ESCAPE HAVEN.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself”

I’m one lonely woman stuck in a beautiful apartment. My lovely boyfriend left for China yesterday and I’m just so happy for they’d be coming back today. One day of not seeing him can still be tolerable, but being in this apartment without anything to do is really rot-worthy. G-dragon told me not to go out alone and because I’m an obedient girlfriend, I’m doing what I was told and I’m telling you, this is making me insane!

“Can someone rescue me…as in NOW?” I told Eun hee over the phone.

“uhmm…FYI trouble twin…we are still in school…stuck in Mr. Parks’ film class” she said and I gave out a pout.

“If you’re in class…why are we talking right now? Mr. Park isn’t allowing phones while giving a lesson…right?” I asked curiously and she giggled.

“We’re watching a lame movie…the whole class isn’t even paying attention at all…no one is watching…and Dong min is snoring” she said, making me laugh.

“Can you go here after class? I’m totally bored and in need of company you know” I said and she hissed.

“I thought Jiyong will arrive this morning…isn’t he there yet?” she asked and I sighed.

“They’ve changed flight schedules…he’ll be here early evening” I told her.

“Alright…we’ll go there…see you!” she said and I almost jumped in joy.

“YES! I SO LOVE YOU!” I said and she smirked.

After that talk, I’m a happy bunny again. Seriously, I’ve been stuck here for three days now and it’s not fun anymore. Ever since my “Teen attack” incident, G-dragon won’t let me out alone, as if  I can go out with a beat up face and still swollen foot. Actually, there’s no fans waiting outside the building anymore, but because we are really being careful, it’s better to sacrifice my freedom a bit just to be safe.

“I’ll continue packing now” I said and head to my room.

Well, I’ll be moving in my apartment later this evening and I’m pretty sure that my farewell will be a little dramatic. G-dragon is still trying to change my mind about this whole thing, but it can’t be changed anymore for I really think this idea of YG sajangnim is totally great. I mean, it’s better to be safe and cautious than be out in the open.

“Lucky…I know that this will be so hard for you…but you have to say goodbye to your hyung for the meantime…we’ll be leaving him and Appa later” I told my now grown puppy, Lucky while his head.

“I know…it’s sad” I said when he bowed his head down.

I’m still grateful that I have two dogs as company for if they’re not here, I’d be so damn crazy already. I’ve realized one thing, and that is, I’m not used to living alone anymore coz I’m looking for company most of the time now when before, I don’t even give a damn if the whole world doesn’t care about me.

Hours passed by and I’m still alone. Eun hee and Dong min are on their way already and my man isn’t even contacting me. He messaged me a few hours ago saying that they changed flight schedules and he’s missing me already. Truth is, we haven’t talked the whole day yesterday which is a bit weird. Oh well, he’s so busy and I can totally understand it.

“And here we are!” Dong min said in glee with his arms spread wide the moment I opened the door.

“I’m so happy you’re here now!” I said while hugging him.

“Aigoo…are you that bored?” Eun hee asked and I gave her a nod.

“If you only know how much I want to go out and go to school…this is actually the first time that I’m dying to attend our classes…I mean…three days of being absent is a bit of a drag for me coz I know that I’ll catch up on tons of lessons once I get back” I told them and they threw their notebooks at me.

“You can start studying now…we have long exams next week and Ms. Kim is not going to give special exams so better be there on that day or you’ll get an instant zero” Eun hee said as I look at their notes with big shocked eyes.

“Is this serious? I mean…I’ve been away for three days only and those professors have taught almost everything in the book already” I said and they chuckled.

“They are torturing us…like usual” Dong min said and I rest my head on the couch.

“I’m going to die now!” I threw a little fit, earning a slap on the from the two.

This is the sole reason as to why I don’t want to skip classes. Professors that are being monstrous in teaching goes so fast in all the lessons and my absence will totally affect my performance in school. If I can only go with these bruises, I’ll definitely attend each class.

“What are these?” I asked while looking at the bag of food in the table.

“Ah! We bought some wine…cheese…biscuits and chocolates” Eun hee said and laid everything on the table.

“Wait…are you going to throw a party or something?” I asked and she giggled.

“No! We’ve just thought…because it’s your last day here in your love nest…we should have a farewell party…I know that Jiyong doesn’t permit you to drink anymore but this is just wine dear…it won’t even your mind up” she said and I just gave her a nod.

I hate farewells most especially when I’m going to leave a special person behind. Ever since my grandmother passed away, I told myself that I will never say goodbye to the people that I love. I don’t know, but goodbyes just and even if I’m just going to move out of this apartment, it’s still sad for I really don’t want to leave.

And because Eun hee and Dong min gave a lot of effort in buying wine and whatnots, we decided to have a movie marathon over wine and snacks. The three of us are so used to this for we celebrate birthdays this way. A bottle of wine is better than a cake.

“So…how are you and Daniel doing?” I asked mouse and she smiled at me.

“What’s with the smile?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.

“We’re happy….we are starting off clean and even if it’s a bit boring already….I’m still holding on since according to you guys…I’m in-love with him” she answered and the smile on my face appeared.

“Let’s just say that I am…but…I’m not that sure if I really am totally in-love with him” she said and I nearly banged my head on the wall because of happiness.

What can I do? I ship Eun hee and Daniel. Shall I give them a joint name? Well, I know that mouse is happy for she looks so fine these days and I’m so thankful for Daniel coz he’s being an inspiration to her. My best friend is not a player anymore for she’s already a lover.

“They’re starting off clean but I fetched her in Daniel’s apartment awhile ago” Dong min said and I slapped Eun hee on the arms.

“What? I spent the night there coz I’m….really…tired and so lazy to go home” Eun hee reasoned out, earning a smirk from me.

“Mouse…we know you so well…you cannot hide anything from us…just admit it…you’re having and there’s nothing wrong about it…I guess” I told her unsurely and they looked at me weirdly.

“Am I hearing you right? Is this really you talking Ishi Shin? The last time we talked about …you told me that I should close my legs and open my mind….that I should value what I love to offer and only offer it to the man who has earned it…and now…here you are…being all so cool about it” mouse said and I blushed.

“Why do I have this feeling that something steamy happened in one of the rooms here? Did you already do it?” Dong min asked and I shook my head right away.

“Guys! You know me! I’m gonna stick wit

Please log in to read the full chapter