ANOTHER CRAZY G-THOUGHT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness, and pain of the other as if they were your own”

I think I’m living in a world where you can’t do pretty much everything and get whatever you want, but is so careful of what you’re doing because there are so many eyes looking at you and is ready to crush you with one wrong move. It is suffocating, but I chose to live here, my life runs here and no matter how I try to live normally, I can’t, for I’d forever be a part of the world where people are being watched intently.

There are times wherein I just want to scream because I’ve had enough already, but as time passes by, I’ve learned that being so emotional and sensitive would just bring me to nowhere, and perfecting the art of ignorance wherein you pretend not to know whatever is going on around you. It’s much better than caring about everything and putting other’s hurtful words in your mind and heart.

I’m in Greece as of the moment for Ishi has been hospitalized and it nearly freaked the hell out of my whole being. The moment she broke the news to me, all I want is to book a flight and go wherever she is. I’m telling you, my mind is scattered all over the place after that.

“Hyung…what’s happening to you?” Seungri asked during our break.

“Huh?” I asked and he looked at me strangely.

“Aigoo…hyung…you look like you’re in deep thoughts and you also keep on messing during rehearsals…is there any problem?” he asked with so much concern, making me sigh.

“It’s Ishi…she’s in the hospital right now” I answered and he gasped in shock.

“OMO! How is she now hyung?” he asked.

“According to her she’s fine now…but…she’s got anxiety disorder” I answered and the rest of the members joined us.

“Who’s got anxiety disorder?” TOP hyung asked curiously.

“It’s Ishi hyung” I answered and they were also in shock “She’s in the hospital right now coz she collapsed awhile ago” I informed them.

“Aigoo…it seems like living far and being so occupied really made a big impact on her” Youngbae said and I nod in agreement.

“She’s really stressed…I don’t know what to think anymore…I’m sorry for being so out of element” I told them and they gave me smiles.

“Don’t worry about it…you know what Jiyong-ah…I think….the best way to get Ishi out of this anxiety disorder is to have you there….I’m sure that she will be at ease once she sees you coz her mind might’ve been so full of you for these past few weeks already which made her a bit insane” TOP hyung said, making us laugh.

TOP hyung is right. Ishi needs me and I’ll do everything just for me to get there. Thing is, I’ve got a lot of things to do here for we’re already polishing our upcoming concert, that’s why it’s so hard to skip rehearsals.

“Jiyong…Sajangnim wants to talk to you” manager hyung said after our rehearsals.

“Alright hyung” I said and rushed to Hyan suk hyung’s office.

I can feel that JYP Sajangnim already told him about Ishi. These two Sajangnims are really attached to her and they treat her like their daughter even if they are so strict to her. I’m thankful for them because they are giving Ishi the love that a father she hasn’t had should be giving.

“Hyung” I peeked inside his office and found him in front of his computer, as usual.

“OH! Come in!” he said.

I’m planning on asking him for a short vacation and from the way it looks, it seems like he’s going to give me one.

“Have you talked to Ishi already?” he asked and I gave a nod.

“Yeah hyung…she’s in the hospital right now” I answered and he sighed.

“According to Jin young…she’s got anxiety disorder…well…it’s nothing serious….but it’s alarming…what are you planning to do?” he asked and I cleared my throat.

“I actually want to ask you for a three day vacation…I just want to see for myself if she’s OK” I told him and he nods.

“But you know that it’ll be so risky” he said and I sighed.

It is really risky for the people she’s with right now doesn’t know what’s going on between us. I know that once I go there, the rumors about us are going to spark up once again and it’s gonna give her more stress.

And because of that, I decided to just stay in Santorini instead of Mykonos. I coordinated with Eon and he told me that Ishi was given a week to recuperate making this trip worth it for I can have her alone. So, I asked him to just

Please log in to read the full chapter