I still can’t believe that she can make big surprises as well.

“Oppa” she sat next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“mmmmm?”

“Are we going to bum around again tonight?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Aigoo…you’re the one who wants to bum around” I told her and she gave me a cute grin.

“Ah! Oppa…can I leave you here for an hour first?” she asked and I looked at her curiously.

“Why? Where are you going?” I asked curiously and she just smiled at me.

“I will just buy something…Eun hee’s birthday is coming up remember? I want to buy her a gift” she answered and I gave a nod.

“Then let’s shop together” I said and she shook her head.

“I don’t want to” she said and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Yah!” I protested and she sighed.

“Oppa…we can’t be seen together…the fashion street is near our team’s hotel and I’m so sure that some staffs are lurking around the area…we can’t risk now Oppa” she told me and all I can do is sigh.

We have agreed to stay out of the MBC team’s eyes first coz we really want our “coming out” moment to be well planned. Of course, we have to go by what our Sajangnims would say for things to go well.

In the end, she went shopping with Eon hyung, leaving me alone in our hotel room. It’s all good though for I’m too tired to even get up from bed at that time. The two came back after a few hours but Ishi isn’t even carrying any bags at all.

“What did you buy?” I asked as she joined me in bed.

“Nothing” she answered coolly.

“Huh? What did you do then?” I asked and she just smiled at me.

“Oppa…do you want to go out tonight? I’m so freakin bored here” she randomly said, making things weirder.

“Where will you take me?” I asked.

“To heaven” she answered in a very sensual way.

I don’t know, but I got into her iness in just a snap of finger, making me want to strip her right then and there. But then, I know that she’s not up for some bed games coz her bloody war just started today. Yes, it came in the wrong time.

After an hour, we hit the wonderful city of Mykonos once again and walked for I don’t know how long. Ishi and I really had intense workout by walking. Well, I carry here whenever she complains of being tired. What can I do? I don’t want my baby to get tired. After all, she’s not that heavy so it’s all good.

“Where are we?” I asked while walking on a narrow pathway.

“Just follow me Oppa” she grabbed my hand and almost dragged me.

The moment we reached our destination, my eyes got big in shock for I’ve never seen such a wonderful place before. 

                                                                                        

 

“Welcome to Venice” she said with a sweet smile on her face.

“Aigoo…this place is an art” I said and she chuckled.

“Yes it is Oppa…this place is called Little Venice” she said and I pulled her closer to me.

“Are we going to pig out again?” I asked and she laughed.

“Sad to say…but…yes…we are” she answered and I kissed her temple.

“Then let’s hit it! I’m actually starving” I said, earning a giggle from her.

She brought me to this beautiful restaurant. We were seated at the balcony, overlooking the beautiful scenery of the place. It was so romantic and totally perfect.

“Why is that we’re the only costumers here?” I asked curiously while looking around.

“Because Oppa…this place is all ours for the night” she said and I looked at her strangely.

“What?” I asked and she smiled at me.

“Yes…I had this place reserved just for us” she answered and I was left speechless.

It seems like Ishi had this all planned well coz it’s not easy to book a whole restaurant. Not to mention, we are in a different county. Booking a restaurant in Seoul is so expensive, what more in Greece?

“Are you serious?” I asked and she gave me a nod.

“Aigoo…why did you spend a lot?” I asked and she sighed.

“Oppa…you’re not the only one who has the right to splurge…I also have the right to it…and money isn’t important…most especially when I’m spending it on you” she answered and I smirked.

“Baby…I don’t want you to spend your money on me…it should be the other way around coz I’m the guy” I told her and she hissed.

“I just want to give back all the good things and spending that you did to me…so…just enjoy it” she said and I sighed.

“Alright…I’m all cool with it…but….promise me…you will not spend your money just because of me” I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Baby…I know that you want to give back…but…it’s not needed at all…the money that I’ve spent on you all came from the heart…and as I’ve said…I should be the one spending for the two of us” I reached for her hand and kissed it.

“I got you” she said and gave out a pout.

“Aigoo…those lips are really doing an aegyo right no

Please log in to read the full chapter