G-DRAMA.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“When two people fall in love their world is closed around them and the thing they think about is each other”

All I can say is, we are crazy and things are going to be crazier for G-dragon and I just told some fans that we are already engaged and is soon to be married. This will really bring us in trouble and I can already imagine the two Sajangnims scolding us while our heads are bowed down low and couldn’t even speak at all.

“Wow! You two still look so young…anyway…congratulations!” the guy said and shook hands with G-dragon and I.

“Thank you” I replied awkwardly and smiled.

“You are really beautiful…totally stunning…your fiancée is really lucky to have you” another guy said and it really flattered me.

“Thank you…yeah…he’s really lucky to have me” I said and looked at G-dragon who hissed upon hearing what I just said.

I really can’t believe what just happened for it really is so unexpected. I know that G-dragon is in his “protective” mode but it really went too far. Oh well, it’s all good for he’s wearing our ring and it’s really the best feeling in the world.

“We are so dead” I told him while walking back to our hotel.

“Yeah…I know” he said and intertwined his fingers to mine.

This bold move is going to hit the headlines once that group of guys spills the beans out to whoever they meet. I’m worried, but I can’t do anything anymore coz it’s already done. And in the first place, G-dragon and I are in this together, so there’s nothing to worry about for we both know that we are going to fight for our love till the end.

“I’m dead beat” I plopped myself on the couch and he just stared at me.

“Aigoo…the night is still young baby” he sat on the table in front of me and smiled cutely.

“I know…it’s only seven in the evening…but…I’m too tired already” I said and he sighed.

“Do you want a massage?” he asked and I nod my head with a huge smile on my face.

The moment he laid his hands on my back, it felt so good that I just want to beg him to go on with it forever. Kwon Jiyong can actually be a good masseuse for his hands are so light and the way it moves is really relaxing.

“Yaa…are you already sleeping?” he asked, still giving me a massage.

“No” I answered lazily.

“OPPA!” I shouted when he suddenly stopped massaging me.

“What?” he asked and took a sit on the table again.

“I’m enjoying the massage” I told him and he smirked.

“I stopped because you’re already falling asleep” he said and I gave out a pout.

“Aigoo…are you really that tired?” he asked and I nod my head slowly.

“But I still have a drop of energy in my system Oppa” I said and sat up “What do you want to do next?” I asked and he smiled at me.

His smile can really bring me to cloud nine and it’s really uplifting. As I’ve said, I’m so tired already for we have done a lot of things the whole afternoon, but at the same time, I’m still energized for I know that he is just stretching the two days that he’ll be here.

In the end, we just decided to bum around in our room and just ordered food and wine. You see, bumming is a good way to catch up on each other.

“Look at this Oppa” I called out from the balcony.

I still can’t get over Santorini’s beautiful landscape and it’s much better at night. The whole place will give you a romantic feeling that all you want to do is cuddle with your man while looking at the beauty of the place.

                                                                                                  

 

“OMO!” he said upon seeing the portrait-like scenery.

“It’s so pretty…right?” I asked and he hugged me from the back.

“Love it?” he asked and I gave a nod.

I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his waist “Oppa…thank you for going here” I told him and he smiled at me.

“Why are you so serious?” he asked and I chuckled.

“I don’t know…but…I’m really happy that you’re here….now I can say that you are really capable of bringing my sanity back” I answered and he pinched my cheeks.

“Aigoo…you’re being so dramatic” he said and sighed.

“What exactly happened to you? Why is it all of a sudden you have this anxiety disorder?” he asked and I just stared at him.

As I’ve expected, he’ll question me about this sudden disorder. As a matter of fact, I, myself don’t know what happened. In my twenty two years in this world, I’ve been bombarded with problems and thinking too much has been a hobby already. I’m used to being busy and having extreme pressures, and haven’t had a disorder like this at all not until now. Oh well, maybe I pushed myself to the limit already, causing it to break down.

And because we know that we’ll be having a crazy but serious conversation, we decided to relax at the balcony with a bottle of wine while looking out at the beautiful scenery of Santorini.

“Are you that stressed? Why haven’t you told me about this?” he asked, making me sigh.

“Oppa…I don’t know how I end up having anxiety disorder…I just felt crap one day and that’s it! I started eating whatever food I see….I throw up every morning….began feeling nauseous….Eon and I actually thought that I was pregnant” I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

“YAH! Are you hiding something from me?” he asked and I looked at him weirdly.

“Huh?” I asked and he sighed.

“Give me that!” he snatched the glass of wine in my hand.

“YAH! OPPA! That’s so rude!” I protested and he shook his head.

“Tell me” he faced me fully and looked straight into my eyes “Are you pregnant?” he asked and it made me crack up.

“Oppa” I caressed his cheek and smiled “I’m not” I said and he’s still not buying it.

Looking into his eyes, I can say that he is disappointed and somewhat shattered. I know that he wants us to have a baby already and this sudden thrill just made him expect, and I’m feeling so bad because I ended his sweet thought even before it starts.

“Ishi…you’re not talking here” he said and I shook my head.

“I’m not Oppa…the doctor told me that they had me tested using my blood and it turned out negative” I said and he sighed.

“Look” I said and cupped his face with both hands “Oppa…I know that in one way or another….you are expecting me to break some baby news…and I’m sorry for making you expect...I can see pain in your eyes and it’s making me feel bad” I told him and he sighed.

“I don’t know…but…when you started talking about throwing up…being nauseous….eating…the thought of you being pregnant came into mind…I actually thought that you’re already going to tell me a good news…but it’s not so…yeah…don’t worry about it” he

Please log in to read the full chapter