THINGS WILL GO RIGHT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile”

“Hyung! Jiyong hyung! Hyung!”

This morning seems to be the loudest morning of all for I’m hearing two guys calling G-dragon’s name like their lives depend on him. I’m not even planning to wake up this early for we slept so late yesterday and I told my lovely man that I’ll sleep the whole morning off. Oh well, since I’m already awake and going back to sleep will be hard, I’m going to start my day now.

“Morning guys!” I said upon seeing Daesung and Seungri.

“OH!

“OMO!”

The boys seem so shocked upon seeing me. I have a feeling that G-dragon didn’t inform them about me living here for good.

“Hey!” I said, trying to burst them out of their shock.

“You live here already Ishi?” Seungri asked and I nod shyly.

“OMO! Waaaa” Daesung reacted, making me giggle.

“I just moved in yesterday” I told them and they gave a nod.

“Waaa…daebak! Jiyong hyung was able to convince you” Seungri said and I sighed heavily, causing him to laugh.

“Don’t worry Ishi…Jiyong hyung is a good guy….he will take care of you….thing is…you really have to ride in his moods sometimes…but other than that…it’s all good” he added and I felt alarmed all of a sudden.

Actually, according to Daniel, G-dragon really has these sudden mood swings that he even defined as “much monstrous than a girl mood swings”. Well, I also have sudden mood swings but I’m tolerable and I’m wishing my boyfriend to be like that as well for I’m not that good dealing with moods and whatnots.

“That’s quite scary” I told him and he burst out in laughter.

“Don’t be scared…hyung is just moody whenever he’s got a lot of things in mind or when he’s tired” Daesung said and I’m amazed with how these boys know each other.

“Anyway…why are you waking him up?” I asked and they sighed.

“We have to be in the studio already for sajangnim will review our tracks and it seems like we’ll be late” Daesung answered and I went into panic mode.

“mmm…you guys can go ahead now….I’ll be the one waking him up…it’s better for you guys to be there already and just let your lazy leader be scolded for being late...he’ll be there in a few minutes” I told them and they chuckled.

“Are you sure?” Seungri asked and I gave him two thumbs up.

“Sure!” I answered and they smiled at me.

“Thank you Ishi…you’re really the best!” Seungri said and patted my shoulder.

“We owe you one” Daesung said and I giggled.

“Take care! Bye!” I said and they went off.

Here we go again. The thing I hate most is waking G-dragon up. I can still remember the time when his manager went to my apartment to fetch him and he caught us making out. That specific scene will not be erased from my memory anymore coz that is one of my most embarrassing moments.

After filling up my patience capsule, I went inside G-dragon’s room already and open the curtains wide enough for the sun to seep in. My lovely man squirmed in bed the moment the sun strike his face and I find it really cute.

“mmmmm”

“Wake up now sleepyhead!” I said and sat beside him in bed.

“Oppa…you need to wake up now” I rubbed his gently but didn’t get any reactions at all.

“Oppa” I called and he’s still motionless.

I don’t want to give him a kiss just for him to wake up for I’m afraid that someone will walk in again and see us in action. The fact that Daesung and Seungri were able to enter the apartment by themselves only means that there is a possibility that his other members have free access in his apartment as well.

“Oppa” I called again and he turned his face to me, showing his perfect jaw line that will make your heart stop.

“Wake up now” I caressed his cheek and my cold hand made him react.

“Wake up now…you have to be at the studio oppa…YG sajangnim will be meeting you there” I feel like I’m talking to a stone.

“Oppa” I called again and he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my thighs.

“Aigoo” I said while his hair.

“Seriously oppa…you have to wake up now” I told him and he lifted his head up and looked at me.

“Cute thing” he said and rested his head on my thighs again.

“Yah! Get up now!” I said impatiently and he forcefully sat up.

“Aigoo…what’s with the hot head?” he asked and I smirked.

“Wash up now and hurry to the studio….Daesung and Seungri went here awhile ago and they are waking you up but you don’t even give a damn” I told him and he chuckled.

“I don’t have the energy to move actually” he said and I looked at him in alarm.

He doesn’t look sick at all but he’s a little pale. I’m not that good in taking care of sick people and I’m nervous already for I’m afraid that I might not take care of him well.

“You don’t have a fever….are you not feeling well?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Then what’s with your lack of energy?” I asked and he pointed his lips.

“What is that?” I asked even though I know what he wants.

“I need a power kiss you know” he said, making me hiss.

“You’re such a child” I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

“That’s not enough actually” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Yah!” I said and he cupped my face with both hands and claimed my lips in a swift move.

I guess this is really what cheesiness and mushiness means. Morning make-outs are really becoming our thing and I’m not used to it at all. We ended up kissing each other passionately in bed and I totally forgot about my real agenda. He can really take me to another dimension just by his kisses, what more if we’re already doing the “naughty” deed?

“You bit me again….aigoo” he said while feeling his lower lip, making me giggle.

“Sorry oppa…I tend to bite lips whenever I get carried away” I told him and he looked at me intently.

“Don’t tell me you also did this with your exes” he said and I grinned.

“Aigoo…this is strike two already….and this is more painful than the first” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“That will lessen the pain” I said in a cute way and got out of bed.

“Waaaa….that’s so smooth” he said, making me laugh.

I was able to wake him up and I feel so proud of myself. At least I’m still on time and I have a feeling that he can still make it even though he’s a bit late. It’s much better than not making it there at all.

“Oppa…I’ll go to the university later with Eun hee and Dong min…we’ll enroll for the next semester” I told him while he’s getting ready.

“Alright…do you need the money already?” he asked and I gave a shy nod.

“I’ll ask manager hyung to give it to you then…what time are you going there?” he asked.

“Around eleven I guess…Eun hee texted me last night and said that we need to be early for she’s got a date with Daniel later this afternoon…so yeah” I answered and he chuckled.

“Do you want to go on a date later as well?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because you’re busy…didn’t you tell me last night that you have another MV filming later this afternoon?” I asked and he snapped out.

“Aigoo…yeah! I almost forgot about that!” he said, earning a chuckle from me.

All I can say is he’s going to be busy these upcoming days for his album is going to be released by the end of the month. I’m actually excited for it coz I’m so sure that he’s got a lot of good songs again. But then, he’ll be busy as hell and I can bet my whole life in this, he will have less time for himself and us which s

Please log in to read the full chapter