IS THIS TRUE OR NOT?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You know when you’re in love when you finally meet the one who will make you put down that book and live your own fairytale”

Do we really have to act?

That’s the first question that came out from my mouth when one of the writers approached me while being prepped up for the show. Well, I know that we are really going to follow a storyline for it’s a must in every show, but it’s just a bit weird coz they want us to act like we don’t know each other at all which is a bit difficult for me and I’m so sure that it goes with G-dragon as well.

“ooohhh….this filming is going to be so interesting” I told Eon while reading the storyline for the first episode.

“Why?” he asked and looked at the paper in my hand.

“Wow! You are really going to roam around Jeju…LOVELY!” he said and I nod in agreement.

“Ishi” he called and I looked at him with a wide smile on my face.

“mmm?”

“Are you really sure of this? I mean…I know that you can’t back out now…but…do you really think that this is a good idea?” he asked and I can feel his concern.

“I don’t know” I answered and sighed “But what I know for sure is that…Jiyong and I are in this together and all we want is to get out of that secret relationship status already….if all this screws up…then…it screws up…we can’t do anything about it and...if this will end my career…then fine! I’m all good with it…at least I’m not a secret girlfriend anymore” I told him and he patted my hand.

“AISH! Let’s not think negatively…all you have to do is enjoy and treasure each and every minute with your man….just remember that this is a show and there are cameras around you…don’t go smoochin unconsciously” he reminded me and I nod in agreement.

Actually, that’s one of my worries. G-dragon is not good in controlling himself when it comes to intimacy that he will just kiss me without giving any warning at all. What will I do if he just grab me and kiss me while the camera is rolling? I’m having a headache already just by thinking of what that man can do.

“Ishi” one of my staffs called.

“OH MY GOSH!” I said in awe upon seeing a beautiful gown in her hand.

“Where did this dress come from?” I asked while touching it.

“From your husband” she answered and that’s when my heart started going wild.

G-dragon is bringing things to another level once again. Actually, I already have a wedding gown to wear for the filming and this surprise has taken my breath away, BIG TIME. I don’t know how he does it, but he’s pushing boundaries and making things sweeter than it supposed to be once again.

“This feels weird” I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

 I can’t believe that I’m wearing a wedding gown and even though I know that this is just a show, I can’t help but to take it seriously. Seeing myself in this beautiful dress is really overwhelming and I can’t put what I’m feeling in words.

“WOW!” Eon, along with my glam team said in awe while staring at me.

“How do I look?” I asked nervously.

“Stunning” my make-up artist answered.

“Are you sure you’re a human being?” Eon asked and I looked at him strangely.

“Huh?” I asked, making everybody laugh.

“Look at her! She looks like a freakin doll!” he said, making me laugh so hard.

“Can I be a part of the Barbie world already?” I joked and they all laughed.

“Barbie will slit her neck once she sees you” my hairstylist said.

“Why is that?” Eon asked.

“Because Ishi is much more beautiful than Barbie! Just look at her! Every part of her is in the right places…not to mention…she’s got Barbie’s vital stats as well” she answered and it really flattered me.

“Guys! You’re making my head so big!” I told them, earning smirks from them.

“I hate to say this…but…I agree with them” Eon said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

My lovely manager is really not the type of person who gives compliments easily and he really shocked the heck out of me when he agreed with my staffs about my looks. This is what I love with the people around me, they are so supportive and motivating. I know that I’m not as good looking as Barbie and they are just exaggerating everything, but I really felt their appreciation just by the way they look at me.

“I’m so sure that Jiyong will flip out once he sees you” Eon said while we’re walking to the limousine.

“My innards are the ones flipping Eon” I said, making him crack up in laughter.

“That’s given” he said and I sighed.

“What will I do later? This is really nerve wracking” I told him and he smirked.

“All you have to do is act like you’re shocked coz he’s going to be your husband…that’s it!” he answered and I rolled my eyes at him.

“It’s easy said than done…I’m telling you….I haven’t figured things out yet…what if we gave out ourselves unconsciously? What will we do?” I asked and he looked straight into my eyes.

“Then kill yourselves!” he answered and I almost kicked him out of the car.

This is so insane and I’m going crazy! Why did I even put myself in this situation? OK. I know that I shouldn’t be asking that question for I’m really good with doing the show. Thing is, I don’t want us to get busted this early for I’m not that ready to get out in the open yet. My mind is telling that I am already ready, but my heart is really opposing it.

We’re on our way to the Yeomiji Botanic Garden for our first location. I feel like a princess for I’m wearing a diamond studded dress that I’m sure is worth millions, while riding in a white limousine. My innards are really turning upside down for my nerves are sho

Please log in to read the full chapter