GO TEAM!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

*SHOUT OUT TO MY DAD WHO IS NOW ON CHAPTER 85! HA! I'VE CONVINCED HIM TO READ AND I'M EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT THE STORY:) WAY TO GO PAPS!*

##############################################################################

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds”

I’ve come to realize that love can really make you bend rules, forget and forgive whatever mistakes that had been done and cure the pain. A year and a half ago, I nearly went crazy for I’m hurting so badly and now that I’m with the one that I love once again, I feel like the time that we’ve been away has been forgotten already.

It’s my first day of my stay here in Korea and I still can’t believe that I’m already back, that after a long time of being away, things are still pretty much the same. Actually, the one who changed is me. I don’t know, but I feel like a lot of things have changed not only physically but mentally as well. I think maturely now though I’m still the stubborn girl that I am. My vision in life is much clearer more than before and I have already found myself. I know who I really am and what I really like. All I need is to put my head in the game and achieve whatever I wanted to achieve.

“mmmmm” I stretched out in bed and felt an arm around my waist.

Up until now, I still feel like I’m just in a good dream. Seeing him, touching him and being able to feel his love once again is totally surreal for me. We have cleared things out last night and we were able to forgive each other with whatever stupid mistakes that we’ve done.

“Baby….I know that I’m the one who fired things up before…I’ve pushed you to your limit and even neglected you in any other way….not going to your graduation ceremony and not giving you time is really stupid and I’ve regretted it all…I’ve paid for it when you left and I want to say sorry for all of the pain that I’ve given you” his tears started rolling down his cheeks and it weakened me.

“Oppa” I cupped his face with both hands “Both of us have done something wrong and we have felt its consequences and even lived it…and now that we are trying to go back on the right track again…let’s put it all behind us and forget it…our separation have taught us a lot and we have learned from it as well…what do we know? Maybe this happened for us to know what we really are to each other…if what we have is real or just infatuation…we have surpassed the challenge…we survived it and now…all we have to do is walk forward and never look back…we’re together again….regrets are nothing anymore and let’s just replace our pain with happiness…OK?” I told him and he pulled me for a hug.

“Alright...let’s make this relationship rock” he said and I nod in agreement.

“Yeah! Let’s make love sweeter the second time around! GO TEAM!” I cheered with my arms raised up in the air, making him laugh like crazy.

“You’re still as crazy as you were before…aigoo” he said and I hugged him tightly.

“And you’re still the sweetest and soft hearted Oppa that I’ve met a year and a half ago” I tapped the tip of his nose, earning a smile from him.

I know that all the things that happened are really meant to happen to teach us something and make us realize that once love is real, no challenges are hard and separation is not that long even if it took us a year and a half to see each other again. We’re in this together and now that we know what we really are to each other, I’m so sure that this relationship will already work and the happily ever after that we have been eyeing from the very beginning will surely be possible.

Morning came and I’m back to being G-dragon’s girlfriend once again. All this time, I’m just Ishi Shin, who only has a dog and a manager as company in her grand apartment. I was numb and totally shattered back then and now, my broken pieces are going back together already.

My routine now is different than before and I’m having a bit of a problem on how to work things out. I actually thought that I was still in New York and was even looking for Lucky the moment I wake up. I miss him already. He’s staying in a dog hotel in New York right now since I can’t tag him along with me.

“mmm…what do we have here?” I opened the fridge and found nothing but three bottles of Soju and some snacks.

“These bottles will go to the bin right now” I threw the bottles of Soju in the trash and sighed.

I guess G-dragon depends on Soju to make him sleep at night. This is actually a shock for me coz he’s not even used to storing alcohol in his fridge before. He only stores a bottle of wine whenever TOP and some of their friends comes to his house to hang out.

“OH!” I rushed to my phone right away upon hearing it ring.

“Hey Tinky!”

“MINNIE!” I shrieked in glee and almost jumped up and down in joy.

“Welcome back!” he said cheerfully, making me chuckle.

“Where are you?” he asked.

“I’m here at my apartment…you guys should drop by if you have time” I told him while beating some eggs.

“Wait…what apartment are you talking about?” he asked and I sighed.

“MY apartment…the old one” I answered and he gasped in shock.

“So the rumors are true…you and Jiyong are together again” he said and I giggled.

“Yes Minnie…..we are a couple once again and the rumors are not true at all…we’re not cheating on Kiko and we’re not definitely fighting over Jiyong” I told him and he sighed in relief.

“Wait….I’ll just call Mouse and we’ll go there….talking over the phone is killing all the fun” he said and excitement embraced my whole being.

At last! After not seeing each other for months, we’ll be able to catch up once again. Eun hee and Dong min have been so busy these past few months that their everyday call turned into a once a week check up call already. There was even a time when Dong min called me just to say he misses me and hangs up right away for he’s got a lot of things to do and doesn’t even have time for a five minute conversation. My best friends are doing so well in their chosen careers and I’m so happy for them.

“Hey” G-dragon joined me on the couch and pulled me closer to him.

“Good Morning Oppa” I leaned in for a kiss and received a bright smile from him after.

“I’ve prepared egg rolls for breakfast…mmmm…I also heated our leftover Kimchi fried rice from last night coz it’s such a waste if I’m just going throw it…don’t worry…it’s still edible” I told him and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…Ishi Shin…I’d be working all day today and if this Kimchi fried rice s up my system…you’re dead meat” he threatened and I smirked.

“Oppa…I’m not telling you to eat it….so if you don’t feel like to munch it…then don’t” I said and put the plate of fried rice in front of me instead.

“I’m gonna eat it all” I said and took a spoonful, making him laugh.

In the end, we still shared the Kimchi fried rice and the plate was squeaky clean after we munched on it. G-dragon is the one who ate the most, leaving him so fu

Please log in to read the full chapter