IT'S ALL OUT NOW.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*Magazines are not legit and was only edited by me except for G-dragon's Dazed cover*

Model's pictures are from Facebook and Allison-Harvard tumblr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“There are things you do sometimes, actions that you take by obeying sudden impulses, without stopping for even a fraction of a second to think, and then you spend the rest of your life either lamenting it or thanking yourself for it. They are rare, and perfect moments”

             {After their shocking wedding announcement, Ishi Shin and G-dragon are now inseparable}

On December 31st, Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon and JYP’s muse, Ishi Shin has shook the hearts of millions of fans by announcing their true relationship. Since then, the couple are often seen together already without fear of getting caught. It was said that the “glam couple” has hid their marriage for almost two years now and had been dated for years as well. Fans and the public had been on watch ever since their announcement and they are making waves once again.

The couple was seen strolling around a mall in Gangnam and was said to be in a shopping spree. It seems like G-dragon’s platinum card has been swiped non-stop. Fans who have seen the couple got amazed by how natural they are even with people watching and surrounding them, saying that the Kwons are still all smiles even if cameras are up to their faces already.

As usual, the fans of both parties are still split for some still can’t believe that they have tied the knot already. Some fans even gave up their fandom because of the revelation. The couple is being cool with it, though they haven’t talk or went out in broadcast yet. But, we can say that the wait is finally over coz according to their companies, G-dragon and Ishi are going to do a joint feature in a known magazine brand. Not only that, endorsement deals and countless TV appearances are also being offered to them. It seems like this couple will really live a good life till whenever for they’ll be making big bucks together.

############################################################################################################

 

I must say, being out in the open is really the best thing of all. Ishi and I have been hiding our relationship all these years and now that it’s already out, I can say that I’m all good with everything now. I can even roam around the city with my head held up high for I’m not keeping any secrets anymore. Not to mention, I don’t have to lie as well. This feels so good and being able to go out in public with my wife without thinking of being busted is so much fun. Now, we can experience marriage and relationship in full swing already.

Ishi is really unpredictable. This girl will never stick with the norm and is always ready to go out of the box to be able to do whatever she wants to do. I’ve loved her more after what she did at the Gayo Daejun a week ago. I don’t even know where that idea came from for she doesn’t want to talk to me about it. All I know is that, she bugged the Sajangnims for it and made history.

Life now is different. It took a turn once again and it is a bit chaotic. We’ve expected this already and is also good with it. But then again, the craziness can sometimes be overwhelming and draining as well. I’m telling you, after our announcement, YG and JYP offices have been a camping ground for fans who wants to have a glimpse of us together. Well, they didn’t have to wait longer for we were seen hours after the Gayo Daejun stopping by the YG building.

“Aigoo” Ishi gasped in shock upon seeing many fans outside the building.

“How fast can they be? I mean…I’m pretty sure that some of them are in the show awhile ago” she said, making me chuckle.

“Baby…there’s this thing called fast train…uhmm…you can also take a cab if you want…that’s pretty fast as well” I said and she bit my shoulder.

“YAH!” I protested.

“You’re really something you know that” she rolled her eyes at me and walked in the building amidst the screams of the fans.

Honestly, I feel so bad for keeping all of these to our fans. I must admit that if Big Bang’s fan numbers go down, it’s because of me and it’ll surely be a sad moment for the five of us because we lost VIPs. I didn’t do this to hurt them, I just did what I have to do and getting my relationship out in public is the right thing.

“Congratulations” Hyun suk hyung greeted with a bit of sarcasm in his tone.

“Thank you hyung” I replied and he smirked.

“Aigoo…you two are really making waves once again…if you only know how many people have called our office already you’ll go nuts….Jin young and I were talking awhile ago about this and we both agreed that this is the craziest issue that we’ve ever encountered” he said and sighed.

“We’re so sorry Sajangnim…we know that this is really a drag for both companies...we’re sorry again” Ishi said and bowed fully.

“Hyung…we’re sorry” I did the same thing, making Hyun suk hyung laugh.

“Aigoo…why does this feel so good? Huh? Ishi and G-dragon bowing fully in front of me…aigoo…my heart is now melting” he said and it cracked us up.

If there are people that we have to thank so much, it’d be the two Sajangnims for they really kept our secret without second thoughts. The mere fact that they are risking a lot is enough for us to be thankful about. They’ve been helping us all throughout and we’re so grateful to have such strong back-ups.

That night ended beautifully. Ishi and I went to our apartment right after talking with Hyun suk hyung. And our apartment that was once hidden is now open to the public. Some fans followed us back home and it was a bit of a drag at first, but we can’t do anything already. Oh well, we’re married and it’s just normal for us to live together, so there’s nothing much to worry about in this matter.

“Oh gosh! I’m going dead now” Ishi plopped herself on the couch the moment we entered our apartment.

“Yaaa…don’t sleep there” I said and she sat up.

“Oppa…what are we going to do now?” she asked and I sat on the table in front of her.

“hmmm…let’s have a nice warm bath together” I answered and she smirked.

“Aigoo…look at this man...that’s not what I mean” she said, confusing me.

“Then what is it?” I asked and she sighed.

“What are we going to do now that we’re out in the open already?” she asked and I just stared at her.

Yes, I know that this is an easy question, but is so hard to answer. The announcement happened so fast and it was too sudden that none of us have prepared for it. This will really be a chaotic fight to acceptance, but I have a feeling that it won’t take long till the masses take us in.

And with that question still in mind, we took a warm bath together and I’m telling you, playing around is not in our minds for we’re too occupied with the whole situation.

“This ! I mean…we should be celebrating for we’re already official to the whole world…but look at us….we’re in this tub…facing each other...and in deep thoughts…how lame can we be?” she suddenly speak out, surprising me.

“Yaaa…you’re the one who is being so silent” I pulled her closer to me, our bodies so close to each other.

“Why does this feel so weird? I mean…the feeling under the water is weird” she said, making me laugh.

“Aigoo…why do I feel like you’ve become a once again…aren’t you use to seeing your husband ?” I asked and she laughed like crazy.

“Oppa…we haven’t had for a year and some months…the last time we did it was during Christmas” she said and blushed.

“Look at you…your ears are red…your cheeks are red as well…so cute!” I cupped her face with both hands and leaned in closer.

“Aren’t you tired?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Good” I said and stood up.

“OMO! Yah! How can you stand up in front of me without anything

Please log in to read the full chapter