CRAY ON.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“When one loves somebody, everything is clear, where to go, what to do. It all takes care of itself and one doesn’t have to ask anybody about anything”

Is this normal? I mean, us being wild and naughty even in a public place. Ok. I know that I should’ve controlled myself and tell him to stop instead of attacking him all the way, but I can’t help it. We’re both excited for each other and I guess we are called by lust as well.

“Shhhh” G-dragon whispered and we are both feeling the atmosphere.

“Oh…they’re not here” one of the staffs called out.

“That’s odd…Jiyong carried Ishi here awhile ago” a woman who sounds like Lydia, said.

“Maybe they went outside hyung” Taeyang said as I try to peek out through the door gaps.

“AISH!” the man said and walked out.

My heart is beating so freakin fast the whole time that I cannot even think straight. G-dragon is acting cool about it, but I can also feel his nerves shooting up. Of course, who wouldn’t be nervous when you’re about to get busted by a lot of people.

“Taeyang and Lydia are still outside” I mouthed at him as he tries hard to read my lips.

“What?” he mouthed back and I gave out a heavy sigh.

“Sshhh” he cupped my mouth with his hand.

“I said….Taeyang….and…Lydia….are….still….out….side” I slowed down so that he can get me.

“AISH” he said and I just wrapped my arms around him while listening to the people outside.

“Jiyong-ah….Ishi….we’ll leave now” Taeyang said and I froze in place.

“Yeah….you two can continue that later…Jiyong….you’ve got a performance to do…y time’s has to cut be cut short” Lydia followed and I looked at G-dragon in shock.

I don’t know how were they able to tell that we are inside the changing room for all I know, the door is completely closed and the people outside cannot see who’s inside the small room. Not to mention, there is no light at all.

“They already left” I told him and we both sighed in relief.

“Oppa….how did they know that we are here?” I asked and he gave a shrug.

“Be honest with me” I said with an eyebrow raised.

“mmmmm”

“How many girls have you brought in here already?” I asked and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Yah! You are the first girl that I ever brought in here….it’s also my first time to make love in my workplace” he said and I smiled at him.

“Really?” I asked and he smirked.

“Believe in whatever you want to believe in” he grabbed his boxers and wore it.

“I can’t find my...” I said while looking so damn hard for my shirt.

“OPPA!” I exclaimed, making him to look at me in surprise.

“My shirt is outside…you dropped it on the floor remember?” I asked and he gasped in shock.

And we already have the answer to our question. Taeyang and Lydia may have spotted my shirt and of course, they will think right away that we are doing something inside the changing area. I swear! This will be the first and last time that I’m going to make love in public. From now on, lovemaking would always be in the comfort and privacy of our room only.

“There they are!” one of the dancers said upon seeing us.

“OH! I went there awhile ago and didn’t even saw the two of you” manager ajhussi said and my heart started beating so fast again.

“We have to prepare Jiyong already!” his hairstylist called out and he sped off to her.

“mmm…I’m just going to follow him ajhussi” I said to save myself from his crazy questions.

The whole room became busy minutes before G-dragon’s performance, while I just sit in one corner and watch all of them move here and there. I feel so tired and spent that I can doze off any minute. I have to thank Eun hee who has been texting me non-stop for keeping me awake.

FROM MOUSE: Can we go there as well? I really wanna watch Jiyong’s comeback performance so badly…Daniel told me that he and some friends are on their way there already.

TO MOUSE: That’d be great! I’ll wait for you and Minnie then:) Drive safe!

This is going to be one heck of a good time for everyone will be here. G-dragon’s friends are coming to give him support and they told me to not spill the beans for they want it to be a surprise. Too bad his other three members cannot make it for they have their own schedules as well.

“Baby…how do I look?” he asked and I burst out in laughter.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” he asked as I try not to laugh.

“Nothing Oppa…it’s just that…I didn’t know that cornrows suits you as well…aigoo…you can really do crazy things with your hair and still look good…and it’s making me really insecure” I told him and he lifted my chin up and gave me a peck on the lips.

FYI, my lips are still a bit numb from the hard kisses that he gave me and he still can’t get enough of it. He is really sweet and he doesn’t even mind if people can see us. Well, need I say more? He’s really the kind of man who can shout out to the whole wide world how much he loves you.

“Jiyong is up!” a coordinator called out.

“Oppa…give it your all…OK?” I told him and he pulled me for a hug.

“I will…you have to cheer for me…alright?” he asked and I gave out a nod.

“Is that all you want? I will even dance if you want to….don’t worry Oppa…I will be an extreme fan girl today” I told him and he chuckled.

“You said that baby…I’ll look at you once in a while” he said and I smirked.

“Once in a while? Oppa….I asked manager ajhussi to reserve a seat for me in the first row…the reason why I did that is because I want you to look at me all the time” I said and he laughed out loud.

“Actually baby…I don’t want you to be in the crowd later” he said and I looked at him weirdly.

“Why is that Oppa?” I asked and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Because we both know that it’s dangerous for you’ll be in the pool of fans….what if the girls who beat you up are there? What if they recognize you? And one more thing….I’m sure that I’ll feel so conscious while performing if you’re watching me live” he said and I gave out a sigh.

“But oppa…I just want to experience watching you from that view…I mean…this is the first time that I’d be seeing you live and of course…I want to cheer for you in a way that you will see it…but…if you really don’t want me there…then it’s all good” I said and gave out a pout.

“Aigoo…you’re making that face once again….AISH!” he said and I pouted my lips exaggeratedly “Alright….stop pouting your lips to its max….you look like a goldfish already” he said and I slapped his arm.

In the end, I was able to squeeze myself in the crowd and everybody is hyped up already. The moment G-dragon showed up, their screams are louder and all of them are going wild.

“Hey miss” a man sat beside me.

“MINNIE!” I exclaimed and we hugged each other.

“Mouse!” I said and she blew me a kiss.

“It’s about to start already” I told them and we started cheering for G-dragon already.

“Go Jiyong! GO JIYONG! GO! GO! GO JIYONG!” we chanted and danced like three crazy people, getting some attention from fans and G-dragon.

“Oppssiee” Eun hee said and we went back to our seats.

“I want to do something crazy” I told them and they looked at me with full i

Please log in to read the full chapter