FIRE RED.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is the attachment that results from deeply appreciating other’s goodness”

“Wake up! Tinky! WAKE UP!”

“Five minutes” I covered my face with a pillow and felt someone slap it.

“What the! Give me one minute please” I begged.

“NO! You have to get up now!” Eun hee said and snatched the pillow away from my face.

This just . I’m so dead tired coz I just got home a few hours ago coz I was able to get a part time job in a restaurant and I can’t say no to it for it paid me big. I told myself that I’m gonna sleep even for three hours just for my mind to be relaxed, but my best friends are bugging and disturbing the hell out of me.

“You need to wake up now for we still need to shop for an outfit and your rehearsals will be two hours from now….not to mention…the event is tonight….you’ll be busy as hell” Dong min said and I suddenly snapped up.

Uh-oh. I guess, I have forgotten about the event. Why? Why does this day have to come? I’ve been busy these past two weeks and I’m thankful for I was able to juggle school, work, rehearsals and Big Bang all at the same time. I’ve been given a big assignment, thanks to our club president who is belittling me. I’m really lucky for YG Entertainment is so approachable and cooperative. I was able to arrange everything up in just a few days that’s why I’m so damn sure that Big Bang is going to appear at the event later and Agatha will kiss my for making it possible.

“Go and take a short bath….then we’ll go” Eun hee threw my towel at me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

“I’m still sleepy” I whined.

“Just MOVE!” they shouted and it woke my whole being up.

And because I’m still in dreamland, I took a seat on the toilet, lean my head on the side of the sink and closed my eyes and I’m off to dreamland once again. I really need energy to get by and right now, my energy level is so drained that it won’t even make me open my eyes.

“TINKY! What’s taking you so long?” Dong min started banging the door.

“YAH! Are you flushed in the toilet already?” Eun hee followed and I can really tell that she’s annoyed already.

“I’m about to finish” I said with my eyes still closed. I haven’t moved an inch yet.

“Get the key and we’ll open this up” I heard Eun hee say and next thing I know it, I’m being dragged under the shower already.

“Good Morning sleepy !” she said and cold water woke my senses up.

“!” I snapped up.

Eun hee can get so violent at times and I’m telling you, this is not the first time that she had done this to me. A few months ago, she asked me to accompany her to the doctors because she wants her s to go under the knife and it’s going to be her first major surgery. I forgot about it at all and slept my off then she came, dragged me inside the bathroom and literally bathed me with my clothes on. It’s crazy and I didn’t expect it to happen again.

“Done!” I said and Dong min pointed at my bed where an outfit is already prepared.

“I feel like a queen” I said and they smirked.

“Queen your face….get dressed…..QUICK!” Eun hee said and almost threw the clothes at me.

All I can say is, this day is going to be so hectic that I’m already preparing myself for some torture. I know that I’m about to lose myself later and if things up with Big Bang, I’m going to die.

No. I believe in myself and I know that this day will go smoothly.

“Where are we going?” I asked while wearing my seatbelt.

“We are going to buy you a rockin outfit and then you’re going to rehearsal for the last time after that” Eun hee answered while checking something on her Ipad.

“Ah! Just to inform you….you’ll be the last performer….so better give it your best darling” she said and I can’t do anything but sigh.

“Can you change it? Agatha will be a better finale performer than me....please” I begged and she shook her head.

“That is going to be first…she requested it” she said and I sighed heavily.

“I don’t even think my voice is that good today…I mean….it’s a bit hoarse don’t you think?” I asked and Dong min hit the break so hard.

“NO! Don’t tell me that your voice is going to up on the last minute” he said and I just stared at him.

“Just drive…we’ll talk about that later” Eun hee ordered and Dong min obeyed.

Seriously, my voice is not in a good condition right now and I don’t even know why. Last night, I was practicing my song before I go to sleep and I’ve noticed that it got a bit hoarse, but didn’t mind it at all for I must’ve been so tired and it’s affecting my voice. And now, I can feel that my throat is tightening.

“Gaylord…you go left…I’ll go right” Eun hee said the moment we entered her favorite store “And you” she pointed at me “Just sit there” she said while pointing at a round couch.

“Fine” I said with a smile.

This is what I really need right now. A soft couch where I can lay my head and doze off. I know so well that Eun hee and Dong min will be roaming around the big store for minutes and this is my time to have just a super short power nap.

“I knew it! This is the reason why she’s not bugging us to move fast” I heard Eun hee say and I snapped up right away.

“Are you done?” I asked and they smirked.

“I can’t believe you” Dong min said while shaking his head “You just fell asleep on the couch of an expensive store…and take note of this….your mouth is even open…good thing we’re the only customers coz if not…I’ll leave you here coz of shame” he said and I chuckled.

“I told you guys…I’m dead beat” I said and Eun hee grabbed me by the arm and dragged me inside the dressing room.

“Try all of this….ALL” she said and closed the door.

As usual, Dong min and Eun hee’s choice of clothes are far more extreme than mine. I didn’t even see any decent covered top that doesn’t show my cleavage. They chose hot pants instead of ordinary shorts and I don’t even know how to pull this off. I’m not a stylish gal and I will never be for my body is not fit for that. I have these well formed s that can be overwhelming at times, my waist is not small like any y girls out there and I don’t have a , for its flat.

“uhmm” I said while the two are looking at me from head to foot.

“Let’s pat each other’s back for a job well done Mouse” Dong min said and they look like idiots patting each other’s backs.

“I don’

Please log in to read the full chapter